Preseason TABC state basketball rankings

snuffy

Slocums a great team no doubt. But i dont see them winning state. Not that difficult to stop there offense (total denial on #23 Jared Lane). Not bashing there team or anything but thats there offensive plan, get the ball to #23 everyone else screen.

I think you are under estimating the rest of the team. They will be in the thick of things for a trip to Austin!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slocum will have a good team this year. Most everybody back from last year. They are very fundamental and can shoot really well. They will probally make it to Austin this year.

They lost two starters and their sixth man. It will hurt them but they should still be pretty good.

I think you are under estimating the rest of the team. They will be in the thick of things for a trip to Austin!

im not underestimating the rest of the team, i agree they are a very good fundamentally sound basketball team with great shooters and great defense...but they need to get the other four on the court more involved offensively.

good to see the recognition. its gonna be a great season for the roughnecks. you'll see soon enought iger when they beat ur tigers.

Say bro, dont call out Arp, Jefferson did it early in the season last year, and we all told them to stop, it only gets worse with everything you say. I believe Arp beat them like they stole something in the Regional Finals. Jefferson couldnt do anything. White Oak, how about you let both teams finish up with football before you start talking down on one of them.

Say bro, dont call out Arp, Jefferson did it early in the season last year, and we all told them to stop, it only gets worse with everything you say. I believe Arp beat them like they stole something in the Regional Finals. Jefferson couldnt do anything. White Oak, how about you let both teams finish up with football before you start talking down on one of them.

True, but the only reason Jefferson couldnt do anything to Arp is because they had Johnson, he's gone now, and Arp may still have a good team, but it WILL not be as good as last years