New Boston vs. Nevada Community

JockSupporter

Nevada (pronounced Ne-vay-da) scores a lot (they won 60-48), but they also allowed Eustace to score 48, and Eustace just scored 0 against Van. I'm thinkin' Wade can run at will, yet NB's defense, which is top 5 in the state in 3A, can hold Nevada to a considerably less score. If NB plays disciplined ball, I say they win.

NB 42

NC 27

so, none of you knows anything about Community, do you?

I can tell you this about Na-vay-da (Nevada-Community) and it is not much. First of all, most folks just call them Community. They are a consolidated school district of Lavon, Nevada, Josephine and one other small town I can't remember the name of. They fast growing town and are about 10 miles east of Wylie, Texas or about 20 miles east of Garland. If you know where that is. This is their first playoff in well over 30 years. I believe the last time they went to the playoffs they were 6 man. but their quarterback is a big strong athletic kid. His name is B.J. Dale and he is a senior. They were expecting a lot out of him last year, but he was in a bad car wreck and missed last season. He is a major role player in their game. They had three players rush for 100 yards or more in last nights playoff game with Eustace. Dale was one of those with 10 carries for 100 yards. Tim Underwood is another really athletic kid and he filled in at QB last season while Dale healed. Underwood is quick. He rushed for 250 yards on 20 carries last night. Collin Strahan, is either a new kid or was on JV last season, but he carried the ball 9 times for 176 yards in last night's game. Tanner Marshal, Paul Blasingame and Chance Crosetti are the receivers...they can and do get the job done. They are also very athletic. As a matter of fact this whole team is athletic and they have a lot of senior leadership.

If you check the stats on last night's game against Eustace you will notice that Community (Nevada), rushed for 549 yards and passed for 101. That's 650 offensive yards any way you figure it and that ain't bad, especially in a playoff game.

Now, I don't know much about New Boston. I figure they are really good. No matter who Community plays, they are out to beat the world right now. This school and these kids are eating up this playoff stuff and they like it, because they have never done this before...ever.

I imagine this will be a very good game, and I wish they were playing this in Royse City as well. And just what little I know and what I remember from last year, I could not tell you what to expect, because Community is that kind of team. They are a hungry, athletic and dangerous football team and I would not count them out of anything and that is all I know.

I can tell you this about Na-vay-da (Nevada-Community) and it is not much. First of all, most folks just call them Community. They are a consolidated school district of Lavon, Nevada, Josephine and one other small town I can't remember the name of. They fast growing town and are about 10 miles east of Wylie, Texas or about 20 miles east of Garland. If you know where that is. This is their first playoff in well over 30 years. I believe the last time they went to the playoffs they were 6 man. but their quarterback is a big strong athletic kid. His name is B.J. Dale and he is a senior. They were expecting a lot out of him last year, but he was in a bad car wreck and missed last season. He is a major role player in their game. They had three players rush for 100 yards or more in last nights playoff game with Eustace. Dale was one of those with 10 carries for 100 yards. Tim Underwood is another really athletic kid and he filled in at QB last season while Dale healed. Underwood is quick. He rushed for 250 yards on 20 carries last night. Collin Strahan, is either a new kid or was on JV last season, but he carried the ball 9 times for 176 yards in last night's game. Tanner Marshal, Paul Blasingame and Chance Crosetti are the receivers...they can and do get the job done. They are also very athletic. As a matter of fact this whole team is athletic and they have a lot of senior leadership.

If you check the stats on last night's game against Eustace you will notice that Community (Nevada), rushed for 549 yards and passed for 101. That's 650 offensive yards any way you figure it and that ain't bad, especially in a playoff game.

Now, I don't know much about New Boston. I figure they are really good. No matter who Community plays, they are out to beat the world right now. This school and these kids are eating up this playoff stuff and they like it, because they have never done this before...ever.

I imagine this will be a very good game, and I wish they were playing this in Royse City as well. And just what little I know and what I remember from last year, I could not tell you what to expect, because Community is that kind of team. They are a hungry, athletic and dangerous football team and I would not count them out of anything and that is all I know.

All those stats sound impressive.... But on the other hand, looking at all the points scored on on BOTH teams, sounds like to me, neither team had DEFENCE!! NB's defence is in the top 5 IN THE STATE!! I think they wil keep it close, but in the end, NB's D will keep them to a low score allowing Wade and Co to come out on top!!

IMO!

Being a Homer -- got to say NB

NC

Lost to Melissa 9-1

Lost to Caddo Mills 8-1

Won vs Dallas 1st Bap 3-7

Lost to Aubrey 5-5

Won vs Bonham 3-7

Won vs Princeton 1-9

Won vs Emory Rains 2-8

Lost to Farmersville 7-3 Dist Champs

Lost to Lucas Lovejoy 5-5 2nd Dist

Won vs Quinlan Ford 2-8

Won vs Eustace 5-6 1st round playoffs

Good Luck Lions

I was at the Eustace Nevada game friday night and I have to admit they blew the Eustace D up, this is no a new situation for Eustace this year thier defense is thier weakness, Nevada should not be underated because of the points put up against them by the Bulldogs, they have a very good offense and in the second 1/2 they adjusted well and took control of the game. I will say that of all the teams I saw play this year these two teams played the game the way it should be played, niether team left anything on the field and while they played emotionally the did not take it to a personal level, good sportsmanship on both side and even though I would have liked to have seen Eustace move on, since they didnt I am hoping for an upset and supporting community against NB.

Good Luck Nevada