Texas A & M Commerce - interesting visit today

parentofredheads

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're still here, Justsomeone, and I'm waiting...

I'll give you a hint... the A is on the far left-hand side, middle row. The B is on the bottom above the spacebar beside the V and the N...

Well, she left... dangit, just when it was getting good... figures!

Guess he/she couldn't decide whether to put her BIG GIRL PANTIES on or GROW A PAIR! LOL!

I have to even speak in...

parent is not racist... and yes I'm black.

DLine, justsomeone knows this. She's just trying to prove... something. I think it has to do with her relationship with her father, and her subsequent problems raising her own disabled child.

Treat her with kindness, she doesn't have much for which to be thankful.

That's it? That's all you've got? That's supposed to hurt my feelings, coming from someone like you? Are you freaking kidding me? And that's supposed to make me cry? Should've guessed though from someone who apparently got left behind, not only in the woman department, but also in the head department!

I'm disappointed. I thought you could come up with something a lot better than that. But then, trash doesn't get stuffed into the bag all by itself, does it? LOL!

Do us all a favor... put your big girl panties on, IF YOU HAVE ANY, or grow a pair, whichever you prefer, and come to battle. Otherwise, you're wasting our time! :rolleyes:

I care about what you think because?????????That's right I don't. Let me tell you since you don't seem to already know. In my life you are about as important to me as the piles your little ponies leave behind. When it is all said and done,You are only important in your own head. Fact is honey, that was my opinion. You call me trash, is that supposed to hurt? coming from someone like you it doesn't. For God sakes you call your self a red neck. And you think that is cool. You are just a middle aged woman you is very lonely,You think all these people are friends.Go into the big bad world and make some real ones. You can't that's right that would mean that you have try and get along with others. not everyone is a redneck racist who thinks the world should bow down to them.

i really don't care what you think. as stated on other threads you are stuck in 87. You think high school made you cool. When you figure out the year and what cool is then you and i can talk ok.

You don't care what I think!? Ha! :w00t: The reason you feel like it's 87 is because you are being owned now just like you were then.

Do you wake up like this every morning?

crybaby.jpg

You don't care what I think!? Ha! :w00t: The reason you feel like it's 87 is because you are being owned now just like you were then.

Do you wake up like this every morning?

crybaby.jpg

hey genius you are the one who was talking 87. I dear sir was only12 then. grow up join the real world. here it is 2008 almost 2009. And FYI nobody cool uses those picture over and over and over.Oh and by the way I hope those citizens are not paying you right now to post pictures on the web?......

I care about what you think because?????????That's right I don't. Let me tell you since you don't seem to already know. In my life you are about as important to me as the piles your little ponies leave behind. When it is all said and done,You are only important in your own head. Fact is honey, that was my opinion. You call me trash, is that supposed to hurt? coming from someone like you it doesn't. For God sakes you call your self a red neck. And you think that is cool. You are just a middle aged woman you is very lonely,You think all these people are friends.Go into the big bad world and make some real ones. You can't that's right that would mean that you have try and get along with others. not everyone is a redneck racist who thinks the world should bow down to them.

You know, you really don't get it... seriously you don't. I don't care that you care what I think... get that? And for GOD sakes, I would hope I would not be important in your life - that's a given! I never called you trash - see, there ya go again, not being able to read. And you still don't know what a redneck is, do ya? You're totally missing the point. I'm a redneck and danged proud to be one - something you may want to aspire to, once you ever figure out what it is! LOL! As far as the big bad world, I assure you I know a lot more about it than you do, maybe that's why I'm a better parent than you are... DUH!

I'm still waiting for what the whammy of making me cry or hurting my feelings....'cuz you're just talking smack....like I said, either get the big girl panties on or grow a pair and come prepared for battle; otherwise you're wasting my time! Although, truthfully, I do find this quite humorous. :notworthy:

And oh, if you want to really battle... here's my e-mail, [email protected] - feel free, that way I won't be bleeped or sensored!

hey blue first off i don't live in Queen city that's just were my kids go to school. HA HA HA. And second off, By your Pm, were you implying that people who live in mobile homes were trash. I don't live in one but i hear some are nice. Does the citizen's of your town who pay you know what you do all day?

hey blue first off i don't live in Queen city that's just were my kids go to school. HA HA HA. And second off, By your Pm, were you implying that people who live in mobile homes were trash. I don't live in one but i hear some are nice. Does the citizen's of your town who pay you know what you do all day?

Again, loser, I'm not at work. That means I do as I please.

BTW... I'm absolutely NOT saying all people that live in trailers are trash. Just you.

You know, you really don't get it... seriously you don't. I don't care that you care what I think... get that? And for GOD sakes, I would hope I would not be important in your life - that's a given! I never called you trash - see, there ya go again, not being able to read. And you still don't know what a redneck is, do ya? You're totally missing the point. I'm a redneck and danged proud to be one - something you may want to aspire to, once you ever figure out what it is! LOL! As far as the big bad world, I assure you I know a lot more about it than you do, maybe that's why I'm a better parent than you are... DUH!

I'm still waiting for what the whammy of making me cry or hurting my feelings....'cuz you're just talking smack....like I said, either get the big girl panties on or grow a pair and come prepared for battle; otherwise you're wasting my time! Although, truthfully, I do find this quite humorous. :notworthy:

And oh, if you want to really battle... here's my e-mail, [email protected] - feel free, that way I won't be bleeped or sensored!

how sad i don't want care to have or even need your email. are you that stupid. Bad parent please you failed at that job, you said your kid was not mature, that is what you said. maybe you did not prepare him for the world good enough. ANd yes i get it. I just don't like people like you at all. Big gril panies, big girl panies, that is all you say. My god you all are like talking to my 10 year old. talking smack, old girls like your self should not be trying so hard to be cool.

nope sorry boys hey i thought you were not talking to me anymore? couldn't help it could you. who owns who..........

Shut up. I wasn't talking to you.

I was talking about you. Mind your own business.

how sad i don't want care to have or even need your email. are you that stupid. Bad parent please you failed at that job, you said your kid was not mature, that is what you said. maybe you did not prepare him for the world good enough. ANd yes i get it. I just don't like people like you at all. Big gril panies, big girl panies, that is all you say. My god you all are like talking to my 10 year old. talking smack, old girls like your self should not be trying so hard to be cool.

And that's supposed to hurt my feelings....coming from someone like you, I'd consider that a compliment!

Come on, quit messing around.... BRING IT!