50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Gladewater
    • Spring Hill

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm from SH and i will be pulling hard for them but with the way things are going and now with the injuries we had this past fri. night i honestly think it's going to be tough.

Did both the Spring Hill QB's get hurt? That's horrible.....I wish the Panthers the best this week. Hopefully it will be a good game without any injuries.

Did both the Spring Hill QB's get hurt? That's horrible.....I wish the Panthers the best this week. Hopefully it will be a good game without any injuries.

yes they did. i know Leath is done for the year and i don't know about Brown. i also heard one of our sr. defensive backs season is over but don't know it for a fact. i also heard we lost a defensive lineman for the year. don't hold me to that. only heresay.

yes they did. i know Leath is done for the year and i don't know about Brown. i also heard one of our sr. defensive backs season is over but don't know it for a fact. i also heard we lost a defensive lineman for the year. don't hold me to that. only heresay.

That's horrible. Are they going to have to move up a JV QB or move a kid already on the varsity?

Brown was walking around fine saturday, just banged up. He'll play though. Leath is done for the year, but he also plays corner. And one of our sophmore dt's has a torn mcl

OK, everyone who do you like in this one? Let's be nice and no bashing of players and coaches. That goes for both sides.

I got SH. The got a O-line that just keeps getting better that even thought it didn't look like it, made chapel hill's not look so hot. I think fudge and johnson will have big games. And their D isn't gonna get run over 2 weeks n a row.

SH 35

Gldwtr- 14

I would not expect Brown this week, if at all. Injuries really hit SH hard this week (to include the SR safety and a SR DL and both QBs) and with this being a very young team, they will have to really get after it to win this game. Tyler will be hard to replace; his hand will require surgery. Not only was he the backup QB; he is the leading receiver and a starter on defense.

The rest of the way will be tough. I think the SH youngsters are now seeing what it takes to play at the varsity level. It will provide dividends in the future. They are scrappy and will not quit and are well-coached. Give them another year in the weight room and they will be tough the next few years. I also heard that Fudge bent the plate in his hand that was inserted last year after he broke it. But, the kid will continue to play the rest of the season. I'm going to say this bunch rises to the occasion and thumps Gladewater. Go Panthers! Play every down like it's your last. :thumbsup:

I would not expect Brown this week, if at all. Injuries really hit SH hard this week (to include the SR safety and a SR DL and both QBs) and with this being a very young team, they will have to really get after it to win this game. Tyler will be hard to replace; his hand will require surgery. Not only was he the backup QB; he is the leading receiver and a starter on defense.

The rest of the way will be tough. I think the SH youngsters are now seeing what it takes to play at the varsity level. It will provide dividends in the future. They are scrappy and will not quit and are well-coached. Give them another year in the weight room and they will be tough the next few years. I also heard that Fudge bent the plate in his hand that was inserted last year after he broke it. But, the kid will continue to play the rest of the season. I'm going to say this bunch rises to the occasion and thumps Gladewater. Go Panthers! Play every down like it's your last. :thumbsup:

I have no doubt that Spring Hill will come out ready to play. They are a tough bunch, and they always play Gladewater well at home. Fudge is the real deal. It doesn't surprise me that he is playing injured. I am sorry to hear about all the injuries that the Panthers are dealing with. I know that can be tough on the kids, especially the seniors.

I believe the Bears just have too many weapons, and after Friday's lose, they have their backs against the wall. Gladewater never gives up and I expect them to come out ready to take out their frustration on someone....in this case it is the Panthers.

Good luck to both teams.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bear_Den
Its going to be tough for the Hill now with all the injuries. got to give the Bears the nod on this one. Way to many injuries for us now.

I don't think those injuries would have mattered even if those kids were still playing this Friday. The 2 loses that we have on our record are because we got beat by Gladewater. I feel like the boys are tired of letting games slip away so easily and they will be focused and ready to play for the rest of this season.

Go Bears