Joaquin v.s. Alto

thepunisher2

honestly i think your mad because you got showed up by a well not a very good team. :getlost:

Honestly, I think the only time you will blowing your trumpet is warming it up and your school song cause come game time their wont be much to toot your horn about.

If you are going to talk aout playing against other teams, what happened with yall against the same Garrison team that Alto blew out?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alto turned the ball over 3 times in a row in the 2nd half, that what's helped Carlisle's cause for scoring 20 pts.. They had 20-something yards at half! Yes they did connect on a long pass for a TD that went right through 2 DB's and 1 of their other scores came after a turnover on a 20+ yard run, but lets be realistic, they did not go up and down the field on us.

dont start that one of alto's td's came on a fumble returned for a td. carlisle fumble the ball and the game away in the fourth quarter on like the 5 yrd line. well see who can play what they talk. friday. joaquin in a good game.

O we will see who can play friday!!! Sorry to dissapoint, but its going to be the team in black and gold. The Carlisle game is over, just another number in the win column just like Joaquin will be #7 friday night. They can come line up in the run-and-gun offense for all I care and Alto will still dominate. Its plain and simple, Alto has the better ATHLETES.

Get ready Joaquin, cuz these jackets aint dodgen your rams!!!!!!!!

dont start that one of alto's td's came on a fumble returned for a td. carlisle fumble the ball and the game away in the fourth quarter on like the 5 yrd line. well see who can play what they talk. friday. joaquin in a good game.

Now we're gettin' somewhere!! And no, Carlisle attempted an onside at the end and didn't make it. You of all people should know about "see who can play what they talk", I thought you learned your lesson last year!? "WOODSHED!!!!"

Now we're gettin' somewhere!! And no, Carlisle attempted an onside at the end and didn't make it. You of all people should know about "see who can play what they talk", I thought you learned your lesson last year!? "WOODSHED!!!!"

woodshed :notworthy:

honestly i think your mad because you got showed up by a well not a very good team. :getlost:

Dont say stuff like this..Alto is a very good football team, who maybe just had a bad night that night, but hey they still won. I can remember a Not that good Cushing team that didnt make the playoffs coming into Joaquin and beating us on Homecoming,in 05?? i think..sometimes things just dont click. To tell you the truth I doubt Alto really cares about being showed up. I know one thing Im mad of, they have 2 of those things we never have gotten. I respect Alto greatly,, and I believe anybody that knows anything about football and the past should too. Dont go talking smack to somebody, who is back to back state champs, unless they lose their entire highschool to graduation. Trust me , Crow doesnt taste very good either...

As for the game, I have kept my mouth shut, thinking about it the entire week. Alto is not the team they were a year ago , we all know that but to think that we are going to beat them by alot is straight stupid. Joaquin has really impressed me the last 3 ,4 weeks. Yes I know it may have been because we played the weaker part of our district but there has still been alot of things shown that are really impressive. I mean the entire year we have been RIGHT THERE the entire game, and always just seemed to have a bad break, or not finish the game. We even had successful drives against White Oak, but had alot of fumbles whenever we were gaining Momentum... We were within 2 of Mt, The Tenaha game was close the whole game, and Garrison I think was the worst game theyve played all year. I felt like they just wasnt showing the confidence, that they have gained now, and really the offense has clicked and moved the ball very well, defense has been pretty stiff. I really think this game will be alot closer than last year, and if Joaquin can MOVE the ball, and PRevent Big PLAYS, that they can pull it out, but they must do those 2 things, otherwise, it will be the same as last year. Either way Good Luck Rams, and Good Luck Jackets.

Dont say stuff like this..Alto is a very good football team, who maybe just had a bad night that night, but hey they still won. I can remember a Not that good Cushing team that didnt make the playoffs coming into Joaquin and beating us on Homecoming,in 05?? i think..sometimes things just dont click. To tell you the truth I doubt Alto really cares about being showed up. I know one thing Im mad of, they have 2 of those things we never have gotten. I respect Alto greatly,, and I believe anybody that knows anything about football and the past should too. Dont go talking smack to somebody, who is back to back state champs, unless they lose their entire highschool to graduation. Trust me , Crow doesnt taste very good either...

As for the game, I have kept my mouth shut, thinking about it the entire week. Alto is not the team they were a year ago , we all know that but to think that we are going to beat them by alot is straight stupid. Joaquin has really impressed me the last 3 ,4 weeks. Yes I know it may have been because we played the weaker part of our district but there has still been alot of things shown that are really impressive. I mean the entire year we have been RIGHT THERE the entire game, and always just seemed to have a bad break, or not finish the game. We even had successful drives against White Oak, but had alot of fumbles whenever we were gaining Momentum... We were within 2 of Mt, The Tenaha game was close the whole game, and Garrison I think was the worst game theyve played all year. I felt like they just wasnt showing the confidence, that they have gained now, and really the offense has clicked and moved the ball very well, defense has been pretty stiff. I really think this game will be alot closer than last year, and if Joaquin can MOVE the ball, and PRevent Big PLAYS, that they can pull it out, but they must do those 2 things, otherwise, it will be the same as last year. Either way Good Luck Rams, and Good Luck Jackets.

Hey stinks, if you talk sensible you might get labeled a panzy. You have to talk trash to be a true Joaquin fan, according to the punisher.

If Alto comes out matches Joaquin's energy drives down the field and scores it will be a blowout, but if Alto comes out and spots them two or three touchdowns like in everygame they have lost this year it will be an early exit. This year has been a tale of two teams some nights they come out and cant be stopped, others they cant keep their hands on the ball so it just depends on who shows up.

If Alto comes out matches Joaquin's energy drives down the field and scores it will be a blowout, but if Alto comes out and spots them two or three touchdowns like in everygame they have lost this year it will be an early exit. This year has been a tale of two teams some nights they come out and cant be stopped, others they cant keep their hands on the ball so it just depends on who shows up.

I'm going up to the school Friday afternoon and make sure the right team gets on the bus ... :thumbsup:

Hey stinks, if you talk sensible you might get labeled a panzy. You have to talk trash to be a true Joaquin fan, according to the punisher.

No, what i say is sensible, its just not in a huggable kissable not so friendly way. :flowers: Here is some flowers db you may need them for your next post!

No, what i say is sensible, its just not in a huggable kissable not so friendly way. :flowers: Here is some flowers db you may need them for your next post!

from what i read you are sensible you know what this does suit you and i got some flowers for db too :flowers:

I just find it funny how you show up the weeks we play someone we have had trouble with in the past and run your mouth. then the next morning you go on vacation for a while. If you were so awesome of a player I would have remembered someone with such a "punishing" style of play. Seems your mouth is your best asset, if you would call it that. You must have been in the flower field to be picking flowers. Are they punishing flowers? No thanks anyway, I'm straight and happily married. Sorry but your barking up the wrong tree.

If Alto shows up ready to play Joaquin will be no problem. I'm going to have to go with Alto by 21.

#### if Joaquin shows up ready to play, Alto will be no problem. It goes both ways here and yes I also think Alto is overrated according to the guys/gals on here. Yall think Alto can beat anyone they step on the field with and thats what good fans usually think about their team but when someone else thinks that about their own team, Alto people (or people just on Altos side) tend to make fun of them or run them down but then say that they don't...I mean really!!! I wish boths teams would go up to 2a just so Alto fans will shutup and Joaquin people will just stay off of here, of course, after football you won't hear much about these 2 schools anyways. By the way just give me your worst Alto/Joaquin Fans!! Just tell me how I spelled something wrong or make yourself feel better by putting me down!! This ought to get some chaos started!!!

#### if Joaquin shows up ready to play, Alto will be no problem. It goes both ways here and yes I also think Alto is overrated according to the guys/gals on here. Yall think Alto can beat anyone they step on the field with and thats what good fans usually think about their team but when someone else thinks that about their own team, Alto people (or people just on Altos side) tend to make fun of them or run them down but then say that they don't...I mean really!!! I wish boths teams would go up to 2a just so Alto fans will shutup and Joaquin people will just stay off of here, of course, after football you won't hear much about these 2 schools anyways. By the way just give me your worst Alto/Joaquin Fans!! Just tell me how I spelled something wrong or make yourself feel better by putting me down!! This ought to get some chaos started!!!

omg what it neither team shows up.And it should read Alto will have no problem,not be no problem. :thumbsup:

If neither team shows up then there won't be a game played...common sense!!! And it is suppose to say Alto will be no problem if you're trying to be my English teacher! But from what I can see your just an Alto fan pulling for your team so you want it to say Alto will have no problem..very clever!!

If neither team shows up then there won't be a game played...common sense!!! And it is suppose to say Alto will be no problem if you're trying to be my English teacher! But from what I can see your just an Alto fan pulling for your team so you want it to say Alto will have no problem..very clever!!

Well i could say something very clever! But i think i will just say good luck to both teams. :thumbsup: