Texas A & M Commerce - interesting visit today

parentofredheads

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have all noticed that. But its ok, we all understand that you have to run your finger across the screen and sound out all the big words, which is probably why you choose to just rant.

yes that's what i do. the college education did me no good, must be my mom's fault right. Or maybe like you i grew up in texarkana. if i told you my last name i bet you a hundred you would figure out who my husband is and all his family.

yes that's what i do. the college education did me no good, must be my mom's fault right. Or maybe like you i grew up in texarkana. if i told you my last name i bet you a hundred you would figure out who my husband is and all his family.

I wouldn't know. I don't know your mother. But i'm sure the apple didn't fall to far from the tree, so you are making your mom look great!

So you grew up in T-Town? Please don't tell everyone that. It makes Texarkana look bad.

I wouldn't know. I don't know your mother. But i'm sure the apple didn't fall to far from the tree, so you are making your mom look great!

So you grew up in T-Town? Please don't tell everyone that. It makes Texarkana look bad.

yep graduated from t-high. only moved here 3 years ago. and the vrack i made about my mom applied to the other thread where we blamed persons remember.

i have no point, and i can't tell you. you said yourself i would be one of the most wanted. Just you would know who i was, that's all.

Then why even mention it? I could really care less who you are , but apparently you think you are some kind of big deal in Texarkana. Whatever. I'm not buying it.

-- I want to aplogize to anyone who was interested in the thread before it got out of hand. blame her. --

Then why even mention it? I could really care less who you are , but apparently you think you are some kind of big deal in Texarkana. Whatever. I'm not buying it.

-- I want to aplogize to anyone who was interested in the thread before it got out of hand. blame her. --

that's just silly i never said i was a big deal. i just said you would know my husband. God, you all read way to much into stuff really.