Red River Rivalry

gcpride

^^^

Legendary!!!

While Texas does have the parts to win, which they always do, the Sooners just have a better team and are far better coached. This could be a huge blowout win for the Sooners.

Keep your day job. Horns just proved they are the better team (not talent) and Stoops got outcoached by Mack.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas's secondary is so sad, they've been prescribed Zoloft. Bradford makes them wear clear heels and walk the streets around fair park and make daddy some money.

Oklahoma wins. By a lot.

Uh oh, looks like you were wrong in the end. Bradford played a great game and had 5 touchdown passes, but in the end Will Muschamp's defense owned OU and shut it down when it mattered the most.

UT is 2-0 almost halfway through the "gauntlet" so we've got a long way to go.

Hook 'Em Horns!

No... I've always been the one to say you guys handle your business. Take a # and wait your turn. Because for all I care about is THIS season. Not the ones that came previous before or the ones after this one.

Nov. 1st will come soon enough. Next Texas needs to worry about Mizzou. It looked like Tech had something else on their minds today. Congrats on the win!!! Leach must have been puckered up pretty good on 4th and 8.

Somebody stated that Mack Brown out coached Stoops. I don't think this was the case at all. While great coaching goes a long way, the kids on the field really stepped up to the challenge and performed as well as we could ask them to. Mack's staff did a great job, but then again, so did Stoop's staff.

If these two teams played 10 times, they would be 5 and 5.

Guest CNOrtega

Texas came to play and got the best of Oklahoma today. In the second half, you could tell that Texas wanted it more than Oklahoma did. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the Big XII race will turn out. If the Sooners can run the table the rest of the way, they should still be in line for an at-large BCS berth.

If the Sooners can run the table the rest of the way, they should still be in line for an at-large BCS berth.

LOL, hopefully if they do run the table it won't be the Fiesta, we have seen what happens when OU has to play there...... :getlost:

Somebody stated that Mack Brown out coached Stoops. I don't think this was the case at all. While great coaching goes a long way, the kids on the field really stepped up to the challenge and performed as well as we could ask them to. Mack's staff did a great job, but then again, so did Stoop's staff.

If these two teams played 10 times, they would be 5 and 5.

Agreed, this was an incredible game for both teams.....neither side should have anything but respectful things to say about the other, this was a hard-fought contest by 2 great college programs and I can only imagine the ratings that this game must have brought in, lol.....