Curtis Brown

orangepower

unfortunately Curtis couldn't hold on and make the tackle and the game would've ended but #21 should have intercepted that pass. won't get one easier than that.

it was a good game. Texas was severely outplayed the 1st half but came back in the 2nd half and outplayed Tech. i was afraid they scored to soon. anyway congrats to both teams on a very entertaining game.

this was definately not a good game for him, the only thing that bothers me is that on the last play, that was the worst effort i have seen in a long time. He was practically jogging behind crabtree down the field like they werent going to throw to the best receiver in college football...and by the time he realized what was going on he messed up again and had a terrible attempt at a tackle, granted the safety should have helped on the tackle, but if he was running with crab the whole way then he may make a play on the ball...

with all that said, the kid has a bright future in burnt orange, and in the end i still love him because he wears the burnt orange and i bleed it

He did lose the game, he gave up two td's. A fact is a fact. Don't be mad. Now, with that said. He really needs to the weightroom, In the off-season more than anyone. He, was getting man handle out there, and looked like he's never played CB in his life. It might be time to move him on the other side of the ball.

He did lose the game, he gave up two td's. A fact is a fact. Don't be mad. Now, with that said. He really needs to the weightroom, In the off-season more than anyone. He, was getting man handle out there, and looked like he's never played CB in his life. It might be time to move him on the other side of the ball.

sometimes kids fail against the best receiver in the nation, he'll be just fine, I promise you he wasn't worse than Brent Nickerson.

sometimes kids fail against the best receiver in the nation, he'll be just fine, I promise you he wasn't worse than Brent Nickerson.

Lol, I just think he would help Texas out better a wideout. I guess that's why that pay Mack the big bucks huh...

KevNasty is just a hater. He must have been manhandled in High School many, many times. All he does is post negative comments, nothing ever positive. I would like to see him spout off in person to Mr. Curtis Brown - I'd give you 10/1 odds he'd be on the floor in the fetal position with his arms covering his head begging for Mr. Brown to please stop.