DISTRUBING NEWS

BigRedFan

Report: Obama Offers Rahm Emanuel Chief-of-Staff Job

ABC News reports that President-elect Barack Obama asked Illinois Rep. Rahm Emanuel to be his chief of staff.

FOXNews.com

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Barack Obama appears to be sending a signal that he will be ready to serve as commander-in-chief on day one by trying to immediately assemble his presidential team.

Just hours after Obama became the nation's first black president-elect, ABC News reported that he has offered the White House chief-of-staff job to Rep. Rahm Emanuel, D-Ill.

Emanuel has not given his answer yet, a knowledgeable source told ABC News.

Emanuel, a veteran of President Clinton's White House, has swiftly ascended through the Democratic ranks since his election to Congress. He was chairman of the Democratic campaign committee two years ago, when the party won a majority for the first time in more than decade, and he cemented his reputation as a prodigious fundraiser and strong-willed political strategist.

He also served as senior adviser and fundraiser for Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley before joining the Clinton White House.

Not going to be the same Washington politics....riiiight.

I just heard that John Kerry, Kennedy's yes man, is interested in becoming Secretary of State. Can you imagine how America will go in the toliet if this happens?

They are deffinitely reporting that he is on the short list! Heck of a note to hire a traitor as one of our top diplomats!

They are deffinitely reporting that he is on the short list! Heck of a note to hire a traitor as one of our top diplomats!

I have also heard that Robert Kennedy Jr will be head of the EPA. Radicalism at its best. Will America ever be the same again.

I just heard that John Kerry, Kennedy's yes man, is interested in becoming Secretary of State. Can you imagine how America will go in the toliet if this happens?

God I hope this does not happen.....I have said that I will give Obama my support but with Kerry in the Cabinet that will be a hard task for me....

Rahm Emanuel is almost as big a partisan hack as Howard Dean. It really looks like Obama is gearing up to "reach across the isle"! :w00t: I'm waiting on him to pardon Tony Rezco and make him Sec of Treasury and appoint William Ayers Sec of Education. I'm sure he can find a spot for Farrakahn as maybe Ambassador to Israel too! :w00t:

Rahm Emanuel is almost as big a partisan hack as Howard Dean. It really looks like Obama is gearing up to "reach across the isle"! :w00t: I'm waiting on him to pardon Tony Rezco and make him Sec of Treasury and appoint William Ayers Sec of Education. I'm sure he can find a spot for Farrakahn as maybe Ambassador to Israel too! :w00t:

:cripple: :cripple: