Bullard 28 Tatum 21 @ half

Snowbird

After thinking about it for a while, I don't think Bullard has ever beaten Tatum before tonight. I know they never did in the mid 1990's, and I don't think they played in the early 1990's when Bullard went to the playoffs four straight years in 2A.

Historical win for Bullard. Very historical.

Immortal, I remember the first game that Bullard played against Tatum when Bullard first brought back football. They have certainly come a long way with their program! This victory is well-deserved. May they savor it!!

No doubt Yao. I'm still #### about that basketball playoff game a few years ago. Biggest travesty of officiating ineptitude I have ever seen in my life, or probably ever will. Revenge is sweet!!

As if you have any hope of winning your district or going anywhere in the playoffs.

I swear it's statements like this that keep me from getting on Smoaky very often. Both teams played there hearts out and Bullard pulls off a huge win and all you can come up with is this drivel. Why on earth did you predict that Bullard would beat GWater by 18 with that attitude.

I swear it's statements like this that keep me from getting on Smoaky very often. Both teams played there hearts out and Bullard pulls off a huge win and all you can come up with is this drivel. Why on earth did you predict that Bullard would beat GWater by 18 with that attitude.

Hey Clear, I think GB was taking a shot at Bear Dung for saying "THANK YOU BULLARD".

Well dang it! The game I can't come to happens to be the best yet! I heard from Rufus and CT88 that this one was crazy....I'm glad that Bullard could come out on top. I kept getting text messages that said Charlie Moore scores again. All I can say is WOW! :notworthy: I'm extremely proud of you guys! Tatum showed a lot of heart by not giving up and nearly turning the whole thing around. Heard Tatum's QB is amazing too!

:thumbsup: The panthers played their best game of the year and beat the eagles 49-42 in a very entertaining game. To be honest with you Bullard was jacked for this after last weeks game, but Tatum shot themselves in the foot all night long with muffed snaps and way too many fumbles to count. Don't get me wrong "TATUM IS A VERY GOOD TEAM", but this was the Panthers night. Great job Panthers !!

we are soooo young and we made way too many mistakes.....dang but ya'll just remember that we have a soph. qb, both running backs and most of the offensive line..... so we make "rookie" mistakes and boy do they hurt....if we can just get a few gallons of stick um, we proably win all of our games.... bullard make no mistake you all are way better than Ever before (i know Everyone else in our district are all so far out of gilmer's league). it is going to be instresting to see what happens the rest of the way!!