Lindale vs Jacksonville

Polar_Bear

JACKSONVILLE WINS

Jacksonville comes up with 5 turnovers in the 2nd half, win the ballgame 22-19. Now we need whitehouse to lose to make it back to the playoffs for the first time since 2004.

Why do you need Whitehouse to lose? Nacogdoches lost...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JACKSONVILLE WINS

Jacksonville comes up with 5 turnovers in the 2nd half, win the ballgame 22-19. Now we need whitehouse to lose to make it back to the playoffs for the first time since 2004.

I thought if Jville won, they are in. They have a tie breaker over nac right?

Oh yea, there may be a scenario, they were talking about it where Jacksonville still doesn't get in. I didn't catch that. Check Smoaky's post at the top of the forum on scenarios, probably will clear it up.

Lindale loses week 10 for the 3rd straight year. The last 2 were to get in the playoffs, which they did not. This year, it probably cost them the tie for the title, and gave them a higher seeded opponent. Got to finish strong guys!

Oh yea, there may be a scenario, they were talking about it where Jacksonville still doesn't get in. I didn't catch that. Check Smoaky's post at the top of the forum on scenarios, probably will clear it up.

Lindale would've had to beat Whitehouse by 14 or more, I believe.

I usually don't like saying anything about a team having a lot of heart because I don't think it means diddly squat when you actually get into the game, but Jacksonville played with a lot of heart. In a game where Lindale was being picked by many to win by up to 21 points, the Indians gave the Eagles all they could handle and then some. The players knew what they had to do and came out and executed. The defense played phenomenal in the second half forcing 4 turnovers, one interception to set up the winning score and another to finish Lindale off. It was heartening to see how bad the players wanted this playoff berth and to seem them work and fight for it. I've got to hand it to the Jacksonville crowd also. They've been criticized the past few years for not having the same intensity that they had had in years past but the last 3 minutes in this game was pure hysteria up in the visitors stands. The "crazy fans with drums" that have been coming to every game making noise and pumping up the team and crowd broke nearly every piece of equipment they had in those final minutes. To show you how good the team and fans felt for finally making it back to playoffs after a 3 year drought, the team and fans celebrated out on the field until they turned the lights out on them and then celebrated some more. Bring on Longview!

Jville didn't have to dig too deep for the win! Lindale was their own worst enemy tonight!

Absolutely!!!!.....and it wasn't the team, it was the coaching. Two straight Friday night games of poor coaching. Let's hope they get educated before next Friday or it will be the same ####. Nobody knows Lindale's head coach better than their old head coach at SS.

Good Luck Lindale............you boys deserve it. You fought so hard.

fbfanatic,

Its pretty sad that your from Lindale bashing Lindale coaches. Do you know how much time coaches put into football? you should since you were a second stringer. maybe thats why you dont like coaches!! Coaches try to put their kids to put them in the best situation to win a game. Maybe you should become a coach.

Absolutely!!!!.....and it wasn't the team, it was the coaching. Two straight Friday night games of poor coaching. Let's hope they get educated before next Friday or it will be the same ####. Nobody knows Lindale's head coach better than their old head coach at SS.

Good Luck Lindale............you boys deserve it. You fought so hard.

fbfanatic,

Its pretty sad that your from Lindale bashing Lindale coaches. Do you know how much time coaches put into football? you should since you were a second stringer. maybe thats why you dont like coaches!! Coaches try to put their kids to put them in the best situation to win a game. Maybe you should become a coach.

"Ballboy",

Were you at the game? Were you in Henderson?

Just the facts!!!

fbfanatic,

If you know so much about the game why aren't you playing college ball? Yes, I was at the game!! Coaches have to make split decisions on a spur of the moment some are good and some are not so good. They deal with those decisions every game. Sometitmes they work out and sometimes not. Some are kids mistakes and some the other team just plays the play. Who would have thought Lindale would have had a chance at the title this year? The coaches and players thought it but obviously you didnt. No Lindale team has ever made the playoffs in 4A, including you!!!!!