UNION HILL SCHOOL BOARD APPOVES PRAYER

BULLDOGBACKER1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like chalk one up for the majority at the expense of the minority.

You guys are going to pray in all faiths in case there are non-christians there right?

Also who is going to lead the prayer? Baptists might not like it if a Catholic priest says the prayer.

You need to go on somewhere with that. Congrats to Union Hill for making a bold stand.

More like chalk one up for the majority at the expense of the minority.

You guys are going to pray in all faiths in case there are non-christians there right?

Also who is going to lead the prayer? Baptists might not like it if a Catholic priest says the prayer.

So if the minority dont like the announcer, do you get rid of him?

If the minority doesnt like the stadium, do you build a new one?

If the minority doesnt eat meat, do you still sell hotdogs?

If the minority doesnt want to pay, do you let them in free?

None of those are Constitutionally projected rights of American citizens. We have a state and federally funded organization establishing a preference of religion.

Try again.

Strawberry you are wasting time on people like this. Wouldn't give the time of day to his ranting. Congrats to UH on making this decision. As Christians we needed to make a stand and i'm glad they got on board. :happy65:

None of those are Constitutionally projected rights of American citizens. We have a state and federally funded organization establishing a preference of religion.

Try again.

This nation was built on the foundation of "In God We Trust."

Go somewhere else if God offends you.

Strawberry you are wasting time on people like this. Wouldn't give the time of day to his ranting. Congrats to UH on making this decision. As Christians we needed to make a stand and i'm glad they got on board. :happy65:

People like you need to go back and read your history. This nation was founded by people that wanted to get away from those that wanted to force them practice one form of religon over others. It looks like we have come full circle. Lets just make a Church of America and force everyone to join it. What do you think about that? That would be a great stand to take dont you think?

I hope it does...bring it on! Way to go UH! I wish more schools would follow in your footsteps.

I agree, YES, YES, YES, It is way past time to take a stand , but never to late. Enough is enough. We as a people must remember that we should not just fight the fights that can be won , but rather fight the issues that affect and impact one's core values, moral and ethical code and honor. This is just one of many issues we face today and in our near future. Congradulation UH, I support your effort.

Hmmmm, Where have we seen that line of thinking before? Oh ya, Germany circa the 1930's.

Not even close, because by this point you would be in the gas chamber for your opinions. From what I understand, prayer is prayer. God is God. It's people like you that try and make it more difficult than it is.

Pray to your God before the game. The End.

You know- run the bone-- you prove a point...... It is not the next generation that is dropping the ball-- it is the last one that did not listen to their grandparents and parents and that is who is messing this country up. My 2 cent opinon is if some of your ancestors could come back today you would be out in the yard pickin your switch right now!!

If it's a can of worms you want it's a can of worms you'll get I thank God today to have renewed faith in knowing there are christians out there unafraid and not ashamed of their christianity!Thank you all !

I hope that's not an attack on me. I'm a Christian, too, who's certainly not ashamed of my faith, but I'm not going to illegally push my faith on someone else, either.

If you new your constitution you would no that it does not use the word separation of church and state. That decision was made by activist judges, who try top dictate from the bench. The constitution was clearly stating that the state should not appoint a church. Example, Church of England, Spain Catholic Church.

the topic we discussed this week was approved 8-0 with no one opposed!!!! thanks so much to everyone who helped me on smoaky this week!!! god bless to our school board and supt for this brave stand and godspeed to all!!

UHdawg... Were there any UH residents at the meeting who opposed the pregame prayer? If so, were they greatly outnumbered?

If it's a can of worms you want it's a can of worms you'll get I thank God today to have renewed faith in knowing there are christians out there unafraid and not ashamed of their christianity!Thank you all !

That's right, what wildcatfano8 said!

I hope that's not an attack on me. I'm a Christian, too, who's certainly not ashamed of my faith, but I'm not going to illegally push my faith on someone else, either.

Where does it say in the Bible that spreading faith is illegal? If anything, it tells Christians to spread faith no matter the consequences.

We might ought to check our committment and credentials before we get to Heaven's Gate...