Black Panther "Security" at Philly poll

WildcatPride

I saw Rick Levanthal actually go up and try to have a discussion with one of these punk thugs. The thug was indignant and tried to tell him he had no right to be there. Levanthal checked with the legal department at Fox and was assured he had every right to be there.

The thug denied anyone having a night stick, despite Fox News having video footage of the other Black Panther standing there with his stick.

Nice to know Obama is running a fair campaign. Just a glimpse of what is to come if he is elected.

I saw Rick Levanthal actually go up and try to have a discussion with one of these punk thugs. The thug was indignant and tried to tell him he had no right to be there. Levanthal checked with the legal department at Fox and was assured he had every right to be there.

The thug denied anyone having a night stick, despite Fox News having video footage of the other Black Panther standing there with his stick.

Nice to know Obama is running a fair campaign. Just a glimpse of what is to come if he is elected.

Rick missed a golden opportunity Bleeds. When the Black guy said he was there to protect his people. Rick should have said "What people is that?"

Bleeds I am going to have to disagree with your statement on this one.....In my opinion I don't feel it is right of anyone to accuse Obama of being behind this incident. Do you have information that Obama personally called these men and told them to be there at that polling station, considering there were thousands of other polling stations of greater significance that they could have been at? Or is there information out there that Obama has close ties to the Black Panther Party?

Yes I am appalled by the situation at that polling station but dragging a presidential candidate through the mud, especially our newly elected president, is not right. So take what I have said however you want, I just really feel that I should let my feelings and my opinion be heard on this.

I just saw the stuff on youtube...

Looks likereverse discrimmination that was similar to what was going on back during Jim Crow and pre Civil Rights.

Yes Dline, I agree with you.....It goes to show us all that yes we have made a gigantic step as a country, but racism and prejudice are still with us, maybe not as bad as in decades past, for those are wounds that are proving to be tough to heal......but the people have spoken this election year, and I believe that this was a fair election and as a citizen that considers himself having a "middle of the road" political philosophy, I will give Obama my support as our newly elected president. Perhaps this election is a blessing in disguise, perhaps in most cases it will help unify this country politically and help close the rift between liberal and conservative and help all of us move on together as a nation and not as a liberal mindset versus a conservative mindset. Only time will tell.......

Bleeds I am going to have to disagree with your statement on this one.....In my opinion I don't feel it is right of anyone to accuse Obama of being behind this incident. Do you have information that Obama personally called these men and told them to be there at that polling station, considering there were thousands of other polling stations of greater significance that they could have been at? Or is there information out there that Obama has close ties to the Black Panther Party?

Yes I am appalled by the situation at that polling station but dragging a presidential candidate through the mud, especially our newly elected president, is not right. So take what I have said however you want, I just really feel that I should let my feelings and my opinion be heard on this.

Maybe you should keep your mouth shut if you don't know what campaign means. It has nothing to do with theses guys at the polls. What Mr. Bleeds is referring to is: Acorn and voter fraud (yes he has ties to Acorn), the lack of proper security controls regarding his donations, the blatant support of the media,etc....

if mccain had won would it have been a "fair" election?

Absolutely, to me anyway, claws.......but I cannot answer for others, and neither can you.....that is either the best of reality or the worst of reality, I guess it just depends on whether or not you see the glass as half full or half empty.......

Obama knew about voter fraud long before the polls opened on Tuesday, and yet did nothing to stem the tide. He does in fact have ties to ACORN which was behing perpetrating possibly the greatest and most widespread voter fraud in history.

As far as him having ties to subversive groups, I believe history has proven that.

BTW, jasonattsu, if you think this was a fair election, then you need to seriously look at what your definition of fair is. The media was in the tank for Obama and did all they could to assure his election. Nothing fair about that. And the funny/sad thing about that is, even with the overwhelming slant to the left in the MSM, Chuck Shumer is already talking about resurrecting the Fairness Doctrine which is THE biggest pile of Communist poo ever dropped by the left.

Please don't lecture us on the fairness of this election. It was far from it.

Maybe you should keep your mouth shut if you don't know what campaign means. It has nothing to do with theses guys at the polls. What Mr. Bleeds is referring to is: Acorn and voter fraud (yes he has ties to Acorn), the lack of proper security controls regarding his donations, the blatant support of the media,etc....

Maybe you should learn respect for other people's opinions, clutchon, and I am quite sure that Mr. Bleeds is more than capable of speaking for himself and does not need your assistance with any reply that he may have for me....

Now as for your post, I do agree the media has always had blatant support for liberal ideals, even liberals know this, and openly laugh about it.......BUT until we see concrete evidence of voter fraud, lack of proper security controls regarding his donations (as you have stated), I and the people of this country who did actually vote him into office, will see that he was voted in unfairly and take appropriate action.....

Absolutely, to me anyway, claws.......but I cannot answer for others, and neither can you.....that is either the best of reality or the worst of reality, I guess it just depends on whether or not you see the glass as half full or half empty.......

well you would be in the minority on that one. and in this instance anyone can answer for others because most major cities were prepared for riots if mccain had won, since the election would've been "fixed".

Now as for your post, I do agree the media has always had blatant support for liberal ideals, even liberals know this, and openly laugh about it.......BUT until we see concrete evidence of voter fraud, lack of proper security controls regarding his donations (as you have stated), I and the people of this country who did actually vote him into office, will see that he was voted in unfairly and take appropriate action.....

i think the evidence was present before yesterday. what in the world would you do about it now?

Maybe you should learn respect for other people's opinions, clutchon, and I am quite sure that Mr. Bleeds is more than capable of speaking for himself and does not need your assistance with any reply that he may have for me....

Jason, if you think there wasn't evidence of voter fraud before last night, then you've had your head in the sand for quite awhile now. Have you watched ANY news or read ANY newspapers in the last month? HELLO! OHIO! Does that ring a bell? ACORN!? Please!

I agree we shouldn't jump to conclusions, the the evidence is there. You can choose to ignore it if you wish. Doesn't make it go away.

BTW, clutchon just about summed up my thoughts exactly.