EUSTACE @ KEMP

TEXASFOOTBALL4x4

Eustace. no contest for power running game eustace brings to the table

I've got to go with Kemp. Yes, the jackets are 3-4 but take a look at the strength of the scheduals between kemp and eustace. Kemp has lost to Brownsboro(4-3), Parish Episcopal (6-1),4A Mabank(4-3), and Van(6-1). The only win that eustace has that can be considered legitimate is Canton, in which they scored half their points on trick plays, but a win is a win. It will be a battle but I give Kemp the nod.

Kemp has played a tougher schedule but they still lost to those teams. They beat Rains, 0-7 Wills Point on 3 blocked punts and i can't remember who else they beat. I'm not a believer in playing a tough schedule just to say I played it. None of those teams run the ball like Eustace's power running game. I think it will be a close game with the Bulldogs wearing Kemp down in the 4th qt.

Oh and by the way 3 of Eustace's tds against Canton came because Eustace was pounding the ball.

The only winless team Kemp beat was Wills Point, and they are only getting better. There passing game is dangerious but their defense and special teams are below par. Rains beat Brownsboro and Kemp scored 60 points on Palmer.

The toss pass and pitch sweep to #4 is not power running. How many TD's did the full back have for Eustace against Canton? I really don't know, just curious.

Yeah its hard not to have any injuries in week 8. who all is hurt for eustace?

number 60 who was the starting center early in the season is now at tackle with a cast on his arm and I have heard that one of the gaurds (I think the right) has a sprained ankle. I dont know what thier depth is on the bench. But even with these they handled the Canton defense well.

yeah it should be a good game i haven't heard if kemp has any body injured? i know both teams have good fullbacks that run hard. I heard that eustace should have beaten Meniola? did turnovers lose that game for eustace?

several key turnovers one was a pitch to the face mask of the back who took his eyes off the ball inside the 20 (I think), with nothing between him and the goal but air MN recovered, also the extra point miss was key but my understanding is that a new kicker is in place and was 5 for 5 PAT against Canton. I saw Eustace against Grace and they are playing sharper every week if they can keep focus they could be the district spoiler. But bottom line the team that won should have, Mineola made fewer mistakes against a stronger team, that's football