Bullard 68 REL 49

Snowbird

It was a pic of her running Cross Country I believe. She's going to state? Good deal.

Yes, she is going to state in Cross Country. It is a good thing she is in great shape because she will probably never leave the floor unless she is in foul trouble. She played all 32 minutes on Monday. Of course, with the volleyball players coming back now, we will add some depth.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tyler Paper had hyped up a REL freshman in their pre-game article. I'm not sure which one it was though.

Bullard's freshman was, in my opinion, better than advertised. Not only in the way she shoots, passes etc. She just has that unteachable court awareness that few freshmen ever have. It was fun to watch.

I'm sure the REL freshman appreciates you comment. It probably made her feel real good.

:notworthy: Congrats Lady Panthers!!!!! On a great start to the season, I'm still your biggest fan, even though my JV lady panther (rockstar) won't be able to play with you guy's until her injuries heal, probably in summer ball or next season. I've watched most of you play since you were 6 years old and grow into very gifted athletes. I know you can do it, you know what too do. You got what it takes, so "GO GET 'EM GIRLS".

Good Luck !!!!

I'm sure the REL freshman appreciates you comment. It probably made her feel real good.

You are reading way too much into my phrase "I'm not sure which one it was". Did I say "I couldn't tell by watching who might have been talked about", did I say " nobody impressed me enough to warrant the hype"? I got there at the end of the 1st. qtr. I didn't hear any introductions and didn't have a roster and couldn't remember the name anyway.

Maybe if I had phrased it "Lee had 2 really good players, which one was the freshman?", would that have been PC enough? Or would the other 3 have been upset?

You are reading way too much into my phrase "I'm not sure which one it was". Did I say "I couldn't tell by watching who might have been talked about", did I say " nobody impressed me enough to warrant the hype"? I got there at the end of the 1st. qtr. I didn't hear any introductions and didn't have a roster and couldn't remember the name anyway.

Maybe if I had phrased it "Lee had 2 really good players, which one was the freshman?", would that have been PC enough? Or would the other 3 have been upset?

Be careful threejs. We are living in an Obamanation now. Two words: fairness doctrine. Lol!

It was at Carthage, so I don't have any info on how it went. Sorry

Ballwatch-

I could be wrong but someone told me Carthage won by 1. Also, why did Diboll cancel their game with Longview? A basketabll parents said Diboll called to cancel but didn't know why. Is this true?

Ive watched Minta Spears play since she could walk. This girl won over high school kids when she was only 8 to 10 years old. She is the real deal. Congrats on Bullard for getting her and good luck. Is her dad coaching at Bullard as well?

Minta's dad or uncle couldn't coach themselves out of a wet paper sack!! LOL!!

That entire Spears family from the Dad to the Uncle are top notch people. Is Tom coaching at Brownsboro still? I saw a comment on a previous post where he had said "us" in reference to the Bullard girls....just wondering.

I am pretty sure that they will play a warm-up game with your Lady Raiders as they did last year. It was a great game last year and should be this year as well. Best of luck to your team this year.

Thank you for the well wishes. I am going to enjoy the journey.

Ive watched Minta Spears play since she could walk. This girl won over high school kids when she was only 8 to 10 years old. She is the real deal. Congrats on Bullard for getting her and good luck. Is her dad coaching at Bullard as well?

Her dad is not coaching at Bullard. He turned down opportunities so he could watch every game his daughter plays. You know, those 4 years go fast.

That was a pretty good explanation about the introductions and name. Had I known it was going to be that good, I might not have posted the comment.

I'm just bustin your chops---at ease!

No, I am not coaching now, just give private and small group lessons. The past 8 years I have been working camps and spending time with my kids. The pay is a little better and the only mom I have to put up with is my wife. lol
hey just wanted to wish Minta the best of luck at State xcc Saturday. I know a lot of these people on here know she can play ball but she is one heck of a distance runner. Enjoy the state meet, I know one girl who is very upset she will not be there. Huge accomplishment representing your school your freshman year at State.

Ballwatch-

Bullard has Longview on the schedule as well. Another common opponent is Jacksonville. The game on December 2nd should be exciting. Bullard will still be missing a key part of the team: Their starting 2 guard is out until at least January. If Bullard can play Diboll close with her out that will be a good sign.

Can you post Diboll's schedule please?

Just saw you wanted Diboll's schedule

http://www.dibollisd.com/Download.asp?L=1&...T=1&I=31369