The best junior high team.

Are they playing GW today? Should be a good game. GW has some good athletes on that team

Bullard plays Gladewater in GW tonight. Bullard's 8th grade is 6-0 this year with 145 points scored and only 20 points scored by opponents.

i have to agree that bullard is very disciplined on their 8th grade a team whe nthey beat the center a team that said alot because center had flat out studs on their team. i look forward to this matchup next year as they progress and get stronger. there were some very good hits coming from both sides during this game. I think cneter lost 14-8 a good game.

Sabine does have a good 8th grade group. I wish that Bullard could play them this year. That would be a great game. Bullard has outscored their opponents 167-32 in seven games this year and are 7-0. They play Chapel Hill and Spring Hill to end the season. Could be back to back district champs if they stay focused. Gladewater gave them all they wanted and nearly pulled it off in the end if it was not for a pick six to end the game.

Sabine does have a good 8th grade group. I wish that Bullard could play them this year. That would be a great game. Bullard has outscored their opponents 167-32 in seven games this year and are 7-0. They play Chapel Hill and Spring Hill to end the season. Could be back to back district champs if they stay focused. Gladewater gave them all they wanted and nearly pulled it off in the end if it was not for a pick six to end the game.

Gladewater put a good whoopin' on our boys last year.It was the only blowout and 2nd loss. Congrats on the win. I agree Sabine-Bullard would be a great game. We will probably have to wait 2 more years for that to happen though.

I have refereed a couple of Hallsvilles games and they are pretty good

Hallsville's A team has only been scored on twice all season. There have been a couple of games where the clock has run in the second half. They are undefeated.

The Hallsville's B team is also good. They have lost only one game.

I dont know if they are the best team but ND's 8th grade team has alot of athletes. Daniel Brown, the QB, can hit his receivers in stride on a 40 yard fade if they can catch it. Brown also has outstanding moves in the open field if ever flushed out of the pocket.He made a 76 yard comeback drive against EF and capped it off with a 34 yard fade to his reciever DD Hill, a good runningbackfor the young Eagles. Also the MLB Caleb Garrett is a force on defense. He records 20 or more tackles a game which is RIDICULOUS, but true! Also DT Marco Newsome is really good, I'm not sure but i think he will play at the varsity level next year. He is a great athlete and extremely fast and stands about 6 foot and pretty thick. The future looks good for ND football!

the best 8th grade team sets in redwater they are very talented starts with the qb #11 5ft.10 175lbs that can run over you are around around you.the fb #44 5ft.8 160 is a bull he will run over you or thru you and at linebacker he's a beast. tailback #10 5ft.6 150 can fly. the O line does there job they don't give any sacks. they have not lost a game this year .

One of the best would be Ore City's 7th grade. As of last night they defeated the previously undefeated Daingerfiled 7th grade team in a very good close game. They are still undefeated going into the last game of the season. They have several good athletes. Some of the 7th grade athletes, that participated in youth football together, will not have experienced a loss on the field in 3 seasons if they finish this year undefeated. Way to go 7th grade Rebels.

One of the best would be Ore City's 7th grade. As of last night they defeated the previously undefeated Daingerfiled 7th grade team in a very good close game. They are still undefeated going into the last game of the season. They have several good athletes. Some of the 7th grade athletes, that participated in youth football together, will not have experienced a loss on the field in 3 seasons if they finish this year undefeated. Way to go 7th grade Rebels.

You guy's always had a great team when we played you in pee wee, figured you still would. Congrats on another great season. How about a match game one saturday?

You guy's always had a great team when we played you in pee wee, figured you still would. Congrats on another great season. How about a match game one saturday?

Thanks. EF always fielded strong teams in youth football when I was involved with OC's youth program. A match game would be fun. I probably couldn't get any together on that, only thing I do is watch the games.

I just hope when these young athletes get to high school they are still together here at OC. It has been rumored that one of our very good RBs is going to Daingerfield next year, he will be sorely missed if he does in fact leave. Our new AD has a good beginning on turning our high school program around and should be well on its way when they hit the high school level.

Another big game for the Bullard 8th grade this past Thursday. They beat the Chapel Hill Bulldogs 33-0. I don't care what anybody says on here, there is not another district tougher than the one those boys are in and they are beating the pants off of people. Their district and scores of their games consists of Gilmer (28-0), Tatum (20-0), Gladewater (22-12), Chapel Hill (33-0), and next week they have Spring Hill. They are sitting at 8-0 on the year and have outscored their district opponents 103-12. That is just plain sick!

Congrats to the Elysian Fields 7th grade Jackets on being the UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPS and beating Winona 38 - 0 in their final game. They allowed only one first down in the game and held Winona to about -100 yards total offense. You guys have played awesome all year long. Hate that it's over and can't wait for next year. We are really proud of all you guys.