suprise teams in 14 AAA

redraider33

I dont really think there will be any good surprise teams. I'm kinda surprised that WP is 0-3, and I'm really surprised that Canton lost to Edgewood. Other than that, I think the playoff teams will be Canton, Van, and WP/Mineola will fight it out for 3rd.

I totally agree. Look for Van and canton in the first 2 spots and then either Wills Point or Mineola to take the 3rd spot.

I look for Van and Mineola to fight it out for first and Canton and Eustace to fight for the 3rd spot. Wills point does not make it

I have seen both Mineola and Van play, and Van is by far the better team. It won't even be close there. Mineola might play Canton close but I still think Canton takes the win. 3rd place will be between Mineola, WP, and Eustace of which I think Mineola is the best. I saw Wills Point play Lindale this year and they are down some, but it is hard to say because Lindale has a pretty good team.

One thing for sure is that Mineola is much improved over the previous years and are doing things right to continue down that winning road. I just think 3rd will be the best they can do, and seeing how good Van is, that isn't so bad.

I look for Van and Mineola to fight it out for first and Canton and Eustace to fight for the 3rd spot. Wills point does not make it

WP put up a good fight against Farmersville and they are playing a very tough non-district. Van, Canton, WP/Eustace/Mineola in that order

canton isnt physical enough to get the number one spot maybe not even the second spot they missed so many kill shots in edgewood mineola is looking pretty good but they have to win this week to prove that they are for real van is playing really good this year eustace and wp i really dont know anything about them

canton isnt physical enough to get the number one spot maybe not even the second spot they missed so many kill shots in edgewood mineola is looking pretty good but they have to win this week to prove that they are for real van is playing really good this year eustace and wp i really dont know anything about them

Exactly,

Mineola has to win to prove they are for real. I have seen them play 2 of the first three games, and well I was glad they were winning, but they really have not shown the intensity that needs to be there to have a great season. With that said GO JACKETS!

Gilmer, Van, Chapel Hill, Pleasant Grove, Liberty Eylau, Carthage are "real" good 3A teams. Only tough team in Mineola's district is Van and that is when they will find out how good they are.

Not sure I would throw Van in with that group just yet, or CH for that matter. They (CH) always have very talented teams, but I'm not sure that they can play with Gilmer, LE, or Carthage yet.

VMC, I think you're right. I appreciate the support of NET, but I don't quite see Van or CH on Gilmer's or LE's level at this time. I would love for them to prove us wrong and make us look stupid, though. Van may be meeting their first test tomorrow night. Van's QB has been impressing me and I want to see how good Browning is. Both kids are great athletes and it should be a good game.

Ok well lets not just crown van yet. They are a good team but it's a long season. Canton will still be tough because no matter the players they come to play when it comes to that rivalry. On the same note van does as well, it should be a good game! Van hasn't made playoffs in 3 years so theres no reason to put them up there with gilmer and L.E. or even carthage. But we'll see how things workout! Prove me wrong van!

Ok well lets not just crown van yet. They are a good team but it's a long season. Canton will still be tough because no matter the players they come to play when it comes to that rivalry. On the same note van does as well, it should be a good game! Van hasn't made playoffs in 3 years so theres no reason to put them up there with gilmer and L.E. or even carthage. But we'll see how things workout! Prove me wrong van!

Well as for me I see Canton, Van and Mineola in that order. That may just be wishful thinking because I love my Eagles and think they will come out on top.

Well as for me I see Canton, Van and Mineola in that order. That may just be wishful thinking because I love my Eagles and think they will come out on top.

Well, You got the right 3 teams but I think it will be Van Mineola and then Canton in that order. Van will go big school.

VMC, I think you're right. I appreciate the support of NET, but I don't quite see Van or CH on Gilmer's or LE's level at this time. I would love for them to prove us wrong and make us look stupid, though. Van may be meeting their first test tomorrow night. Van's QB has been impressing me and I want to see how good Browning is. Both kids are great athletes and it should be a good game.

I don't think Van is in the league of LE or Carthage, but I was just trying to throw one team from 14AAA into the mix. No teams from 14AAA could make the playoffs in LE or Gilmer's district.