Gladewater vs. Tatum

Guest Bear_Den

Gladewater vs. Tatum  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Gladewater
    • Tatum

Guest Bear_Den

(4-1) Gladewater & (2-3) Tatum have an open week next week and will open up district in Gladewater on 10/10. What's everyone's prediction for this game.

The Bears are on a roll and I think they will come out and put an end to Tatum early in that game

Gladewater 42

Tatum 14

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?????????? What you do, draw numbers from a hat?

Tatum - 17

Gladewater - 10

Good Luck Eagles!!!!! :thumbsup:

21=3 Tds and 3 PATs

2=Safety

Whats so hard to understand??

21=3 Tds and 3 PATs

2=Safety

Whats so hard to understand??

Okay, we know how the safety is scored.

an opponent in possession of the ball is tackled in his own end zone

But, let me make sure we understand you correctly. You are saying Tatum is going to score 21 points on Gladewater and yet, they are going to let Gladewater tackle them in their own end zone. Sounds pretty crazy to me!! Wouldn't it be more appropriate to say Tatum-21 Gladewater-3 or 7?????? Joemama, you may need to get some football advice from joedaddy.

I am however pulling for your Tatum Eagles. I think after the loss last night, they will be ready for Gladewater. I believe it will be a close game though. More like Tatum-14 Gladewater-7

Go Eagles!!!

Gladewater's Senior class has alot of talent in it. I am glad to see them finally playing up to their potiental.

Gladewater: 28

Tatum: 14

You are right, the Senior class has loads of potential, but so does the Junior and Sophomore class. They are playing as a team with different people stepping up each week. This is a really good team. As long as they keep believing in themselves and their teammates, and keep their heads when things happen in the game, they will be hard to beat. If this team played to the potential they have, they will do great damage this year to the district and in the playoffs.

this is gonna be good ... both teams need this win BAD!!! CH and Gilmer are stout (but beatable) so the other teams are gonna have to fight hard for every win.... Tatum's D is getting good...if we can not give up a TD on a trick play and not shoot ourselves in the foot with that crazy yellow flag or a fumble ( i know three big ifs) we can win ..... i believe in two weeks we will find out if our team has come together ready to play the way they ought to!

go eagles go..................oh yeah Tatum 17 gwater 7