Aggies are 35 point dog vs Texas!

Immortal13

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Immortal. You're peeved that your 'horns got handled by TT, the TT got a pants down spanking by OU so you post a thread beating on the Aggies. Is that the only way you can feel good about your 'horns right now?

BTW, I'm surprised the line is higher than that.

The sports media types, BTW, say it doesn't matter how bad tu beats the Aggies, if OU beats OSU, OU goes to No. 2.

*pictures a tearful Mack Brown waving bye-bye to the NC*

I still feel Auburn and Florida State will have something to say about this

Florida. And why would they? If 'bama loses to Auburn or Florida they'll fall below No. 2. IF that happens, move everyone up one.

Maybe we can Saw Em Off one more time! To bad the game isnt at Kyle Field where they are 20pt. down when they step off the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be nice, but not this year. We need to let them catch their breath. hehehe

No, actually my Horns have given me plenty to feel good about all year long. How about yours? :smirk:

I don't have any 'horns. :thumbsup:

This line will drop dramatically during this week. I for one just made my bet with the Aggies +35, Mack won't slaughter them like that, he will get up about 28 and run the rest of the game, with McCoy on the sidelines, along with Cosby and Shipley. He will also pull some big boys upfront because they are depleted right now....

^

Mack's fate is out of his hands. At this point, it wouldn't make any difference how bad he beats the Ags. If OU beats OSU, the 'horns are out, another NC yet again slipping through their fingers.

^

Mack's fate is out of his hands. At this point, it wouldn't make any difference how bad he beats the Ags. If OU beats OSU, the 'horns are out, another NC yet again slipping through their fingers.

And another moral victory for the aggys, who can always claim they knocked us out by keeping it close. LMAO!!!

And another moral victory for the aggys, who can always claim they knocked us out by keeping it close. LMAO!!!

Come on man, surely you've got something else in your little bag of tricks but to keep going back to the "Attack the Aggies" thing. We're terrible! Everyone knows that.

Not an Aggie alive who expects this game to be anything but a run-away. Mack's got to save a little fact by making up for the last two years. :thumbsup:

Come on man, surely you've got something else in your little bag of tricks but to keep going back to the "Attack the Aggies" thing. We're terrible! Everyone knows that.

Not an Aggie alive who expects this game to be anything but a run-away.

bleeds, gotta disagree, surely there are die hard aggy fans that think they can rise to ocassion. went thru some lean years with horns, but always thought had a chance no matter the odds

bleeds, gotta disagree, surely there are die hard aggy fans that think they can rise to ocassion. went thru some lean years with horns, but always thought had a chance no matter the odds

100 bucks to the first guy who can produce a true Aggie who actually believes they have a cut dog's chance this week.

Not an Aggie alive who expects this game to be anything but a run-away. Mack's got to save a little fact by making up for the last two years. :thumbsup:

Self-deprecation only goes so far. Face the fact that the aggies will always be the stepchild. Your best argument is "Mack watching another NC slipping away"? Surely you can do better(he has the most wins of any coach over the last 10 years). At least UT is in the argument most years. Not the same can be said for the aggies. BTW, LOTS of football left. UT can easily get to the NC game. Then what? Are you going to cry to your momma? You will prbably say look how bad UT is, only playing for the NC every 3 years now. Lol!

Right. LOTS of football.

Define LOTS.

Ou has 1, maybe 2 BIG games left. Alabama has 2 BIG games left. Florida has 2 BIG games left. LSU was #7 last year with less games left and played for the NC. Let me remind you that UT is # 2 RIGHT NOW with 1 game left(you yourself say they will definately win) and all these other teams have dangerous games left. Don't go crying if UT ends up in the NC game. It has a 50% chance of happening.

Ou has 1, maybe 2 BIG games left. Alabama has 2 BIG games left. Florida has 2 BIG games left. LSU was #7 last year with less games left and played for the NC. Let me remind you that UT is # 2 RIGHT NOW with 1 game left(you yourself say they will definately win) and all these other teams have dangerous games left. Don't go crying if UT ends up in the NC game. It has a 50% chance of happening.

Oh no, you mistake my comments as hopes that tu doesn't make the show. Not true at all. I'm not one of those "Colt McCoy throws like a girl" Aggies. I just point out weaknesses in the Burnt Orange Faithful's wishful rantings. If tu earns their way into the show, GREAT! But if they back in by relying on some other team to carry their water, then IMO, they won't be deserving of the spot. And that will show game day if that is the case.

Oh no, you mistake my comments as hopes that tu doesn't make the show. Not true at all. I'm not one of those "Colt McCoy throws like a girl" Aggies. I just point out weaknesses in the Burnt Orange Faithful's wishful rantings. If tu earns their way into the show, GREAT! But if they back in by relying on some other team to carry their water, then IMO, they won't be deserving of the spot. And that will show game day if that is the case.

So did LSU back in last year. I always hated the term back in just because another team that had their chance lost late. Look if Bama loses then you have all these 1 loss teams(I am not counting Utah). Any 1 loss team could make a great case and it wouldn't be backing in. UT certainly did their part by beating 3 Top 13 teams including OU on a nuetral field and their 1 loss was to TT on the road on the last play of the game. Anyone would admit that is a stout case there. Look at the other 1 loss teams and it is hard to find a better case. If UT gets to the NC game, they will have earned it.

So did LSU back in last year. I always hated the term back in just because another team that had their chance lost late. Look if Bama loses then you have all these 1 loss teams(I am not counting Utah). Any 1 loss team could make a great case and it wouldn't be backing in. UT certainly did their part by beating 3 Top 13 teams including OU on a nuetral field and their 1 loss was to TT on the road on the last play of the game. Anyone would admit that is a stout case there. Look at the other 1 loss teams and it is hard to find a better case. If UT gets to the NC game, they will have earned it.

Quit dimishing the way TT handled tu. For some reason, you boys in orange think if you can convince enough people TT "barely" beat you, it will make you look more "NC worthy".

TT beat tu like a red-headed stepchild, much worse than the final score showed. You know that. Whether you'll ever admit it is another thing. I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Now, I don't have problem with a one-loss team being NC. But Texas is not the master of its own fate anymore. The stars must align for tu to make it to the show. That's backing in.

That would be nice, but not this year. We need to let them catch their breath. hehehe

Catch our breath from what? Two aggie victories? Bout time they do something successful! Congratulations on back to back wins. Texas has had back to back to back to back to back wins. Plus, once again, they hold the all-time record.