Van vs Mineola

VandalPride

Who do you got? I think van will do just fine with out blake and clayton. Yes there key players but, they also played the whole game with out blake and end of the game with out clayton and still did really well they have alot of depth.

I'll take the Yellowjackets. Hopefully the offense will show up this week. If not, it could be a long night.

I'll take the Yellowjackets. Hopefully the offense will show up this week. If not, it could be a long night.

I could be a long night if Mineola doesnt find a passing game before Friday. Van's defense giving up just 175 yds a game with the biggest part of that being through the air. Not sure which stands I'm gonna sit in for this one yet. Not much room on the visitor side in Mineola though.

I could be a long night if Mineola doesnt find a passing game before Friday. Van's defense giving up just 175 yds a game with the biggest part of that being through the air. Not sure which stands I'm gonna sit in for this one yet. Not much room on the visitor side in Mineola though.

The Great Jacket Bowl will feel Vandalized after this contest. I take Van by 28 points.

The Great Jacket Bowl will feel Vandalized after this contest. I take Van by 28 points.

You are Kidding right? Van by 28..... not this week.... goodoleagle, I hope you are at the game this week so you can see it for yourself. If Van wins it will be by a small margin. Mineola had their beatdown already and I do not think it will happen again. the next 2 games for the Jackets will be decided by 7 points or less.

Hard fought game, tough game for both sides.

i know if your thinking injuries will slow the vandals you are in for a long night we have MANY of them every year and EVERY player has a good backup as for this being a close game i dont really see that whoever establishes themself early will dominate this game all i can say is the defenses better take control quick friday night in the jacket bowl

i know if your thinking injuries will slow the vandals you are in for a long night we have MANY of them every year and EVERY player has a good backup as for this being a close game i dont really see that whoever establishes themself early will dominate this game all i can say is the defenses better take control quick friday night in the jacket bowl

Would love to see Van get beat, but does Mineola have it in them?

You are Kidding right? Van by 28..... not this week.... goodoleagle, I hope you are at the game this week so you can see it for yourself. If Van wins it will be by a small margin. Mineola had their beatdown already and I do not think it will happen again. the next 2 games for the Jackets will be decided by 7 points or less.

Hard fought game, tough game for both sides.

I dont know man...Mineola's offense only put up "7" against a not very good Eustace defense, and Van's defense is alot better than Eustace's in my opinion. And, unless you just find a really really good passing game quick for mineola...it could be a long night. Van's offense if going to score. They put up 40 on kemp without there best offensive player and with all the dogs off in the 4th quarter. Mineola has not really been tested yet. Ill take Van by 24 in the this one. But Mineola gives them an ok game for the most part. And Im not trying to start an argument...these are just my predictions.

Van-31

Mineola- 7

I think Mineola's defense will suprise Van with thier play, they had thier ups and downs with Edgewood and MV, and they did really well against Eustace with 3 turnovers.

The question is if the Off. can get some sustained drives going or not. The good thing from last week is only 1 turnover, which was an INT. Not any fumbles. It will be a close one. Good luck to both teams and Go Jackets!

No disrespect to Van,, I have allot of respect for them, There is just allot of players hurt and banged up. If their healthy they would take this game big...Mineola has a really good running game and this could be a low scoring game. I just think that favors Mineola with the injuries...Just an opinion..District is not real strong this year,,,Anything can happen every Friday night..

No disrespect to Van,, I have allot of respect for them, There is just allot of players hurt and banged up. If their healthy they would take this game big...Mineola has a really good running game and this could be a low scoring game. I just think that favors Mineola with the injuries...Just an opinion..District is not real strong this year,,,Anything can happen every Friday night..

How many yards did Mineola's feature back have against Eustace? 80ish? Even with Van's injuries their defense is very good. If Eustace kept him down, I dont think Van will have a problem. I'm fairly certain that the only way Van loses this game is if they have a lot of turnovers, which they have been known to do. (5 vs. Mabank, 4 vs. SH and 3 vs. Palestine)