oklahoma state vs texas tech

cmt6793

ok state vs texastech  

25 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• texas tech
    • oklahoma state

i dont see anybody slowing down texaxtechs offense

Not so fast my fellow TTU fan. TTU's offense is much better this year since a running game has been incorporated, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Now my homer response....given in my best Bevo fan voice.

You're right mavs...nothing can stop our offense. We did slow down a bit the second half last night but that was because we came out flat. We weren't in sync and just didn't play well. That's the only reason we didn't score at least 40 points that second half.

ok state has one of the better o-lines i have seen this year, they wont get manhandles as my horns were. we will see how tech handles success, as a longhorn i need osu to win this one. I think osu will do a better job at keeping tech off the field because they have a solid running game. I say osu wins another good un in lubbock, but not by much.

I think Tech can take this game. Kendal Hunter is the best RB in the Big 12 so he will be VERY tough to handle though. If Tech can just contain him and get some turnovers then they should win. I don't think Ok State can hold our offense down, but Tech probably won't be able to stop Ok State's very often. This should be another great game. I think Tech will come out on top though by about 10 or so.

i dont see anybody slowing down texaxtechs offense

You might be correct, however, if anyone is going to slow Tech, OSU is the team. The key to slowing Tech's offense is to keep them off the field and OSU has the number 5 rushing offense and might be able to do it. I know Tech hasn't allowed a lot of yards on the ground, but how much of that is because the other team is always playing from behind? It will for sure be another great game.

With that said, Tech impressed me with how well they came out of the gate. Texas came out wide-eyed and Tech looked very good. I half expected the roles to be reversed. If Tech comes out like they did against Texas, I don't see OSU able to keep up, and being a night game in Lubbuck, I suspect this will be the case. TTU by at least a touchdown.

One step for Tech to beat OSU is TT needs to work the Clock like they did against Texas.

I also agree that Techs offense is almost unstoppable, they played real well vs. a strong Texas Defense. I also like how they used their RBs more to keep Texas guessing a lil more.

And if Techs Defense can stay strong they will win this game.

Texas Tech - 42

Oklahoma St. - 28

OSU runs the zone read and that offense has been damaging to the raiders over the years.

I think we should win but we have to hold it down on defense. Zac Robinson can run and our D-ends need to stuff the run and play Dez Bryant and Pettigrew hard.

In the overall end, this is a must win for both teams if the Cowboys want to have a shot for the Big 12 as well as for Tech if they want to keep their record.

Several things are going to happen this week. For starters, expect to see Tech with a major letdown after last weeks game. 2nd, the crew working the game this week generally has quite a few flags which is in huge contrasts to the crew from last week. If Tech holds like they did last week, then the field will stay lottered with flags all night. 3rd, this is the 2nd national telecasted game in a row for the Red Raiders. Should be interesting to see where Game Day is that morning.

Several things are going to happen this week. For starters, expect to see Tech with a major letdown after last weeks game. 2nd, the crew working the game this week generally has quite a few flags which is in huge contrasts to the crew from last week. If Tech holds like they did last week, then the field will stay lottered with flags all night. 3rd, this is the 2nd national telecasted game in a row for the Red Raiders. Should be interesting to see where Game Day is that morning.

What part of there wasn't holding do you Longhorn fans choose to not understand.

The key for refs to call holding is not just hand placement rather being in position. A lot of those plays in which your calling holding are pancakes which meant your lineman were getting their tails kicked.

Ok State is the best team I've seen Texas play all year. They're better than OU and all around better than Tech. A team that balance will give Tech fits, especially if they can control the clock. No way Tech plays the way they did the first half against Texas again this year. I though they played over their heads with a lot of adrenaline and passion, but to play at that level again is asking a lot.

Ok State in a close one

I just find it odd that the most penalized team in the Big 12 faces the stiffest competition of the year and never gets called for holding in 53 pass attempts.

since big XII play began we haven't been THAT bad with penalties, that number is skewed because we had about 18 penalties in game one, and quite a few against Nevada.

What part of there wasn't holding do you Longhorn fans choose to not understand.

The key for refs to call holding is not just hand placement rather being in position. A lot of those plays in which your calling holding are pancakes which meant your lineman were getting their tails kicked.

As a neutral party, i have to say that Tech did get away with holding in that game, but i also saw some holding and illegal blocks on UTs side as well that went uncalled, so i think that the calling was fair, albeit very lenient.

Ok State is the best team I've seen Texas play all year. They're better than OU and all around better than Tech. A team that balance will give Tech fits, especially if they can control the clock. No way Tech plays the way they did the first half against Texas again this year. I though they played over their heads with a lot of adrenaline and passion, but to play at that level again is asking a lot.

Ok State in a close one

so you are saying OSU is the best, then Tech and then Texas. We will see after Saturday night. Remember styles make fights.