TOP east texas RECIEVERS

redraider33

Trey #17 Whitehouse

Asher Williams #8 Whitehouse (fractured wrist in scrimmages.. catching passes in cast right now)one of the best last year

Clint Copeland ARP great hands and speed

jeremy chapelle Brookhill(formerly jacksonville) had 84 yard TD called back in only game this year. and is being double covered everydown

True. Another thing that sets Trey apart from the rest, is that over his young career he hasn't gotten complacent. Every year since JH, Trey has shown improvement and has always had the desire to be better than the guy next to him.
I would think that is a common trait with starting varity players...

Joe Gilliard from Boles Is a very good reciver. He plays the in the Wing Back(or Z) Position, But he is the main reciever . Brain Westbrook like talent. Has a good chance to score every time he catches the ball in the open field. He is very fast(4.5 in pads), can cut on a dime, and when he finds a crease he is gone. Last week he dived full out and Caught an overthrown pass: one of the best catches I have ever seen. I would rank him at the top of the 1A recievers with Marlon Mcclure of Tenaha. He will be a slot reciever in College because of his size, 5'7" 160 Lbs. Texas Tech is considering giving him a scholarship.

9 rec., 221 yds, 24.56 Avg, 5 tds

He would have more receptions but Boles gets big leads in the first half and then dosen't pass in the second half.

Yes the T-man is the bomb!!! He is an amazing reciever and I would say possibly an even better defensive back!!! Honorable mention corner as a soph. and better every game. On top of that he is a very quiet and polite kid,very respectful. I expect even bigger things in his future!! Sandiedad