Gladewater vs. Commerce

Guest Bear_Den

Guest THECOACH1
Gladewater is coming off a close loss to #16 Pleasant Grove.

Commerce was dominated by Daingerfield.

What's your pick?

I don't think they need to be worried about that right now. Ya'll need to be watching game film from last night to see what went wrong. Need to learn from those mistakes first....

I don't think they need to be worried about that right now. Ya'll need to be watching game film from last night to see what went wrong. Need to learn from those mistakes first....

Why would you not want to get ready for the next game after the last one is over?

Of course, I am going with my Bears.

Actually, Bear_Den, the score of the Daingerfield/Commerce game doesn't indicate that Daingerfield dominated. Of course score doesn't always tell the complete story as we know from Friday night's Bear game. I don't know what the stats were. I kind of wish a Daingerfield fan would get on here and tell us what they thought of Commerce. I think they are better than their record indicates.

Guest Bear_Den

Not a whole lot went wrong. We played a good team and that team got the best of us. Pleasant Grove is no push over and the game was a lot closer than what I was anticipating. Why wouldn't we worry about the game that is 5 days away?

Guest THECOACH1
Not a whole lot went wrong. We played a good team and that team got the best of us. Pleasant Grove is no push over and the game was a lot closer than what I was anticipating. Why wouldn't we worry about the game that is 5 days away?

So ya'll are playing on Wednesday?? Because you originally posted this on Friday night around 11. 5 days from that is Wednesday....Its just funny how quickly we forget about the game we just played 1 hour before. Got to learn from mistakes....

So ya'll are playing on Wednesday?? Because you originally posted this on Friday night around 11. 5 days from that is Wednesday....Its just funny how quickly we forget about the game we just played 1 hour before. Got to learn from mistakes....

What the heck is this guy talking about. Of course we learn from our mistakes. I love how everyone on here expected Gladewater to get blown out by PG, then when they don't, and actually had every opportunity to win the game, they want to point out that we need to learn from our mistakes, don't look ahead to the next game? Gladewater is making some believers out of some people, and some don't want to admit that. Anyway, that's my rant for the week, back to the topic,

Gladewater-38

Commerce- 6

What the heck is this guy talking about. Of course we learn from our mistakes. I love how everyone on here expected Gladewater to get blown out by PG, then when they don't, and actually had every opportunity to win the game, they want to point out that we need to learn from our mistakes, don't look ahead to the next game? Gladewater is making some believers out of some people, and some don't want to admit that. Anyway, that's my rant for the week, back to the topic,

Gladewater-38

Commerce- 6

I expected them to compete :thumbsup: I think they will beat commerce this week.

Guest THECOACH1

Gladewater-38

Commerce- 6

Commerce- 100

Gladewater- 0

:bounce:

Guest Bear_Den
Commerce- 100

Gladewater- 0

:bounce:

It's apparent you are some middle school volleyball coach that doesn't know a thing about football.

Guest THECOACH1
Hey COACH1......I bet you remember the last time Gladewater took on Commerce. Why all the hate?

Actually I cant remember..... I dont even know where Commerce is and not for sure about Gladewater... Isn't like a suburb of that great team, I believe it's called Gilmer or something like that :bangin:

Guest Bear_Den
Actually I cant remember..... I dont even know where Commerce is and not for sure about Gladewater... Isn't like a suburb of that great team, I believe it's called Gilmer or something like that :bangin:

Yea we are a few miles south of that town.

Guest Bear_Den

BTW....Southlake Carrol is great. 1 state championship in your school's history doesn't make you great.

Guest THECOACH1
BTW....Southlake Carrol is great. 1 state championship in your school's history doesn't make you great.

My school has not won a state championship in football. Other sports, but not fooseball

Commerce played much better against Dangerfield, they pick up their first win against Gladewater.

I think that it has more to do with the fact that Daingerfield plays Gilmer this week than anything that Commerce did. That was a trap game. Commerce didn't take advantage. Commerce lost to Gunter a few weeks ago. Who outside of Gunter has ever heard of Gunter? Commerce couldn't stop their running game so what makes you think that they can stop a team like Gladewater who averages over 300 yards on the ground every week?

Gladewater 41

Commerce 7