Texas A & M Commerce - interesting visit today

parentofredheads

You have just threatened myself and Pink. I plan on filling it with SDC and if need be local law enforcement.

please idiot call them i did not threaten anyone. You are really stupid. If telling you you never know who is reading the pooh you are writing is a threat then whatever.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take that how ever if you want i know what i said and what i meant. dork. I might have to call some one myself.

Only if the nice men in the white coats let you use the cordless phone.

You're Deanna Laney aren't you?

Your problem is you always want to make it personal. if that's how it will be play fine. But when i make calls and start problems because of you remember i tried not to take it there. But somewhere along the way people have to learn when to stop. Not everything someone says requires an attack. SO far you have said things about my daddy, me, my husband, my disabled kid, your friend has pmed me hateful stuff which i have kept so have you. keep it coming. If it has to be personal so be it bleeds.

Your problem is you always want to make it personal. if that's how it will be play fine. But when i make calls and start problems because of you remember i tried not to take it there. But somewhere along the way people have to learn when to stop. Not everything someone says requires an attack. SO far you have said things about my daddy, me, my husband, my disabled kid, your friend has pmed me hateful stuff which i have kept so have you. keep it coming. If it has to be personal so be it bleeds.

I'd say that's a threat.

That would be a threat. You have shown your rear. And look like a fool.

whatever, i will make calls. i might be nobody and then again i might be someone.......WHat you two have been doing is called harassment.

Harassment? :smirk: Note the quote below. Specifically what's in bold...

Just like I did with the college sports forums, I'm now letting everyone know, the political forums are also wide open.

I don't want any post or thread deleted or edited or moved unless it's due to vulgarity.

There are too many people trying to make decisions on what should stay, go, or moved and there is no way I should put that much pressure on anyone within the Smoaky.com administration.

From here on out, everything is wide-open.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Thank you.

David Smoak

wouldn't you like to know. like i said i might just be a nobody like they think or i really could be somebody. Either way you won't know will you.

I couldn't care less. Your call will be useless. :w00t:

BTW, if you were "somebody", you'd know better grammar and spelling. :thumbsup: