Aggies are 35 point dog vs Texas!

Immortal13

Less posts, more knowledge. Sorry i don't have 23,343,342,753,456,798,125,467 posts on here, i guess that just shows who has a life. Me! go out and get one bleeds, looks like your girlfriend is your computer! What ya'll doing tonight? Proving how all-powerful you are on these forum things?

ha ha just messing with ya, but seriously.

Maybe one day, if you can manage to pass that blow-off class and you actually graduate and do something with your life, you can get to a point in your life where you have free time.

Ha ha just messing with ya, but seriously.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Mack's fate is out of his hands. At this point, it wouldn't make any difference how bad he beats the Ags. If OU beats OSU, the 'horns are out, another NC yet again slipping through their fingers.

I try to stay out of the Aggie bashing, but since my cuz played for Sherrill long ago, I just got through giving him his dose of Aggie bashing.....so I guess I will get a jab in here as well.

Bleeds.....If OU beats OSU, it might just be that the NC is slipping away.....but was there a maroon team vying for it? I didn't see them. When was the last time the NC slipped yet away through those fingers in College Station???

Keep doing that an all you'll ever be is a t-shirt Longhorn.

Stay in school.

Never been one. Longhorn fan since 2nd grade visit to Austin and the beautiful campus.

Didn't even own a Texas shirt till the 5th grade, yes I remember.

Maybe one day, if you can manage to pass that blow-off class and you actually graduate and do something with your life, you can get to a point in your life where you have free time.

Ha ha just messing with ya, but seriously.

Pass the blow-off class? Ha I'm a teacher's aide in 7th period because I already have all the credits (plus some) to graduate thank you. Other words, either this or poop scooping in Ag class, obviously something you're familiar with bleeds.

See ya

Never been one. Longhorn fan since 2nd grade visit to Austin and the beautiful campus.

Didn't even own a Texas shirt till the 5th grade, yes I remember.

Pass the blow-off class? Ha I'm a teacher's aide in 7th period because I already have all the credits (plus some) to graduate thank you. Other words, either this or poop scooping in Ag class, obviously something you're familiar with bleeds.

See ya

Some have refered to it as BS.

BTW, a t-shirt fan is not a fan of the shirt, but a fan of the school on the shirt, having never gone to school there.

Stay in school.

Hey G.M.

No sure don't, do you play for the aggies?

Hey I'll be honest, I'm just a high school student sitting in a blow off class right now with nothing better to do but get on here and have some fun!

Not to mention I'm a Die-hard bleed orange Texas Longhorn fan, I have every right to say the things i say.

^what are you doing still in school at 3:29?

Some have refered to it as BS.

BTW, a t-shirt fan is not a fan of the shirt, but a fan of the school on the shirt, having never gone to school there.

Stay in school.

TY sir.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a huge fan of a school you never went to or supporting the football team to the death. But when you start putting down the school that I actually went to, as you sit with your t-shirt on, I tend to get somewhat irked. The football team IS terrible and UT more often than not takes them to the woodshed. UT is indeed a wonderful school in many areas including academics, city (by FAR!), etc. But your orange t-shirt and wall at home devoid of a UT diploma gives you zero prerogative to put town A&M outside of saying our team is extremely, extremely lame. :thumbsup:

Of course, you'll say what you want to say; and that's fine too. But I'll be waiting to hide behind my stupid piece of paper. :P

TY sir.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a huge fan of a school you never went to or supporting the football team to the death. But when you start putting down the school that I actually went to, as you sit with your t-shirt on, I tend to get somewhat irked. The football team IS terrible and UT more often than not takes them to the woodshed. UT is indeed a wonderful school in many areas including academics, city (by FAR!), etc. But your orange t-shirt and wall at home devoid of a UT diploma gives you zero prerogative to put town A&M outside of saying our team is extremely, extremely lame. :thumbsup:

Of course, you'll say what you want to say; and that's fine too. But I'll be waiting to hide behind my stupid piece of paper. :P

Can I assume (read: hope) you're actually talking about/to Mr. Owensatthe40?

Gig 'em! :thumbsup:

^what are you doing still in school at 3:29?

Um you said it: school. (read below)

Heh heh... it's called D-Hall. :thumbsup:

Heh heh some school districts do things differently.

We start school at 8:30 we get out at 3:40. Thats how we do it Sulphur Springs!! We do school good and we do football even better! Go Wildcats BEAT ROCKWALL HEATH!!!!!

Man it feels good to have people comment the #### out of something you say, don't it bleeds?

TY sir.

Yeah, and at Texas they learn how to spell too. I quote "town" instead of down. Nice big words though, that kinda puts your spelling mishap "Town" the drain.

Well actually now that I think about it, you might not be able to talk very well either. ha ha I'm just messing around with ya.

And one more thing, how can you critize me for not attending that University if I haven't even graduated from high school yet?

Man I just say stuff about the Aggies to get on some farmer's nerves! ha

The funny thing is, you probably won't even take the time to come back and read this so I just wasted about a minute of my time.

Yeah, and at Texas they learn how to spell too. I quote "town" instead of down. Nice big words though, that kinda puts your spelling mishap "Town" the drain.

Well actually now that I think about it, you might not be able to talk very well either. ha ha I'm just messing around with ya.

And one more thing, how can you critize me for not attending that University if I haven't even graduated from high school yet?

The funny thing is, you probably won't even take the time to come back and read this so I just wasted about a minute of my time.

Just curious JOwens, but will you attend UT next year (I believe in another thread you said you were 17 and I think that would make you a senior) ? I am curious to know that. And, by the way, (oh resisting the urge to really put you in your place) I did graduate from Texas Tech and am VERY proud of that fact (as are others who actually graduated from their respective universities) Please answer, I really want to know.

Hey precious, next time you decide to pound someone for their spelling, you might want to be a little more careful yourself.

I'm thinking the college entrance exams are safe from you at this point.

Middle is a good guy. He's smarter than you'll ever be.

Stay in school.

Just curious JOwens, but will you attend UT next year (I believe in another thread you said you were 17 and I think that would make you a senior) ? I am curious to know that. And, by the way, (oh resisting the urge to really put you in your place) I did graduate from Texas Tech and am VERY proud of that fact (as are others who actually graduated from their respective universities) Please answer, I really want to know.

I'm not sure, The University of Texas actually takes precious time looking over applications.

Ha ha man I'm joking like I really know that!

Ha but seriously, I'll find out here in about a month when I get my letter and I'll let you know then.

Hey precious, next time you decide to pound someone for their spelling, you might want to be a little more careful yourself.

I'm thinking the college entrance exams are safe from you at this point.

Middle is a good guy. He's smarter than you'll ever be.

Stay in school.

For one thing, "precious' who are you my girlfreind?

You caught me and I give you cred for that. You probably read it a few times didn't you?

You caught me and I give you cred for that. You probably read it a few times didn't you?

Yeah, if by "a few times" you mean "once".

Did I just throw the HS t-shirter for a loop by using a vernacular above 12th grade?

Wow. Bleeds, watch out for me, I might faint.

EDIT: JO, I'm really playfully being a red-behind; I sincerely hope, if you wish, that you get into UT. It's a wonderful school and you'd be doing well in your life to get in and go. Good luck, and to second etos, keep us updated. Educated East Texans are a precious commodity. You'll probably find that out soon if you haven't already! :)

Did I just throw the HS t-shirter for a loop by using a vernacular above 12th grade?

Wow. Bleeds, watch out for me, I might faint.

EDIT: JO, I'm really playfully being a red-behind; I sincerely hope, if you wish, that you get into UT. It's a wonderful school and you'd be doing well in your life to get in and go. Good luck, and to second etos, keep us updated. Educated East Texans are a precious commodity. You'll probably find that out soon if you haven't already! :)

I had included the phrase "albeit somewhat exciteable", but deleted it. :thumbsup: