Gladewater vs. Bullard

Guest Bear_Den

Game to get in  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will clinch the playoff spot?

• Bullard
    • Gladewater

This should be a good game. And Bullard played well against both Center and Rusk. And both those teams didn't play too bad against Gladewater. Bear_Dean even said Rusk played them very physical. So Tatum beat gladewater and Bullard beat Tatum. That doesn't mean we should beat Gladewater it just means it should be a good game and could go either way! One thing you have to admit is that Bullard can't be counted out just yet and they proved that after no one thought they could beat tatum and they did. One thing is for certain...Bullard will have to play the best game they have played all year to win just like they did last week. To me it's a toss up but of course I have to go with Bullard.

And another thing Ricky...don't tell Bullard fans they are jumping on a bandwagon...I've seen every single one of them on bullards forums throughout this year. But you I have hardly seen at all on Gladewaters....don't talk to us about jumping on the Bandwagon! Plus don't be telling anyone to bust out the basketballs either cuz even if gladewater does beat Bullard that will create a three way tie for third. That would leave it up to a coin toss!

Dang I really really hate stupid people!

Well, uncle rico, since you haven't been on here very long I will cut you some slack. But rickey bobby has been with the bears thru thick and thin. So don't ever even consider him being a bandwagon jumper. And please don't insult his intelligence. By doing that, you in turn insult the entire Gladewater alumni association and the school district to go along with that, and I assure you none of us would be too happy with that

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Bullard fans crack me up. You get on here and talk smack after you win A game. If Gladewater wasn't motivated before they will be now. You see the difference between Gilmer and Bullard is we have the team to actually back up the smack we talk on here. You guys are not an even average 3A team. I'll take Gladewater and I don't think it will be all that close.

Would somebody from Gilmer give us a list of rules on when we can post about a win. I realize that the success of the football team of the school district where you pay your property taxes or graduated from determines your Smoakworthiness, so we Bullardites might not get to post for a few years. I graduated from Tyler Lee, do I get any bonus points since they won state or do I still need permission from Gilmer. Let me know, because after football season is over, I wouldn't expect a Gilmer poster to have a reason to get back on here, unless it is in the track forum or a girls sport.

I guess it's the time of year for the oh-so-clever "get out the basketballs" comments. Basketballs are gonna be out in October, no matter what happens in football, but I can understand Gladewater not getting too excited about it.

Well, uncle rico, since you haven't been on here very long I will cut you some slack. But rickey bobby has been with the bears thru thick and thin. So don't ever even consider him being a bandwagon jumper. And please don't insult his intelligence. By doing that, you in turn insult the entire Gladewater alumni association and the school district to go along with that, and I assure you none of us would be too happy with that

Oh yeah I forgot....it's ok for Gladewater to insult Bullard fans but it's disrespectful to say anything about one of your guys...please...sounds like a democrat campaign! And I'v been on here for a while....just haven't posted much until the beginning of this football season. And just because some Bulllard fans are new on here doesn't make them bandwagon jumpers either....i'm pretty sure getting on SDC doesn't make you a fan. I'm sorry if I insulted the entire Gwater alumni association....wait no I'm not cuz I really don't care. He insulted me and other Bullard fans so he should expect to get some heading back his direction!

I love it when people jump on bandwagons without any background information to support their arguement. Using your own arguement about Tatum beating GW...GW beat Rusk...GW beat Center...Rusk beat Bullard...Center beat Bullard...therefore, Gladewater beats Bullard...Enough Said.

Don't get on here and beat your chest! You have won how many games? 3? How many points have you given up? 267? Doesn't sound promising. You will not survive a shootout with Gladewater. You have the Moore kid and he can play...there is no disputing that. But Gw has three...count 'em...3 RBs who can take it to the house at any time. This team has more 70+ yard plays than any other team around. GW will crush the Bullard Dirty Cats this week. Bust out the basketballs and shut your mouth.

VERY WELL STATED RICKYBOBBY!!!!!

This should be a good game. And Bullard played well against both Center and Rusk. And both those teams didn't play too bad against Gladewater. Bear_Dean even said Rusk played them very physical. So Tatum beat gladewater and Bullard beat Tatum. That doesn't mean we should beat Gladewater it just means it should be a good game and could go either way! One thing you have to admit is that Bullard can't be counted out just yet and they proved that after no one thought they could beat tatum and they did. One thing is for certain...Bullard will have to play the best game they have played all year to win just like they did last week. To me it's a toss up but of course I have to go with Bullard.

And another thing Ricky...don't tell Bullard fans they are jumping on a bandwagon...I've seen every single one of them on bullards forums throughout this year. But you I have hardly seen at all on Gladewaters....don't talk to us about jumping on the Bandwagon! Plus don't be telling anyone to bust out the basketballs either cuz even if gladewater does beat Bullard that will create a three way tie for third. That would leave it up to a coin toss!

Dang I really really hate stupid people!

if its a 3 way time it goes to a plus / minus on points not a coin flip. if the points are equal then it goes to a coin flip. dang i hate stupid people.

Let's also stop talking about how Tatum turned the ball over so many times and that was why they lost. Bottom line, they turned the ball over not because of mistakes :alien: , but because our defense was breathing down their necks and making them sweat. Yes, they were able to score, but hey, BULLARD WON! because they did a great job against a great team and they won it, Defensively & Offensively!! :thumbsup: Bullard is going to do great Friday!!

And yes, no class on Gilmer's part running drills with a very injured player! :thumbdown:

;) GO BULLARD, BEAT GLADEWATER :thumbsup:

Guest Bear_Den
Let's also stop talking about how Tatum turned the ball over so many times and that was why they lost. Bottom line, they turned the ball over not because of mistakes :alien: , but because our defense was breathing down their necks and making them sweat. Yes, they were able to score, but hey, BULLARD WON! because they did a great job against a great team and they won it, Defensively & Offensively!! :thumbsup: Bullard is going to do great Friday!!

And yes, no class on Gilmer's part running drills with a very injured player! :thumbdown:

;) GO BULLARD, BEAT GLADEWATER :thumbsup:

Was the kid hurt during pre game warm up? How did he get hurt?

No, he was injured during the game. Took awhile for the ambulance to get there because it came from the Union Hill game from what I understand and was also delyed because of a train. This caused a long delay as he was being treated on the field. Gilmer was trying to stay loose during the delay, I personally don't see anything wrong with that. I think I would be more upset because there was'nt an ambulance there to begin with and how long it took for it to get there.

To say that Bullard will be held to 7 points is borderline insanity. I don't know what their season average is but I know its up there.

In order to beat Bullard, Gladewater will have to keep the ball out of Charlie Moore's hands, and make at least 2 stops. I predict a shoot out.

G water 35

Bullard 42

Nice to see that Bullard finally got some defense going. I knew once they got things rolling on that side of the ball they would be tough to beat.

if its a 3 way time it goes to a plus / minus on points not a coin flip. if the points are equal then it goes to a coin flip. dang i hate stupid people.

Thats funny right there. Hard one to call on this game. Moore is a :censored: of an athlete, but I don't think he is the fastest in that district. Gladewater is getting some key people back on their team this week. Team with the less mistakes (that is what beat Tatum against Bullard) wins this one. Good luck to both teams. Shoot out alert here.

Oh yeah I forgot....it's ok for Gladewater to insult Bullard fans but it's disrespectful to say anything about one of your guys...please...sounds like a democrat campaign! And I'v been on here for a while....just haven't posted much until the beginning of this football season. And just because some Bulllard fans are new on here doesn't make them bandwagon jumpers either....i'm pretty sure getting on SDC doesn't make you a fan. I'm sorry if I insulted the entire Gwater alumni association....wait no I'm not cuz I really don't care. He insulted me and other Bullard fans so he should expect to get some heading back his direction!

First off, I am defending the school district of Gladewater, not one person. Get on him all you want. But don't insinuate that all of Gladewater acts like he does.

Second, I never broached the subject of band wagon jumping except to say that rickey bobby has been a GW fan for a long time. So don't bring that argument here.

And I hope that no one els in Bullard is as classless as you appear to be.

No, he was injured during the game. Took awhile for the ambulance to get there because it came from the Union Hill game from what I understand and was also delyed because of a train. This caused a long delay as he was being treated on the field. Gilmer was trying to stay loose during the delay, I personally don't see anything wrong with that. I think I would be more upset because there was'nt an ambulance there to begin with and how long it took for it to get there.

I don't see anything wrong with that either. Way Gilmer dominated that game, Bullard prob should have took some time to do some warm up drills too. Score might have been a little closer. Maybe????