Easiest and Hardest golf courses

cmt6793

That's a great course, Bleeds. How about the course at Broken Bow? It has a nice island green. :thumbsup:

Yeah. Don't want to walk it though.

Im just curious to know what courses yall think are the easiest and which are the hardest my opinion

easiest-Longview CountryClub

hardest-Texarkana Golf Ranch

The Texas Golf Association did have Texarkana Golf Ranch ranked hardest public course in Texas. Golf Digest recently recognized the course as one of the top 50 public courses in nation

Guest imyahuckleberry
Somebody already andswered that you :censored: jk bobby

Yur ripli shuld uv bin to raderfan

I answered it first

Apology accepted.

I'd agree the Texarkana Golf Ranch is pretty tough. The course up in Glenwood is really nice, it's a little challenging but it's very playable. Northridge in Texarkana is also a beautiful course, and it only has a couple of challenging holes. In Idabel OK there is a really nice, affordable club that's a real fun play.

I'd agree the Texarkana Golf Ranch is pretty tough. The course up in Glenwood is really nice, it's a little challenging but it's very playable. Northridge in Texarkana is also a beautiful course, and it only has a couple of challenging holes. In Idabel OK there is a really nice, affordable club that's a real fun play.

Texarkana Golf Ranch is VERY hard.. i shot a HORRIBLE score there. theres bunkers here and there and everywhere. :texrangers:

• 1 year later...

Who thinks that Ravens Nest in Huntsville is tough? It has been rated fairly high and I love it. I have never played well there, but it is challenging and nice. Not very picturesque if that is what you want.

I play Diamond Head outside Hot Springs and it is fairly nice.

Anybody else play Gatlinburg Golf course in Tennessee? One hole is 200 yards long with a 200 foot drop in elevation. Pretty awesome shot that you can't see your ball hit. Takes like 8 seconds for it to come down or something. I hit 2 from the tee and got one on the green.

• 4 years later...