UNION HILL SCHOOL BOARD APPOVES PRAYER

BULLDOGBACKER1

i understand. just me personally i'd have a hard time knowing i'm arguing and name calling with a 21 yr. old lady. it would be like fighting with my daughter. hmmm i do that anyway. :o

I appreciate your concern panther-pride. But I can assure you she's no lady.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i do not know her at all. she may have been pushing things but take a look at yourself and see if you weren't doing the same thing. i'm just saying it appears to have gotten out of hand. the more mature adult should be the one to put it to a stop.

They didn't really want to argue. They wanted names or identifying information so they could spam us. This is apparently at the request of sports R us, the uptight CPA/ banker guy.

Arguing with a pig rarely pays off, but they need to know what they don't know. I donated my afternoon to help them out.

They didn't really want to argue. They wanted names or identifying information so they could spam us. This is apparently at the request of sports R us, the uptight CPA/ banker guy.

Arguing with a pig rarely pays off, but they need to know what they don't know. I donated my afternoon to help them out.

who is THEY? fill me in

what is she?

She may be female, but she is no lady. Vast chasms of difference there.

who is THEY? fill me in

LLB and Gilmerfan89. They tagged teamed all afternoon. They are friends, as her MySpace page would attest.

She may be female, but she is no lady. Vast chasms of difference there.

LLB and Gilmerfan89. They tagged teamed all afternoon. They are friends, as her MySpace page would attest.

hmmmmm that's interesting. wonder what they are looking for? also applebutter said something about sports r us. what's up with that?

who is THEY? fill me in

They are John Michael Taylor and LauraLeeBishop. Apparently their real names. They attempted to get us to give our names, colleges, anything that might be used for id. Read the thread.

Or did you just read the last couple of posts and jump right in? Maybe read back a page, anyway. Pretty entertaining.

hmmmmm that's interesting. wonder what they are looking for? also applebutter said something about sports r us. what's up with that?

Maybe you should, um, read the thread. And maybe read the "feelings on sleeve" thread too. When you do, if there are questions I can answer, ask away.

What's funny to me is that this is the VP candidate that you all support, an idiot. Yes, an idiot. Who might I add has the same ideologies as many of you.... Just ironic and funny to me.

Great some dip from the local state college playing the elitist card on SDC....marvelous. :thumbdown:

Let me guess - top 10% from GHS?

I find it hilarious that the Dimwits try to cast stones:

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in history and political science in 1965, ranked 506th of 688 in his class. He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968,where by his own description he underperformed (or maybe not). During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation (they always say that) , and he was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record.

36 years in the Senate and fourth runner-up in the Dimwit primary. Excellent selection. :no:

Evolution is a fact. The average height of human beings has grown increasingly since the time of Shakespeare! That doesn't mean God doesn't exist and It doesn't mean that because someone believes in evolution they are atheists.

THAT"S IT????????? THAT"S ALL YOU'VE GOT????? :smirk:

In several hundred years of evolution smaller people became bigger people? That's is your strongest argument? Are you sure it wasn't a George Bush conspiracy or maybe global warming?

...and you wonder why people here are mocking you?

...be back later

:whome:

Maybe you should, um, read the thread. And maybe read the "feelings on sleeve" thread too. When you do, if there are questions I can answer, ask away.

forget i said anything. there are 2 things i prefer not to get in a discussion about and that's politics and religion. now if you'd like to know where i stand on those 2 subjects. i am christian and republican. and yes that means i support McCain and not Bin Laden. ooooops i mean Obama :whome: sorry i couldn't resist

:whome:

forget i said anything. there are 2 things i prefer not to get in a discussion about and that's politics and religion. now if you'd like to know where i stand on those 2 subjects. i am christian and republican. and yes that means i support McCain and not Bin Laden. ooooops i mean Obama :whome: sorry i couldn't resist

Not a problem. They both get pretty sticky.

John Michael, I see that all of the intelligence you claim to have gotten in Austin has manifested in your employment at the Gap. You might rethink the parameters of your hypothesis... :thumbsup:

hahaha. he's in college!!! where else would he be working. here let me explain. see college is a place where you have to go to class all day. then you can work after. maybe one day if you become enrolled you'll understand.

for the record, he doesn't work there anymore. haha.. you are soooooo silly...

THAT"S IT????????? THAT"S ALL YOU'VE GOT????? :smirk:

In several hundred years of evolution smaller people became bigger people? That's is your strongest argument? Are you sure it wasn't a George Bush conspiracy or maybe global warming?

...and you wonder why people here are mocking you?

...be back later

that was a short post. i wasn't going to go into an hour long evolution dispute. if you really want me to send you all of the articles and information there here is my promise: you will have all the proof you need my friday, but i have to research for finals now, so i don't have time. i do hope you know there is a plethora of information. that was just a quick example.

hahaha. he's in college!!! where else would he be working. here let me explain. see college is a place where you have to go to class all day. then you can work after. maybe one day if you become enrolled you'll understand.

for the record, he doesn't work there anymore. haha.. you are soooooo silly...

You mean he doesn't have a degree!? :shocked:

Okay... he doesn't have a degree. :thumbsup:

yep. but he does have a high school diploma so probably higher education than yourself...

now you're just being stupid. he's about to graduate from college... seriously...

I think it goes to second string at 100.

I just made it I think!!!!

I'm a 2nd stringer!!!

yep. but he does have a high school diploma so probably higher education than yourself...

now you're just being stupid. he's about to graduate from college... seriously...

I just made it I think!!!!

I'm a 2nd stringer!!!

Congratulations.

I have to tell you, if in each post, you call the person you're talking to stupid, it's probably not civil discourse. We enjoy having liberals around, we even like having leftists.

What I like to see is someone who a) isn't afraid change his or her mind, and b) someone who can actually back up what he (or she) says.

A good argument helps everyone involved. If I'm right, I learn lots of new ways of defining my position, and if I'm wrong, I learn I'm wrong.