New Heroes of Golf

FlowJack

yeah that was a great ryder cup......boo weekley is now one of my fav. golfers, seemed like the less popular golfers last week for the US are now more popular than phil and tiger...which that would be great for golf, i love tiger but its time to jump off the bandwagon

i love watching boo play, i love watchin jb knock the tar outta the ball, i love wathcing anthony kim act like golf crowds should act like college football crowds, but nothing, NOTHING beats watching Tiger finish out a tournament on Sunday. Until the man retires he will be the most popular golfer in the world, and even after that most likely.

I don't doubt Tiger will still be at the top, but these young guns were given the air time to showcase their skills without the Jim Nance's of the media droolling on themselves over Woods. There's nothing I can't stand more than for someone to get ready to hit a shot and the announcer says, "this is where Tiger hit a 7 iron to within 15 ft"!

Guest imyahuckleberry

Well your guys can thank Tiger for the purses they're playing for.

Pre Tiger? Golf was an afterthought.

Like him or not he's miles ahead of anyone else.

btw..... Have you ever seen that commercial where the guy is playing with Tiger and he tries to putt and starts shaking from intimidation? That's 99.9% of the PGA Tour

yeah the pga tour is what it is because of tiger woods, but its also over hyped....next year on the tour will be very different, tiger will have trouble winning his 15th major, but who knows...im glad he sat out the rest of the season, it has been an interesting year in sports this year

• 2 weeks later...