The First African-American President

clutchon18

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically you are full of it! At 10:21 pm you stated that you wanted to join the KKK. Just under 2 hours later you changed your mind!

buddy listen here. it was funny on my end cause i knew i was joking. and speaking of full of it "that stuff you said about supporting your leader", you didn't do that when Bush was in the seat.

He said he did not agree with the Black Panthers

good thing i never said that he did agree with them.

The worst part of Obama winning this election is that idiots like you think that you were right.

Your boy won. Not due to anything you did, but because of a media determined to put him in office, and because he broke his word and knew how to get hundreds of millions in illegal contributions without getting caught, again because of his pet media.

You are still dumb as a stump.

Just saying.

Just an agreement analogy here...

The bear may be right when he shows he can put his paw in a trap, but that still doesn't mean that he's a smart bear for doing so. :homer:

Do I agree with the Black Panthers. Absolutely not. I have never condone militant groups that have committed violence towards innoncents. However, I will not stand for groups like the KKK much less tolerate the mention other than a classroom setting...

Re read my post cause the vast majority did not even get that... Do I have to spell it out: I don't tolerate militant groups that condone violence towards innocents. That includents the KKK, Black Panthers, etc.

I used to thought that only one person misinterprests my posts... maybe it's me. I need to spell it out slowly or phrase my wording.

Hey, man its fine. Your vote counted to. It's just. The guy I voted for actually won..lmao, and the media don't determind who votes. People vote, and we vote for change.

Even when you don't know what that means. Enjoy it while you can. According to Biden, his approval will be in the cellar within 6 months, after his "test". Then, when you find yourself drafted and in the military and likely in harm's way, see if you can lyao.

Re read my post cause the vast majority did not even get that... Do I have to spell it out: I don't tolerate militant groups that condone violence towards innocents. That includents the KKK, Black Panthers, etc.

I used to thought that only one person misinterprests my posts... maybe it's me. I need to spell it out slowly or phrase my wording.

Relax, DL, you're a good man. Most here know it.

But he said he would "not stand for groups like the KKK..." BIG difference.

And do you think the Black Panthers are not similar in some ways... Violent activists, racially intolerant...

Yeah that's what I thought.

With statements that some people make, i may feel like they are racist. However, I never came on here and said that I am joining the Black Panthers and that a certain race never takes responsibility from themselves.

I understand that emotions are high since Obama won, but it's ok. It's just something that you will have to deal with. The good American people have (whether for or against Bush) put up with the current president for 8 years. Obama is just a new chapter to the U.S book and I feel like we all need to wait and see what he is about before we judge him!

Althoug I respect your opinion and your right to vote for whoever you'd like, I have to say that you should probably know "what a guy is about" before you cast a vote for him to be president. At least I always try to know who I'm voting for before I cast a vote. I don't know, call me overly cautious. :thumbsup:

It's official - no more excuses.... No more playing the race card ever again. If this man can become the President of the United States, I don't want to hear about discrimination ever again. That card has been played out. Time to look in the mirror and blame that person - nobody else. Your race has come a long way and its time to take responsibilty. The majority of caucasians voted for Obama, so they are obviously not racist. Good luck

who's to say if things go bad there excuse will be that he's half white

Guest imyahuckleberry
Technically you are full of it! At 10:21 pm you stated that you wanted to join the KKK. Just under 2 hours later you changed your mind!

That's like having a son killed in Iraq but a few moments later you didn't.

Sound familiar?

Tyler Paper caption: You can do or become anything. I have always agreed to this. Hard work gets you there, not your skin color. As a result of the election, I declare racisim dead in America. Revs Al and Jesse, we and blacks should have no use for you anymore. Stand up and you can become anything!!

There will be things that happen after Jan 21 that is not the current president's fault. It can be the senate's fault...or the former president's fault. I think Obama will do his best to help this country prosper.

bear den, What happens for the next few month will not be Obama's fault (other than the fact he was a Senator) But you have to remember the House of Reps and The Senate have been controlled by democrats for the last two years and Bush has been a lame duck President! So if anyone is to blame it will be the house and senate!

it has been quite a long night at my house. my son-in-law voted for obama. last night he was trying to give reasons to justify the way he voted(not that he needed to). his three main pillars of justification made me want to bash my head into the wall. drumroll if you will......

1. the republican supported war keeps sending our boys over to iraq and getting them killed

2. obama MAY have had links to terrorists or radicals, but i'll bet mccain has too.

3. we needed change

of course as you can see the only popular reason left out was "because he's black". i love my daughter and will love whoever she is married to, however, it will always be in the back of my mind from this day forward what happened within our family yesterday. if you want to know the demographics, he's under 30 with a high school education and no job. sounds very familiar.

if you want to know the demographics, he's under 30 with a high school education and no job. sounds very familiar.

This morning on the radio, Colin Cowherd was talking about the election and he had this to say... I'll have to paraphrase, slightly, but the thought is the same ...Regardless of the type of government, someone has to finish last. You can give $100 to some people and they will turn it into $300. You can give $100 to other people and they will spend it on smokes, or they will buy a purple t-shirt with a unicorn on it.

He's right. Those that finished last under Bush will finish last under obama as well.

it has been quite a long night at my house. my son-in-law voted for obama. last night he was trying to give reasons to justify the way he voted(not that he needed to). his three main pillars of justification made me want to bash my head into the wall. drumroll if you will......

1. the republican supported war keeps sending our boys over to iraq and getting them killed

2. obama MAY have had links to terrorists or radicals, but i'll bet mccain has too.

3. we needed change

of course as you can see the only popular reason left out was "because he's black". i love my daughter and will love whoever she is married to, however, it will always be in the back of my mind from this day forward what happened within our family yesterday. if you want to know the demographics, he's under 30 with a high school education and no job. sounds very familiar.

I'm not even going to touch that... figure you've already done it...short of son-in-law saying, because he'll give me free money....I'm surprised you're not concussed this morning!

My sympathy and prayers are with you.

There will be things that happen after Jan 21 that is not the current president's fault. It can be the senate's fault...or the former president's fault. I think Obama will do his best to help this country prosper.

Things have happened now that could very well be blamed on congress(made up mainly of democrats) or former President Clinton.......... but NO ONE is doing that; It's always Bush's fault. You don't think Bush has tried to do his best to help this country prosper?!?!?

If all the promises he made don't happen (democratic congress), then who is the blame???? Remember, it's always Bush's fault. (I'm sick of hearing that!! ; something goes wrong.............. Bush's fault!!!)