center rough riders

rider51

what happend anyone at the game.can you fill me in..

I'm just guessing, but:

Center had the ball, lost it. The opponent scored. Then Center had the ball, the pass was intercepted, the opponent scored. Then Center had the ball and by the grace of God they actually went 3 and out without losing it, but the opponent returned the 10 yard punt 15 yards to the house. Final score: A whole lotta to nuthin'. :) ?

I'm just guessing, but:

Center had the ball, lost it. The opponent scored. Then Center had the ball, the pass was intercepted, the opponent scored. Then Center had the ball and by the grace of God they actually went 3 and out without losing it, but the opponent returned the 10 yard punt 15 yards to the house. Final score: A whole lotta to nuthin'. :) ?

Moron

before any of you guys start firing back at dstan7695 he's been suspended for 7 days for his post. i'm leaving his comment up there as a warning of WHAT NOT TO POST! now if anybody has a legit answer to rider51's post please feel free to comment.

before any of you guys start firing back at dstan7695 he's been suspended for 7 days for his post. i'm leaving his comment up there as a warning of WHAT NOT TO POST! now if anybody has a legit answer to rider51's post please feel free to comment.

That was not necessary by dstan, people like that give a bad name to Carthage.