16-3A

kooldown54

Im gonna say New Boston wins distric with PG-2nd, and LE-3rd

Whatcha think???

New Boston might win distric....but I think the winner of the DISTRICT will be whoever wins the LE-PG game, and not really sure about NB making the playoffs, I have Pitt and Atl ahead of NB right now but alot can change before it is all over.

New Boston might win distric....but I think the winner of the DISTRICT will be whoever wins the LE-PG game, and not really sure about NB making the playoffs, I have Pitt and Atl ahead of NB right now but alot can change before it is all over.

didn't Pittsburg get beat by Winnsboro?

IMO, NB will at least finish 2nd if not first. PG is off to a good start, but i think NB will take them in the head to head. Not much credit givin to the Lions, for what ever reason, i think there will be alot of jaws dropped at the end of the regular season when they take first.....

New Boston well coached and I'll pick them third

Today I would have to say Pleasant Grove wins, with L-E second. The Leopards are truly a mystery because they've got more overall talent, but it appears to be lacking chemistry. I certainly wouldn't bet on PG beating L-E, but the Hawks are well coached and their skill players match L-E's.

The fun thing is that somebody will probably take Pittsburg or Atlanta lightly and get beat. The Pirates are young and the Rabbs' offense is struggling. Mt. Vernon hasn't beaten a really good team, I don't care what the polls say. The Tigers' quarterback is really good and is off to a great start. Same can be said about Pitt's sophomore quarterback Manley. Those are probably the two best qbs in district.

the district is a jumble right now. PG is probably the favorite because they have some pretty good returning kids from last year and seem to be on a roll. LE is loaded with talent but they've had some massive graduations over the last couple of years and are still trying to get the leadership issue settled. they'll be a load by district and will be hard to handle. then you've got Atlanta,Pitt,MV and NB all right in behind them. all have quality kids and all struggling to fit pieces into the puzzle. Atlanta's defense is great and has really played well but we've been struggling so much on the offensive side of the ball that it's been hard to see it in the total. Pitt is having to replace several big time seniors that graduated last year and MV has been struggling since being moved into the district they're really an undersized 3A squad. NB is the unknown right now because 2A wasn't very kind to them but when they were a 3A team they were always in the shuffle for the play-offs and they've got some good kids coming back. in my opinion it's going to be who's healthy in 2 weeks when district starts thats going to determine the outcome of it.