UNION HILL SCHOOL BOARD APPOVES PRAYER

BULLDOGBACKER1

Liberals know if that throw that list up, people will think "We'll, that's different."

Baby murderers want to be able to murder babies, regardless what the reason. They also know that abortionists will say the mother's life is in danger, regardless of whether it is or not in order to be able to perform the execution.

Abortion is BIG business.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my first, but it surely won't be my last.

More than 6 hours have passed since you were asked a few questions without any indication that you have an answer. I’m always amused when a new pro baby-murder poster shows up and demands answers then bugs out when asked anything.

I guess the Supreme Court can be ignored when it doesn't fit our personal needs.

Maybe the Supreme Court can be questioned when they base law on eminations of a penumbra. Especially when the decision ends 40 million lives so far. Link

According to Douglas, "zones of privacy" emanate from the First Amendment's "penumbra" right of association, the Third Amendment's prohibition against the quartering of soldiers "in any house" without consent in peacetime, the fourth's guarantee against "unreasonable searches and seizures," and the fifth's privilege against sel-incrimination.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...,898883,00.html

Sounds like a pretty good reason to end the lives of more that 10% of Americans. Or, maybe that's a pretty good reason to look at a decision with a critical eye.

I guess the Supreme Court can be ignored when it doesn't fit our personal needs.

From your comment, can I suppose that you also support the savage murdering of innocent babies? Regardless, explain to me how the Supreme Court's decision fits into the unborn's needs. Or how it fits the needs of the baby that survives the attempted murder only to suffocate after being abandoned by the doctor?

I did a quick search. 21% of pregnancies end in abortion. 14% end in miscarriages. The "more than 10%" figure is based on a population of about 300MM, but the number of abortions is just since 1972.

So, middle, if some drug caused the end of 21% of all pregnancies each year by killing the child, even if each of the mothers gave their consent at some point, would you question the wisdom of keeping it on the market? Wouldn't you at least allow states to consider taking it off the market?

From your comment, can I suppose that you also support the savage murdering of innocent babies? Regardless, explain to me how the Supreme Court's decision fits into the unborn's needs. Or how it fits the needs of the baby that survives the attempted murder only to suffocate after being abandoned by the doctor?

Actually I was attempting to get you marauding pro-lifers back on the topic of school-sponsored prayer at football games. But if you'd like to continue with your tirade, be my guest.

Actually I was attempting to get you marauding pro-lifers back on the topic of school-sponsored prayer at football games. But if you'd like to continue with your tirade, be my guest.

FAIL!

I believe there to be a parallel in the SCOTUS ruling on prayer at a school function and abortion.

Obviously, there are those who believe abortion to be murder, me being one of them, and as such should be against the law.

You chide us for ignoring the Court's ruling on school prayer, since it is the law of the land. Abortion is the law of the land also, so should we not challenge it?

My point, while you ponder that, is while both are the law of the land, does that mean the rulings are right, are Constitutional, or that we should not make efforts to overturn them?

You baby-haters never answer the questions. Weak.

BTW... the UH school board obviously made the right decision. Now hopefully a few school boards can get rid of the evolution lie that's being perpetrated on our school kids. :thumbsup:

You baby-haters never answer the questions. Weak.

I'm sorry Blue, but where did I provoke you to troll? I make an attempt to get back on topic and you outright call me a murderer and a baby-hater. I happened to like my babies when they were babies. I'd appreciate it if you'd save your rhetoric for someone else, instead of throwing out blind insults at someone who didn't even mention abortion nor has ever participated in or promoted the decision to have one with any woman.

It's very odd that you're so quick to be militant. I don't have to answer your questions because *GASP* it's explicitly said in the Constitution that you all hold SO dear that I have the freedom to say (or not say) any opinion I so please!

You all are so quick to get hurt when someone talks about your god, your education level, or your region of origin but you have ZERO problem being insulting, rude, and downright nasty to anyone who might wander their way into the political forum and not be lock-step with the religious ultra-conservatives on this board. Many of you are mods or ex-mods and you are/were quick to bring down the ban-hammer on trolls and people generally being mean/ugly to others on the board. Many of you are grown men who have been here for years and have seen the rules, know the rules, and watched the wrath wrought on those who did not follow them. Yet, I happen to return for some spirited discussion and all I see is name calling and general bantering of people with little to say. You give anyone not ultra-conservative (which you immediately label 'liberal') "cute" little nicknames which usually pertain to their locally perceived lack of intelligence.

Honestly the only poster on here who seriously backs up their conservatism is apple. I will not mess with apple. The rest of you: bantering angry old men! <- See I can be cute too!

I am disappointed in your chiildish rant Middle. I took you for a more reasonalble man. I asked honest questions with absolutely no hostility and I get this in return.

I have NEVER foisted my religious beliefs on you or asked you to believe them. However, I have defended them. But my question regarding the Constitution, yes, the very one I hold SO dear, contained absolutely no religious over/undertones.

This tirade of yours is similar to the one you pitched regarding evolution. You seem to expect us all to accept your beliefs or lack thereof, but if we even hint at ours, we are religious zealots. You say we are close-minded and quick to judge. You might consider saying that to the mirror.

Now, what is with this? Why do you paint with such a broad brush? Please go back and quote where I have done or said ANYTHING for which I have been accused by you. And before you respond by saying you didn't call me out, save it. The "mods or ex-mods" pretty much included me.

BTW, if you would come around a little more often, you would know that Smoak lifted the rules in the political forums. Wide open save for vulgarity.

Now, where did I do anything for which I've just taken a butt-chewing? Get your feelings off your shirt sleeve.

Honestly the only poster on here who seriously backs up their conservatism is apple. I will not mess with apple. The rest of you: bantering angry old men! <- See I can be cute too!

Funny. Did you think that when I went toe to toe with you on the evolution debate that ended with you leaving SDC for awhile? Nope.

Back to the discusion... You said, "I guess the Supreme Court can be ignored when it doesn't fit our personal needs." I read it in context of the preceding posts, which are about abortion, and replied. You can retreat if you want... that's fine. But save the victim role for later, you may need it. You also seem to have dimissed the fact that others read your post the same way I did.

Sorry. I didn't realize you had gotten so sensitive.

BTW... while you certainly have the right to keep your opinions to yourself, I don't quite understand why you would be on here if you weren't wanting to display them. :blink:

I'm sorry Blue, but where did I provoke you to troll? I make an attempt to get back on topic and you outright call me a murderer and a baby-hater.

Better read it again, Middle. I didn't "outright" called you a murderer. However, I did ask you a question. :thumbsup:

Can someone really support the slaughter of babies in the womb and death by neglect of those surviving the attempt on their life and NOT be a baby-hater?

Just like I did with the college sports forums, I'm now letting everyone know, the political forums are also wide open.

I don't want any post or thread deleted or edited or moved unless it's due to vulgarity.

There are too many people trying to make decisions on what should stay, go, or moved and there is no way I should put that much pressure on anyone within the Smoaky.com administration.

From here on out, everything is wide-open.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Thank you.

David Smoak

Middle... You obviously missed it, but Smoak said the political threads are "wide-open". You have always been one to wander into political threads looking for the butt-pat of moral indifference, but don't confuse not getting the desired "pat" as being militant.

Hailing a speedy cab to the heady sights and sounds of the nitty-gritty carnival of political debate, then screaming "STOP!" when the rides and clowns were scarier than he anticipated.

First let's get this out of the way. Middle, you are correct. Blue and I do have a propensity to fling a label out. Can't say that will end, as I do it (can't speak for Blue) to make a point. Right or wrong, it is what it is. Point taken.

But, one this one page, you have flung out "marauding pro-lifers, troll, militant, religious ultra-conservatives, and bantering angry old men".

My question, why do you chide us for hurling names, while your are doing the same? Understand, I can take it. It doesn't send me into an angry rant unlike yourself. Your slurs do not affect me. But I think I ask a valid question. Once again, you have chided us for doing the same thing you do.

I asked you serious questions, making comparisons of issues spoken to in the SCOTUS. What I get in return is a mad rant. Once again I will ask, what's the deal?