• Van
    • Canton
  2. 2. Kemp @ Mineola

• Kemp
    • Mineola
  3. 3. Wills Point @ Eustace

• Wills Point
    • Eustace

wp has had a tough season, but i've been proud of the heart they've shown, but you don't get points for effort. we lost 3 of our best players last night, they all go both ways, and they all are big contributors. van's michael terry was taken to the hospital last night with possible facial and neck muscle injuries. keep him and his family in your prayers.

Before I give my predictions, who were the players hurt from Wills Point and is there any other injuries besides Van's running back. Also prayers to all the athletes with their injuries.

wp has had a tough season, but i've been proud of the heart they've shown, but you don't get points for effort. we lost 3 of our best players last night, they all go both ways, and they all are big contributors. van's michael terry was taken to the hospital last night with possible facial and neck muscle injuries. keep him and his family in your prayers.

Before I give my predictions, who were the players hurt from Wills Point and is there any other injuries besides Van's running back. Also prayers to all the athletes with their injuries.

starting tailback austin teel, and starting recievers, steven cunnigan and marquis burch. spoke with teel last night, he's probable for friday, but the other 2 are up in the air. linebacker garrett kinney has a hyperextended elbow, but should play.

Would anyone from this district know who the teams would play if they made it to the playoffs?...like which district...maybe 16-3A?

According to the UIL website, 14AAA plays 13AAA in the opening round of the playoffs.

13AAA is comprised of: Emory Rains, Farmersville, Lucas Lovejoy, Nevada Community, Princeton, and Quinlan Ford.

Farmersville 3-0 4-4

Nevada Community 2-1 4-4

Lovejoy 2-1 3-5

Quinlan Ford 2-1 2-6

Emory Rains 0-3 1-7

Princeton 0-3 1-7

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/bracke...ball/index.html

According to the UIL website, 14AAA plays 13AAA in the opening round of the playoffs.

13AAA is comprised of: Emory Rains, Farmersville, Lucas Lovejoy, Nevada Community, Princeton, and Quinlan Ford.

Farmersville 3-0 4-4

Nevada Community 2-1 4-4

Lovejoy 2-1 3-5

Quinlan Ford 2-1 2-6

Emory Rains 0-3 1-7

Princeton 0-3 1-7

Canton over Van by 14.

Farmersville 3-0 4-4

Nevada Community 2-1 4-4

Lovejoy 2-1 3-5

Quinlan Ford 2-1 2-6

Emory Rains 0-3 1-7

Princeton 0-3 1-7

I was thinking 12aaa would play 13aaa

Farmersville 3-0 4-4

Nevada Community 2-1 4-4

Lovejoy 2-1 3-5

Quinlan Ford 2-1 2-6

Emory Rains 0-3 1-7

Princeton 0-3 1-7

14AAA should actually win the first round against 13AAA, two of the weakest districts facing off in round 1 which is good for the three that make it in 14AAA. I was suprised Canton gave up that many points against Mineola. Battle for third will be interesting.

Should be a great game. I went to the canton game last week to watch my nephew from mineola, Canton played mutch better than I had seen in preseason. They never quit and it payed off, offense struggled but did it when it counted,defense much improved liked the 4 man front. 44 was back at end and was all over the field, heard his name called every other play.big and fast,caught pitch back every time they ran to his side.#4 looked better and #5 and #8 made some unbelievable catches. o-line gave plenty of time,secondary improved. Mineola made some mistakes at bad times,but great game. Can't miss our game this week so keep me informed,should be exciting.....good rivalry

WP has alot of individual talent that needs to gell, the coach is 1st year and there were several well liked coaches who moved on in addition to the AD. I think next year they will come into thier own, and be a force to be reckoned with.

Worked with some of the coaches who are currently at Wills Point now. They will have that program back on its feet within two years. Should be able to compete in this district next year. They are struggling right now but heir kids are still playing hard.

Is WP that bad or the coaching change the problem.

i'm from wp, and i'm really excited about the team and the new coaching staff. there's a bit of a learning curve taking place right now, but things will be fine. it's just a shame that they all have had such a rough year, especially for the seniors.

Don't count on an easy win from Farmersville! In fact, Community will be a pretty tough game also! Lovejoy/Rain/Quinlan will be the easy victory. One of those three teams right now are battling for the final spot. Farmersville and Community don't have a great team, but they are competitive and I think it would be a hard fought game for whichever two teams from district 14AAA play them! Looks like Canton might play Farmersville and if that's the case, I like the Fightin' Farmers chances!

14AAA should actually win the first round against 13AAA, two of the weakest districts facing off in round 1 which is good for the three that make it in 14AAA. I was suprised Canton gave up that many points against Mineola. Battle for third will be interesting.

Don't count on an easy win from Farmersville! In fact, Community will be a pretty tough game also! Lovejoy/Rain/Quinlan will be the easy victory. One of those three teams right now are battling for the final spot. Farmersville and Community don't have a great team, but they are competitive and I think it would be a hard fought game for whichever two teams from district 14AAA play them! Looks like Canton might play Farmersville and if that's the case, I like the Fightin' Farmers chances!

Who is the most likely candidate in 13AAA to go Division I ?