Heisman Front Runner!

Cats51

of course there are always smart people at every college but when you get to either of the coasts, they make smart people like us :), look not so smart...

Not so fast my friend. I agree with much of what you say elsewhere in this post but, having spent the better part of this decade on both coasts (including a three-year stint in the Ivy League), I would argue that the South has no premium on stupidity. In fact, I'd nominate most of the Eastern seaboard for preeminance in collective ignorance.

I think it'd bring some of ya'll to tears to find out just how retarded the majority of DC-area residents (on both sides of the aisle) are. It's sad, really.

Frankly, I can't wait to come back to Texas.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do/did you go to school bro.... DeVry? University of Phoenix?

you sir are a special breed of scum

Scum ey? Yale University bro.

Ok I know two other people have commented on this but I can't let this go. You have no idea how smart Colt McCoy or Graham Harrel are. Your reasoning is beyond stupid. Have you forgotten about your last QB. Do you happen to remember his Wonderlic score? As another person stated earlier Tech is trying top up their admissions so right now they are accepting a lot of kids but this will not last forever. Do not act like UT is some holy ground or something because I am pretty positive that you did not attend there.

Yale

ha ha you kidding me? I'm not even out of high school yet! I will either be attending the University of Texas or the University of North Texas majoring in journalism.

Ha I was just making an assumption based on the success of the school and the people who go there, give me a break! Im pretty good at starting up a fire on these things aren't I?

See ya

...so unless your going to baylor or rice, then none of us have much to brag about academically...

Sorry to get off topic, but Baylor? There are at least 4 other schools academically superior to Baylor in Texas. You are correct that Texas is not known for its prestigious education system, but no wonder your view on Texas education was particularly dismal.

The problem with voting for Crab over Harrell is that he isn't allowed to do anything extra besides play wide reciever. He doesn't do kick nor punt returns. Crab can only be crab if Harrell can get the ball to him.

thats how Crabtree got hurt...on a kick return

I'll give up whatever academic advantages the east coast or west coast may or may not have....but i will not give the fine women of the great state of texas!!!!! Go on and be smart with your ugly woman....for I will stay here!!!!! Who will stay with me???????????

I'm with you, as my wife was born and raised in the great state of Texas.

Ha I was just making an assumption based on the success of the school and the people who go there, give me a break! Im pretty good at starting up a fire on these things aren't I?

See ya

Good at making the first three letters of the word assumption

thats how Crabtree got hurt...on a kick return

That's the point coach. Crab is not going to be able to do anything generated on his own like fielding a kick or punt return. That's why I feel Harrell should win the Heisman if he wins out because Harrell keeps the play alive moving in the pocket, standing strong and keeping his eyes down the field.