footballfiend

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longview JV 19 Hallsville JV 14

Longview Freshmen A 15 Hallsville Freshmen A 14

Longview Freshmen B 8 Hallsville Freshmen B 0

The JV game was real sloppy but the running backs were the whole show, defenses were great but couldnt stop the running backs, nearly every possesion was plauged by fumbles.. as for the rest, the 8 graders are unbeleiveable this year so far, and the JV picks up their first loss in district. Hallsville should be loaded for the next few years if these kids keep playing like this. MAYBE THE VARSITY CAN PULL A WIN!!!

Wow. Hallsville 8th grade must be really good to beat judson. Is there a star running back? Their defense mus be pretty good also?

Yes, the 8th grade team is very good. They have size and speed and will hit on both offense and defense. Yes, there is a fantastic RB but there is also a bulldog of a FB and a big, strong QB. They also have a big SE that runs an end around that is difficult to stop.

Yes, the 8th grade team is very good. They have size and speed and will hit on both offense and defense. Yes, there is a fantastic RB but there is also a bulldog of a FB and a big, strong QB. They also have a big SE that runs an end around that is difficult to stop.

i hope you guys know we have 3 middle schools and you only beat one of them

Our JV has really come together. And thats with 2 of the best freshman playing on varsity now. Is our 8th grade team still undefeated?

the 8th grade is still undefeated. JV just missed their 3rd straight shutout by fumbling a pitch that was returned to inside the 10yd line. They also had 90 yds in penalties to none for EF. (go figure) The future looks bright in Sabine!

i hope you guys know we have 3 middle schools and you only beat one of them

Yes, I know that. I did not imply in any way that the team was world beaters and that they were beating "Longview". I simply said that they were good. They have beaten all handily this year be it "whole" schools or "diluted" schools. Of course when Longview's kids get consolidated into high school we will revisit all of this. Simply replying to thechosen1's inquiry as he must have thought that Judson had something.