Red River Rivalry

gcpride

You guys worry about smashing each other's skulls in. We got Nebraska this week at the Jones for Homecoming.

So in other words there isn't anything in your national championship trophy case. That's all you had to say. Good luck with Nebraska. See if you can hag 70 on them.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's better than "come to Lubbock and underaccheive......every year"!!!

being ranked #7 in the country with recruiting classes around #35 is underachievement? Being picked 5th in the south last season and beating oklahoma and finishing 4-4 with the 2nd youngest team in the country is underachievement? 2006 is the only year in the Leach era we have underachieved in comparison to preseason expectation.

I know you were just razzing me but I figured I'd defend my squad anyhow.

So in other words there isn't anything in your national championship trophy case. That's all you had to say. Good luck with Nebraska. See if you can hag 70 on them.

No... I've always been the one to say you guys handle your business. Take a # and wait your turn. Because for all I care about is THIS season. Not the ones that came previous before or the ones after this one.

being ranked #7 in the country with recruiting classes around #35 is underachievement? Being picked 5th in the south last season and beating oklahoma and finishing 4-4 with the 2nd youngest team in the country is underachievement? 2006 is the only year in the Leach era we have underachieved in comparison to preseason expectation.

I know you were just razzing me but I figured I'd defend my squad anyhow.

Every year Tech talks about this year's team is so much better than last years and the defense is so much better and improved. Yet, the season always ends with the same results as the previous.

As you wish:

You are stuck in a cave with a Grizzly Bear, a Mountain Lion, and an obnoxious Texas Longhorn fan. All you have is a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

Shoot the Longhorn fan... twice.

What's the difference between Longhorn fans and a puppy?

The puppy eventually stops whining.

If there are 4 Longhorns in a car, who drives?

A police officer.

That's pretty funny, but I like how you put part of my post at the bottom. That put your post over the top! It really was funny.

I figure OU scores on quick strikes against a young UT secondary while Bradford scrambles from a formidable pass rush. Texas uses time of possession with short passes and well timed runs in a methodical offense.

27-24 and its a coin toss as to who scores 27.