Alto vs Hawkins

TXGOLFER48

no it was called a good game for the hawks. so gulp!!!! do you even go to that school???

Not even close...Alto by 20. :bangin:

Its my understanding, correct me if wrong, that Hawkins beat JB due to, gulp, report card timing.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, they lost because that night because the day before the center got hurt missed game and ten fumbles between center and QB during the game when he could get the ball in his hands they couldn't slow them down. But no matter what we lost. With that I will say that this could be closer than some think. Alto 28 Hawkins 17

Hey "dude" it dosen't matter about the other teams in the past .. James Bowie beat BS like 60 to 0 ... but Hawkins beat James Bowie .. its the playoffs anything can happen .. Go hawks!!!

Ok Big Sandy only beat Hawkins they didnt smoke them. James bowie beat Big Sandy. This week Hawkins gets beat and James Bowie gets beat also. Then it will all be in the past. In the playoffs this will happen.

NO, they lost because that night because the day before the center got hurt missed game and ten fumbles between center and QB during the game when he could get the ball in his hands they couldn't slow them down. But no matter what we lost. With that I will say that this could be closer than some think. Alto 28 Hawkins 17

That sounds like a good score :thumbsup:

Not even close...Alto by 20. :bangin:

Its my understanding, correct me if wrong, that Hawkins beat JB due to, gulp, report card timing.

There should be NO EXCUSES mentioned for losing a game - - for ANY team for ANY reason. A loss is a loss. Final result is shown on the scoreboard and that's the bottom line. Everyone seems to have an excuse for a loss. Excuses don't change the score. We have to accept those times and move on. If Alto has been up and down as someone mentioned, there's a reason for doubt in performance for the upcoming game. If Hawkins is "UP" for this game, I still believe it's going to be very close. From all comments on this thread, Hawkins seems to be the underdog, however, you need to keep in mind that sometimes it's the underdog with the advantage because of being the underdog. :thumbsup: (Just a little something to think about!!!)

There should be NO EXCUSES mentioned for losing a game - - for ANY team for ANY reason. A loss is a loss. Final result is shown on the scoreboard and that's the bottom line. Everyone seems to have an excuse for a loss. Excuses don't change the score. We have to accept those times and move on. If Alto has been up and down as someone mentioned, there's a reason for doubt in performance for the upcoming game. If Hawkins is "UP" for this game, I still believe it's going to be very close. From all comments on this thread, Hawkins seems to be the underdog, however, you need to keep in mind that sometimes it's the underdog with the advantage because of being the underdog. :thumbsup: (Just a little something to think about!!!)

Wow thats alot to think about. But its play off time and they will win this game. If Hawkins runs a spread offence it will be a long night for them. The game could be a close one true but like you said the bottom line is the score and who scores the most. So a win by 1 is just as good as by 20 :thumbsup:

Wow thats alot to think about. But its play off time and they will win this game. If Hawkins runs a spread offence it will be a long night for them. The game could be a close one true but like you said the bottom line is the score and who scores the most. So a win by 1 is just as good as by 20 :thumbsup:

Exactly.

So, come Friday night the scoreboard will tell the story. The two teams need to keep the game clean with good sportsmanship and good, hard-hittin', Texas high school football with good calls by the refs.

I pray for the safety of all the players and that the fans (on this thread and at the game) control their language and actions...........and just let the guys do their job and have fun on the field. For a number of them, this could end up being their last high school football game. Let them have their time.

Exactly.

So, come Friday night the scoreboard will tell the story. The two teams need to keep the game clean with good sportsmanship and good, hard-hittin', Texas high school football with good calls by the refs.

I pray for the safety of all the players and that the fans (on this thread and at the game) control their language and actions...........and just let the guys do their job and have fun on the field. For a number of them, this could end up being their last high school football game. Let them have their time.

Very well said. :thumbsup: Lets have a great game...

Wow you from alto??? and because of that comment about sack lunches you should bring your's. and besides Who know's whats gonna happen. At least Hawkins made it to the Playoffs!!! and also if it's a long game that means both teams are doin good!

Alto by 30!!!

Hawkins doesn't stand a chance. I suggest that hawkin's fans should think about bringing a sack lunch. Because its going to an all day alto affair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alto brings it all together this week. No foolin around.

Wow you from alto??? and because of that comment about sack lunches you should bring your's. and besides Who know's whats gonna happen. At least Hawkins made it to the Playoffs!!! and also if it's a long game that means both teams are doin good!

:happy65: You better forget the sack lunch and bring some HOT CHOCOLATE. Good luck to both teams tonight. I hope its a safe and good called game. LETS GO ALTO YELLOWJACKETS

Only way Hawkins made it to the playoffs because they played sorry teams and they better be prepared tonight for Alto because they are going to be knocked out of the playoffs......GO YELLOWJACKETS!!! :notworthy:

Look the last time hawkins made Playoffs I was a SR and we did get beat pretty bad but..2yrs later we should be good to go.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only way Hawkins made it to the playoffs because they played sorry teams and they better be prepared tonight for Alto because they are going to be knocked out of the playoffs......GO YELLOWJACKETS!!! :notworthy:

I suggest Hawkins fans bring the sack lunches, meaning its going to be a long game for them. And if your satisfied by saying, "At least we made the playoffs," then you dont have to much faith in your team to fair too well. It seems like your just happy hawkins made the playoffs.