Joaquin v.s. Alto

thepunisher2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Alto and Joaquin will be squaring off this friday and who do you think takes this one? I know last years game was all Alto but i dont see it getting as ugly this year. Come on Redfly were ya at :pirate: ? Let me hear it.

I'm hear and will see you Friday in full force!! You know who I'm pickin haha, still don't think that rinky-dinky double wing will get you anywhere!

Sure, Alto isn't as strong as last year, but sill plenty good to make a run. Alto passed for 259 yards against Cayuga, despite losing, just my opinion, but I dont think Joequins DB's are as atheltic as Cayugas.

Go ahead and prove me wrong punisher!

I'm hear and will see you Friday in full force!! You know who I'm pickin haha, still don't think that rinky-dinky double wing will get you anywhere!

Sure, Alto isn't as strong as last year, but sill plenty good to make a run. Alto passed for 259 yards against Cayuga, despite losing, just my opinion, but I dont think Joequins DB's are as atheltic as Cayugas.

Go ahead and prove me wrong punisher!

Carlisle dropped 20 points on alto with that wrinki-dink double wing, and they only run the basic plays. they've only run it for a season. now imagine what joa can do with their senior class running it for 6. im not saying ne score but i do tink this will be a good game.

and yes, we have run more out of the I this year than the double wing.

Carlisle dropped 20 points on alto with that wrinki-dink double wing, and they only run the basic plays. they've only run it for a season. now imagine what joa can do with their senior class running it for 6. im not saying ne score but i do tink this will be a good game.

and yes, we have run more out of the I this year than the double wing.

And we know what spread teams do to joequin right.....

And we know what spread teams do to joequin right.....

I went to Midlothian last year and watched ya'll beat the snot out of Seymour. I spoke to several alto a fans and none of them seemed as cocky as you. They were all nice and very courteous. They spoke well of Joaquin and their players. You are the kind of fan they hate, and the punisher is the same kind of fan as you.

Should be a better game than last years.

I went to Midlothian last year and watched ya'll beat the snot out of Seymour. I spoke to several alto a fans and none of them seemed as cocky as you. They were all nice and very courteous. They spoke well of Joaquin and their players. You are the kind of fan they hate, and the punisher is the same kind of fan as you.

wow :getlost:

Ouch! Anyone have some ointment i could borrow for that burn?

Geez, ease off my man red90 and punisher...its just a little friendly trash talk between two loyal fans of their own town. I'm glad both teams don't play or be as nice as you want us to be when they're playin or neither one would make the playoffs. Just let them talk their trash and let it be, no harm in it.

And I say Alto will take Joquin to the wood shed in this one...No Doubt.

if alto threw for 259 against cayuga then they will have no problem throwing the ball against joaquin, that is the weak spot of their defense in my opinion, however i think joaquin will give alto some trouble this year because they are definately not in the dbl wing as much. They get in the ole maryland i and come straight downhill at ya, and if im correct alto graduated a very talent lb corp. so who knows if joaquin can come out and score early and get some confidence they could make it a ball game.

It was the Mt. for DC, Tenaha RU, Joaquin 3rd. Aw im not going to let some panzy ruin my fun on here. Hey Red, Joaquin may not be as athletic as they were a year ago but they still got some big ole' mean corn fed boys. I see this being a good defensive battle between two good hard nosed football teams and being a much closer ball game than last year. Now i hope that wasnt to mean. :flowers:

It was the Mt. for DC, Tenaha RU, Joaquin 3rd. Aw im not going to let some panzy ruin my fun on here. Hey Red, Joaquin may not be as athletic as they were a year ago but they still got some big ole' mean corn fed boys. I see this being a good defensive battle between two good hard nosed football teams and being a much closer ball game than last year. Now i hope that wasnt to mean. :flowers:

I'm gonna agree if Alto beats Joaquin this year it will have to be the same for them as any other team get out in front and not make mistakes when you have the ball.Joaquin gets out in front by two touchdowns early ,Alto loses

Thanks for the info on 19A Punisher, just wandering how that district turned out, we play Tenaha friday.

Keep up the trash talk, makes for more interesting forum than.....Go Team Go... Yea Team.

This East Texas area is produced some great teams.

Good Luck both teams.

Remember the Alto game from last year? You talked lots of smack and Joaquin got smoked.

Remember the Shelbyville game from earlier in the season? You talked lots of smack and Shelbyville pitched a shutout against us.

White Oak ring a bell?

I'll be at the game friday. I'll be in the panzy section so you should come join me.