I would like an East Texas opinion

BSOTA

:notworthy: I know I have not been the most popular poster on this site in the past but I thought I would get and East Texas opinion on our huge game coming up this Friday. The Canadian Wildcats now 6-0 and winners of 19 straight take on the always tough Stratford Elks in Canadian tomorrow night. I was just wondering what the regulars on this site think the outcome will be.

:notworthy: I know I have not been the most popular poster on this site in the past but I thought I would get and East Texas opinion on our huge game coming up this Friday. The Canadian Wildcats now 6-0 and winners of 19 straight take on the always tough Stratford Elks in Canadian tomorrow night. I was just wondering what the regulars on this site think the outcome will be.

How can you be unpopular, its your first post?

How can you be unpopular, its your first post?

You must not have been paying attention in December of 2007 before their state championship game against Elysian Fields.

And if my memory serves me correctly (and it doesn't always do that), BSTOA, requested I eliminate him from our database.

He and I also had a good talk, and maybe he just misses us.

That's a good thing.

Smoaky

Canadian earned my respect last year, so i'll have to go with them in this one. Stratford will play you tough though. Good thing its at your house.

I'm a fan of the Wildcats now ,so I say that yall need to take it all the way to state. I love good football and yall know how to play,so there isn't any bad feelings for yall. Are yall big school or small school?

You must not have been paying attention in December of 2007 before their state championship game against Elysian Fields.

And if my memory serves me correctly (and it doesn't always do that), BSTOA, requested I eliminate him from our database.

He and I also had a good talk, and maybe he just misses us.

That's a good thing.

Smoaky

Are you kidding? I was paying attention yesterday!

I'm a fan of the Wildcats now ,so I say that yall need to take it all the way to state. I love good football and yall know how to play,so there isn't any bad feelings for yall. Are yall big school or small school?

We will be big school in 1A. We turned in an enrollment of 198.5 which is just 1.5 students under the 2A cutoff. We are expecting a huge crowd to start rolling in about 5 tomorrow afternoon for the 7:30 kickoff. Some people are saying to expect better than 5000 fans. That's great for a couple of 1A programs. Good Luck to EF the rest of the season. That Megaphone Mafia was pretty cool to see last year.

when i saw canadian wildcats, i thought there was some sort of migratory issue with a medium sized feline from doug and bob's neighborhood. learn something new every day. good luck

man, somebody stole my reply on the half student. as far as canadian being "big school" i heard they were already up to 213.

I wish we (Maud) could go D-1!! I really think D-2 is much tougher this year...especially in our region!!! Mt. E, Cayuga and Tenaha are going to be very, very tough.

Good luck to you guys at Canadian...I got to see your qb at the "air-it-out" camp in Abilene this summer and he looked very, very good...is he a senior?? You guys should cruise through the playoffs...Boles will be a good test but otherwise D-1 is down this year.

canadian... ive heard good things about them ill take them. what did you do to become unpopular?