Texas Tech-Oklahoma

Buckeye1980

71 members have voted

1. 1. TT-OU

• TT
    • OU

I hate the Texas Longhorns, first of all.

Jones AT&T Stadium made all the difference in that game. The superhyped crowd got Tech going and flustered the Horns in the first half, allowing Tech to build a big lead. After halftime, Texas erased the lead and almost won the game had the defensive back held on to the interception. Point being, if that game were in Austin, Dallas, Tokyo, or at the bottom of the ocean, Tech would not have had the advantage they had, and Texas probably would have won by 10-14 points.

They don't have the home crowd on their side this time, and Oklahoma will expose them like Pee Wee at the movies. Oklahoma State was not as good as their record, and fell for the same things over and over. You can tell Gundy is an offensive guy, because O State's defense is substandard. Oklahoma's is not.

Oklahoma: 42

Texas Tech: 28

i dont think you watched the tech vs. texas game well i did in the jones and if the game were played on your forehead tech still would have won lets not talk about the two blocks in the back being waved that put texas in the game

did you ever think that techs offense is the reason ok states defense was substandard yeah it is a really good thought huh well i am full of them. You just bring the true thoughts out of me

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Texas Longhorns, first of all.

Jones AT&T Stadium made all the difference in that game. The superhyped crowd got Tech going and flustered the Horns in the first half, allowing Tech to build a big lead. After halftime, Texas erased the lead and almost won the game had the defensive back held on to the interception. Point being, if that game were in Austin, Dallas, Tokyo, or at the bottom of the ocean, Tech would not have had the advantage they had, and Texas probably would have won by 10-14 points.

They don't have the home crowd on their side this time, and Oklahoma will expose them like Pee Wee at the movies. Oklahoma State was not as good as their record, and fell for the same things over and over. You can tell Gundy is an offensive guy, because O State's defense is substandard. Oklahoma's is not.

Oklahoma: 42

Texas Tech: 28

Do you even watch college football? Oklahoma's defense is by far the weakest part of their team. I hope OU wins, but I think the only way they do is to blitz like crazy, give up a few big plays, and hope a sack or holding penalty kills drives. The o-line is the key to Tech's offense.

Yeah i have to say OU's D has been anything but spectacular. OU has fed off of turnovers and a short field for their offense. I really do not think you will get that advantage with Tech. Actually I really do not think OU can stop Tech's offense all too much. If you watched the UT game you would of noticed that Tech dominated both lines and should be able to do that with OU. On defense it is all about getting OU to where they have to pass the ball. If we can contain Murray and force OU to punt a couple of time while scoring then Tech will have the advantage. Tech had the lead last time in Norman and completely blew it and judging how this team has played I do not think that will happen again.

Do you even watch college football? Oklahoma's defense is by far the weakest part of their team. I hope OU wins, but I think the only way they do is to blitz like crazy, give up a few big plays, and hope a sack or holding penalty kills drives. The o-line is the key to Tech's offense.

The holding will be called on Tech in this game.

UT was #1 and O$U was #9

The TCU games and Cincy games would have been much closer if they were played on the road.

and TT will be #2 and OSU and Missouri will both be in the top 15 when OU beats them!!!! what does that equal...OU beating more top 25 teams than any other team out there!!!!

Tech did beat UT and OSU, but honestly. lets seem them go to Austin and Still Water and pull those out...NOT happening.

I say this not only because I'm an OU fan but that fact this is the biggest game in Norman in a very long time. If you don't think its going to be hostile you have another thing coming. Harrell will get his stats, Crabtree will make some plays, but I think OU's running game will shine this game and be something Tech can't stop. OU's offense will use clock management to keep Techs offense off the field. Harrell will get rattled and throw season high picks in a game.

OU 48

Tech-38

I'll be pulling for TECH, but I just got a bad feeling that we'll end up with 3 teams in the BIG 12 with 1 loss.. And it'll be a big ugly mess and nothing will be settled... I think whoever wins will meet up with Florida in the Title game though, JMO !!

I don't know about OSU beating them in stillwater, im a cowboy fan, but i dont know if the friendly confines of Boone Pickens Stadium could have helped the Cowboys defense. Harrell tore apart that defense, and after seeing how well composed harrell is, i dont think that the sooners defense can stop the Tech passing game.

I have to give Tech credit. They do have their best team yet this year. I still think Texas is better, but Tech earned the win. I also think it will be hard for Tech to win in Norman. It may be a score with both teams in the 50s but I think OU pulls it out.

I think that tech is the better team in this one but home field is really important in college. I just dont want to see OU in the BCS games for the big 12 they get embaressed it seems every year. I think that OU is good but I wonder if they even make it out of stillwater with a win. As far as this game if tech wins then I think they are ranked #1 for sure. I say that if tech makes 3 defensive stops then they win the ball game.

I would love for the Longhorns to somehow make it to the title game, but I just don't believe anyone can outscore TT this year ... no matter where they are playing. The TT defense will be the difference against OU. Once OU gets behind, it's over! They won't be able to keep up on the scoreboard. TT wins the national championship against Florida!

I think this game comes down to who has the better defense.

I just think OU has the edge in that department.

I think OU wins because Tech won't be able to stop Bradford.

OU 42

Tech - 31

Excuse me to ask this but what pipe were you messin with at the time you made that statement about the defense?

Excuse me to ask this but what pipe were you messin with at the time you made that statement about the defense?

No pipe. I just think that Tech will be exposed this weekend.

Yeah they beat a worn out Texas team (say what you will about that statement, but it's a fact)..........I honestly don't think they can win against a well rested OU team......in Norman.