Texas A & M Commerce - interesting visit today

parentofredheads

i have observed that when you feel threaten you start name-calling. So when you start with that kind of childless behavior i will stop repsonding to you. that is how i handle my children when they start inappropriate behavior and since you want to act like a child i will treat you as such.

Yes, Bleeds, I too am sick and tired of all that "childless" behavior. You had better start multiplying whenever you feel "threaten".

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. You have responded to almost every comment I've posted.

BTW, it will take someone with substantially more intellect than you to make me feel threatened. So far, you have proven every accusation I've made about you.

Please continue. You're batting .1000 .

But, sniff, she's stopped responding to me.

*imagine the second of the three monkeys, hands held over ears and a jolly "LALALALALALALALALA" on the little monkey lips*

why is it that you assume that you are right and all who don't feel the same are stupid, morally corrupt, raised by the devil, and just wrong?

You didn't even understand what I'd said, did ya? Figures.... :rolleyes:

P.S.: It was a test - you failed miserably!

You're braindead aren't you?

The difference parent is talking about is the fact she didn't say anything about the rights of the kids to put up their signs or wear their shirts or play their rap music. She insinuated if that was the kind of school that was in lockstep with the shirts and the signs, she was going to look for another school.

Another thread hijacked by jenniferkay, and made all about her.

No, Bleeds, she's one of the ones that "was left behind".... literally. LOL!

You didn't even understand what I'd said, did ya? Figures.... :rolleyes:

P.S.: It was a test - you failed miserably!

No, Bleeds, she's one of the ones that "was left behind".... literally. LOL!

YOu really want to know my opinion of you? i don't think you do but keep it up and i will tell you. when you cry it is your own fault.

YOu really want to know my opinion of you? i don't think you do but keep it up and i will tell you. when you cry it is your own fault.

I would be really careful about opening that can of worms if I were you.

Here i go again, i am sure i am about to make some people mad but i have to say it. I agree with you that if you made an appointment with these people they should have been there to greet you and talk with you. As to the signs and boys with their shirts pulled up and rap music and all that, well here is where i will make you mad. Those kids' parents also paid good money for their kid to go there. They do have the right to put whatever sign they want up and if it offends you don't look or put your own sign up. Nobody should have had to take poster, cutouts,and all that down because one person complained. Sorry but that is how the world works. I am glad your son got into a college where you both feel comfortable. and i am sure he will be great in life at whatever he does. I just had to voice my thoughts on the other.

I understand both your point and parent's point.

But what you failed to look at is at the bottom line, parent is helping her son choose a school which aligns with his beliefs as well as his family should they ever come to visit. Picking a college is a business when it comes down to it and the TAMC's lifestyle along with the lack of appreciation on their part to come out and meet parent and her son ultimately failed.

What's wrong to agree to disagree and not criticize each other? It saves a lot of headaches on BOTH sides.

But what you failed to look at is at the bottom line, parent is helping her son choose a school which aligns with his beliefs as well as his family should they ever come to visit. Picking a college is a business when it comes down to it and the TAMC's lifestyle along with the lack of appreciation on their part to come out and meet parent and her son ultimately failed.

What's wrong to agree to disagree and not criticize each other? It saves a lot of headaches on BOTH sides.

and i said that was her right. i also said that they should have meet with her since she had an appointment.

You know, I'm not one of the guys on here...and I'm far from being called a "lady"... so I suggest you tone it down some, and quit threatening me. I haven't threatened you, at least not yet, and when you can't get something, that's not my bloody fault.

GAWD, I feel like I've just been zoomed back in the past to DELIVERANCE!

And before you jump in this fire, you'd best be forewarned...that's not a threat, that's a bloody :censored: promise!

Thanks for explaining it AGAIN, DLine06! Criminey sakes alive.....(that's a compliment by the way)

You know, I'm not one of the guys on here...and I'm far from being called a "lady"... so I suggest you tone it down some, and quit threatening me. I haven't threatened you, at least not yet, and when you can't get something, that's not my bloody fault.

GAWD, I feel like I've just been zoomed back in the past to DELIVERANCE!

And before you jump in this fire, you'd best be forewarned...that's not a threat, that's a bloody :censored: promise!

ok my opinion of you is this. You are the type of person i can not stand. You are a racist if i ever saw one.You spend all your time gripping about Mexicans, black people, gays, If they are different than you you have something to say.I think you have done you child a huge disservice by sheltering him from the big bad world.When he gets out from under your thumb he will have no idea how to relate to the many different people he will come across. You have failed. I know your type you don't get your way and you write big mean letters to whom ever.Guess what, they don't care, when they see you coming they roll there eyes and make fun of the crazy woman.I bet they spit in your food at drive thrus too.And did you really think that they would make all those kids take stuff down because of you. Really who are you in the big scheme of things? NO one. And scare of you, please when i think of you alot of things come to mind but fear is not one of them.If you heard yourself how other normal people heard you you would be embarrassed,golly gosh darn.

If you heard yourself how other normal people heard you you would be embarrassed,golly gosh darn.

When did you hear parent? Have you spoken to her on the phone or in person? If not, how do you know how she sounds?

BTW, I'm normal and I understand her concerns.

normal? no. sad? yes. no one cares what you think you are a joke. you made yourself into one.

Right princess. Keep believing that.

:sleeping:

Princess, I'm done with you. It is obvious you cannot carry on an intelligent conversation, or post your thoughts in any semblence of correctness. So, have your last say. I'm not throwing the stick anymore.

Sit Ubu. Sit.

ok my opinion of you is this. You are the type of person i can not stand. You are a racist if i ever saw one.You spend all your time gripping about Mexicans, black people, gays, If they are different than you you have something to say.

I cant stand accusations like this. Put up or shutup! Post the threads where she made remarks that you consider racist against blacks, mexicans or gays.

ok my opinion of you is this. You are the type of person i can not stand. You are a racist if i ever saw one.You spend all your time gripping about Mexicans, black people, gays, If they are different than you you have something to say.I think you have done you child a huge disservice by sheltering him from the big bad world.When he gets out from under your thumb he will have no idea how to relate to the many different people he will come across. You have failed. I know your type you don't get your way and you write big mean letters to whom ever.Guess what, they don't care, when they see you coming they roll there eyes and make fun of the crazy woman.I bet they spit in your food at drive thrus too.And did you really think that they would make all those kids take stuff down because of you. Really who are you in the big scheme of things? NO one. And scare of you, please when i think of you alot of things come to mind but fear is not one of them.If you heard yourself how other normal people heard you you would be embarrassed,golly gosh darn.

What a steamy plie of liberal tripe.

That's it? That's all you've got? That's supposed to hurt my feelings, coming from someone like you? Are you freaking kidding me? And that's supposed to make me cry? Should've guessed though from someone who apparently got left behind, not only in the woman department, but also in the head department!

I'm disappointed. I thought you could come up with something a lot better than that. But then, trash doesn't get stuffed into the bag all by itself, does it? LOL!

Do us all a favor... put your big girl panties on, IF YOU HAVE ANY, or grow a pair, whichever you prefer, and come to battle. Otherwise, you're wasting our time! :rolleyes: