• Gilmer
    • Chapel Hill

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DOG93, quit talking about him. Gilmer is tired of hearing it. Remember?

Oh darn it I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

You know friday night Gilmer is really gonna get tired of hearing it.

Maybe those guys should just stay home tomorro night.

Oh yea, one more prediction, Stump will have at least 3 interceptions. Sounds like when he gets pressured, he gets a little wild. He will get pressured. This dline is quaterback hungry.

Lets go ahead and ad a couple of fumbles by Stump. That dline hits pretty hard. I don't think he will be able to hang on to the ball after a Reeder or Calico pop.

9th grade and JV scores,,,,,,,,,,

Gilmer 9th grade 23 --- Chapel Hill 12

Gilmer JV 35 --- Chapel Hill JV - 6

Should be more of the same tomorrow night. Our 9th and JV are good,, but I wouldn't put them in the same class as our Varsity as far as results and ability to put a whoopin' on someone else. Talk all you want C-hill kiddos,,,, you'll find out tomorrow night, that talk will get you nothing but sore jaws. The truth will all come out in the wash tomorrow night in Chapel Hill.

someone was asking for a route to chapel hill from gilmer without going to tyler and around the loop. this is the best way i have found, and this is the way mapquest gives.

go south on 271 for about 29 miles

turn left onto FM 2908 5mi.

turn right onto TX-31 2.7 mi.

turn left onto FM 850 0.5mi.

turn right onto CR-210 2.2 mi.

turn left onto TX-64 2.0 mi.

end at 13172 hwy 64E

everybody from gilmer whichever way you come have a safe trip and see ya tonight.

9th grade and JV scores,,,,,,,,,,

Gilmer 9th grade 23 --- Chapel Hill 12

Gilmer JV 35 --- Chapel Hill JV - 6

Should be more of the same tomorrow night. Our 9th and JV are good,, but I wouldn't put them in the same class as our Varsity as far as results and ability to put a whoopin' on someone else. Talk all you want C-hill kiddos,,,, you'll find out tomorrow night, that talk will get you nothing but sore jaws. The truth will all come out in the wash tomorrow night in Chapel Hill.

Why do these scores matter? There are nine 9th grades that got moved up off the freshmen team. Not because of need, but because they are worthy of being at a higher level.

9th garde and JV scores mean absolutely nothing.

12 hrs to game time. You gilmer fans may want to bring a padded seat. Visitors stans don't have backs and when your loosing plus sitting in one spot for a while your hind end starts to ache.

I am so excited . I coming home from Baton Rouge for this one. DOG , you do not know your Gilmer fans very well, sitting is not an issue , we will be on our feet for this one , even more so with the 60 or so we are gonna hang on your puppies!!....what a weekend...another Buckeye win and the Yamboree.....I do miss East Texas but LSU is great, except last weekend!

I am so excited . I coming home from Baton Rouge for this one. DOG , you do not know your Gilmer fans very well, sitting is not an issue , we will be on our feet for this one , even more so with the 60 or so we are gonna hang on your puppies!!....what a weekend...another Buckeye win and the Yamboree.....I do miss East Texas but LSU is great, except last weekend!

Gilmer will put up some points. I figure 20-35 pts. You havent seen CH's D coming up with that number.

This is gonna be the meanest puppies you've ever faced. Trust me you are making a trip that will be worth watching. Bulldogs will gain a lot of respect after tonight!