UNION HILL SCHOOL BOARD APPOVES PRAYER

BULLDOGBACKER1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't argue without facts, I just thought the article sampled a extremely small number of people (as bluepirate can see). I will most def do the research and reply with sources to back my opinion.

Translation: "I don't know what I'm talking about but there is no way you yahoos could be right because it is contrary to what I want to believe so I'll spout off anyway and find some spin to refute what you say tomorrow."

I believe that's from the Joe Biden School of Debate playbook.

I'm out till the a.m......after all, tomorrow is another day.

Sorry I stepped away from my computer for a bit. I said that your statement sounded contradictory to your stance on abortion. You said you were for less government involvement yet you want the government to be extremely involved on this issue.

But it is the job of government to protect life............see the Decleration of Independece and the Constitution of the United States of America.............for example..........from the DoI ....."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,"

It is the job of government to protect life...............no matter the age of the unborn, once a fertalized egg splits into 2 cells it has shown life..............therefore it is the job of government to protect it.