The Ultimate Fighter

Owensas

i've watched every season. It's like a long, drawn out commercial for the PPV ala WWE. MIR vs. NOG should be a good fight. pretty good weight classes to watch too...

This punk kid that keeps effen up is scared. He royally crossed the line the 1st time. He is given a 2nd chance and does it again????? He just doesn't want to get exposed for being a pansy. Unless he was given orders to act like a d-bag by DWhite to get ratings up. ( i highly doubt it.)

Put me on the TUF list as well, I too have seen every episode of every season.. Good MAN TYPE entertainment.. I like this season, I think there are some good fights coming up as well.. The mouthy kid is pretty solid in the ring though, I hope he gets his attitude in check, his fights will probably be high energy wars !!

alcohol....sure brings out the beast. I remember acting pretty stupid in the Army when we drank, but my future career was never on the line. It's hard to respect a guy like Junie, even with the talent. When I was 21, I could stay out all night drinking and smoking, then run 5 miles at 7am. No way I could do it now...

Last episode was pretty meh.

I see where Nog is coming from in saying the stuff that is physically going to effect people needs to be cut out, but to say no more pranks is pretty lame.

Junie is finally going to fight again so that should be interesting.

I'm starting to believe the only reason he is allowed to stay is because they can't bring anybody else in or he is just doing an act, but on the other hand it was kind of interesting when Dana White was talking and saying that it was weird that the one day the commisoner isn't there is the day Junie acts a fool and gets away with it lol.

Guest CNOrtega

Junie = Chris Leben

Junie's going to win the contract if he can keep his mouth shut. He is easily the best fighter in his weight class on the show.

Junie wouldn't shut his mouth even if he lost. Even if he had a broken jaw, he'd still run his sewer.

Don't most of the guys on the show come from fight schools around the nation, i.e. American Top Team, team Quest, Miletich Fighting systems, etc....I know 1 or 2 always say they're from a small time gym, like forrest G. Seems to me like the UFC is using this show as a "farm league" to promote the young talent, as well as a type of PPV build-up similar to what WWE does with it's weekly shows.

Junie showed me nothing last night. I can't wait for him to fight someone that isn't intimidated by him. When that happens, he'll be crying again.

Either he was just wayyy too full of himself or he is going to get knocked out no problem his next fight.

God I wish that knee would of landed when he was giving Roli the free shots.

• 1 month later...

At least Junie finally admitted he was as good as he thought.

I remember Chris Leben full of liquid courage in S1 running his mouth saying, " I'm the baddest cat in this place". It doesn't take long to find someone bigger, better, faster, and stronger.

I've gotten to where I record the show on DVR and fast forward to the fights.

Too bad he is getting his shot in the UFC anyway :( he is going to be on the finale show card.

Anyway, i see Vinny and Nover winning the contracts.

Vinny wins easy, you're gonna take this man down on purpose, I think not...Plus I think Nover will hafta work a lil harder to win it, but he definately comes out on top !!

Im am awestruck at how good Vinny is on the ground. As soon as he hits the ground he positions himself to submit the opponent in no time. I think he will submit Bader in the 1st or 2nd round.

I also have Nover beating Efrain pretty easily. He was a freakin animal in this last fight.

And Is Junie really fighting on the finale card??? You gotta be kidding me....lol

Im am awestruck at how good Vinny is on the ground. As soon as he hits the ground he positions himself to submit the opponent in no time. I think he will submit Bader in the 1st or 2nd round.

I also have Nover beating Efrain pretty easily. He was a freakin animal in this last fight.

And Is Junie really fighting on the finale card??? You gotta be kidding me....lol

Technically everybody is going to be on the finale show fighting in matchups that never happened on the show, Junie is the only one thats guranteed to be televised though and he is fighting kaplan.