District 18 2A Boy's Basketball

StingRay

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I talked to Coach when Sabine played Mabank and he gave our team major props. I have to say that to me that was much better than being ranked in any poll!

No doubt! I asked a certain alum that works over at KLTV if Coach was following the team and he didn't know. That's good to know! Hope to see him around some day.

What did the evil Sabine folks do to warrant such a lesson? You seem to have the inside info on this, and we're all dying to know. Don't make a statement like that and not back it up by being "through with me."

Please. Elaborate.

He's talking about the 8th grade game toe... everybody knows you must avenge junior high games on friday night. sheesh you act like you were born last night! :hmm: you oughta know stuff like that... it's elementary. right?

I got the whole scoop on the head coach Winona replaced couple weeks ago and all I can say is Winona should be ashamed. Letting the inmates and school board run a basketball team. I see it is working out real well for y'all.

I had heard that the coach was re-assigned but nothing about why...can anyone fill us in???? I thought that given the kids he had to work with....they played hard and were respectful. You have to agree they are not the most talented bunch to come through Winona. So...what happened???

Ding! Ding!

Round 2!

ND @ Harmony...This is probably the game of the week in the district. I'm gonna take Harmony by 4 at home.

UG @ Winona...UG took the first matchup between the two, but Winona being at home and coming off a humbling 102-24 spanking at Sabine probably feel they have something to prove. Winona by 12

EF @ White Oak...I'd love to say EF gives the 'Necks all they want, but alas.... White Oak's bench gets lots of minutes in this one. WO by 30

Sabine @ Harleton...The Cards won the last meeting between these 2 by 40. Second verse. Same as the first. Maybe by only 30-35 this time...It is in Harleton. They'll fight hard to defend their home court.

Good luck and safe travels to everyone tonight! See you all later for the roundup.

Just got the score from the ND Harmony game. ND over Harmony in OT 80-73.

Very well played by both teams. Officials swayed towards Harmony a little though. alot of heart displayed by ND and Harmony. Dixon had 34 points and was the only starter not to foul out. Big FTs knocked down in OT by bench players helped alot. Anyone else got scores?