GOLF SWING

20MoneyMan10

Pick apoint behnd the ball to hit, head down and spit on the ground after you hit. This insures you keep your head down. Good square base and try not to kill the ball.

oh yea and Practice,Practice,Practice.

That is the same Tech. that I use. I always spit on the ground after I make contact to keep my head down. When I first started that was my biggest problem. I always wanted to look up and see where my ball was headed. The trouble was that half the time the ball didn't leave where it was laying, because when you pick up your head you throw off your entire motion. Keep that head down and Spit. It WILL work.

i had a lesson with scott verplank once, no joke..and he said the key when your in a slump, or not hitting straight drives, or a little late..when your at your stance put the ball sorda at the end of the club head...if you slice alot this should help you hit drives more in the middle of the club head, or put your left foot if your a righty more to the left, sort of an open stance...that will help for more control with your drive, not much of an open stance but just a lil or however your comfertable with