Sasuke

5starboss

Does anybody watch this show? It's on ch.191 (G4techtv) if you have Dish Network. IDK about cable or DirectTV.

A Japanese gameshow where 100 contestants try to survive THE most challenging obstacle course in the world. Superior athletes are no match. Everyday people, Japanese celebrities, Olympic medalists, world champs in all types of sports ---track and field, martial arts, ( &weird Japanese sports like trampomine ) fall short.

only 2 (or3) men have finished all 4 stages in over 20 yrs. of competition.

This is a very entertaining show. My 1 1/2 yr. old likes watching them fall in the water when they can't make the obstacles....so do I.

Does anybody watch this show? It's on ch.191 (G4techtv) if you have Dish Network. IDK about cable or DirectTV.

A Japanese gameshow where 100 contestants try to survive THE most challenging obstacle course in the world. Superior athletes are no match. Everyday people, Japanese celebrities, Olympic medalists, world champs in all types of sports ---track and field, martial arts, ( &weird Japanese sports like trampomine ) fall short.

only 2 (or3) men have finished all 4 stages in over 20 yrs. of competition.

This is a very entertaining show. My 1 1/2 yr. old like watching them fall in the water when they can't make the obstacles....so do I.

Its highly entertaining, I also like the other show they have, the unbeatable bonzuke or whatever. Those silly japanese.