RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

Guest bleeds

So every one plays the game then by your own admission. Yet you had to compromise in your own party, not able to pick a candidate that you really liked? And that is someone elses fault?

I'll ask again. Where do you get this junk?

Tell me the truth. You're Al Sharpton aren't you?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I am not the one who is screaming. I thought that his disclosure was honest. He admitted that there was a cruel world out there out side of Texas. That was not a gig, I do feel sorry for him. If anything vaguely similar happens during Obama's administration, are you willing to give him a free pass. If I am to believe what you have written, I would guess "NO".

He was and is the POTUS. 'nuff said!

___Teacup

Look, you still haven't given any backing for your hatred of Bush. We've all been very open about our feelings regarding him and Sen. McCain. Now, since you can't seem to muster the braincells to answer ANY questions about your beliefs, but only comeback with what can only be described as the rantings of a hate-filled wannabe radical, I can only assume you don't know why you feel the way you do, you just do. You've seen your heros string together words in an almost melodic rhythm, and they sounded good to you, even though you really never took time to hear what they said. And you wanted to do the same.

Really, you're Jeremiah Wright aren't you?

I must asked the same question BluePirate asked. Are you that stupid?

Didn't like Huckabee, huh? He was a pastor here in Texarkana and very well liked is my reason for asking and also who I voted for.

If she is the best that they got, more power to her! But face it, if she and Rice were both green, Sarah could only carry her luggage. Your preference here is a reflection of something you won't address.

You race baiting punk. You are exactly as I first described you.

I don't give a tinker's dam what color Condi Rice is. I told you Hillary would make a worse SoS than Dr. Rice. But that's not good enough for you is it? You're are the stereotype I thought you were with your first post.

You are a bigot. You have made up your mind that all of us are racists, when there is NOTHING that you can quote that will prove that. But we are white, so we must be racist.

How pathetic and weak-minded you are. You should be ashamed. How sad it is that all you have to grasp onto in life is your racism and bigotry. What an empty life you lead. It is you and those like you that is wrong with America.

You wax so poignantly about unity, yet you don't seek unity at all, do you? You seek division. If you sought unity, you wouldn't harbor so much hatred in your heart for whites, and when not there, find a way to accuse whites of being bigots. What a sad, sad man you are.

May God have mercy on your soul.

TT, I'm still waiting for you to respond to my accusations that you are a race baiter, as you have once again proven with your assertion that my dislike for Dr. Rice is the result of something I don't want to talk about.

Nut up, if you can, and defend your comments.

Tue Nov 25 2008 09:04:22 ET

A leading Russian political analyst has said the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the country is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily IZVESTIA published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."

The paper said Panarin's dire predictions for the U.S. economy, initially made at an international conference in Australia 10 years ago at a time when the economy appeared strong, have been given more credence by this year's events.

When asked when the U.S. economy would collapse, Panarin said: "It is already collapsing. Due to the financial crisis, three of the largest and oldest five banks on Wall Street have already ceased to exist, and two are barely surviving. Their losses are the biggest in history. Now what we will see is a change in the regulatory system on a global financial scale: America will no longer be the world's financial regulator."

When asked who would replace the U.S. in regulating world markets, he said: "Two countries could assume this role: China, with its vast reserves, and Russia, which could play the role of a regulator in Eurasia."

Asked why he expected the U.S. to break up into separate parts, he said: "A whole range of reasons. Firstly, the financial problems in the U.S. will get worse. Millions of citizens there have lost their savings. Prices and unemployment are on the rise. General Motors and Ford are on the verge of collapse, and this means that whole cities will be left without work. Governors are already insistently demanding money from the federal center. Dissatisfaction is growing, and at the moment it is only being held back by the elections and the hope that Obama can work miracles. But by spring, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

He also cited the "vulnerable political setup", "lack of unified national laws", and "divisions among the elite, which have become clear in these crisis conditions."

He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong.

He even suggested that "we could claim Alaska - it was only granted on lease, after all." Panarin, 60, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and has authored several books on information warfare.

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

I know this guy is no psychic, but lets face it, when it does happen he will be listed as one, and incorrectly labeled so....... every society throughout history that has gained the "pinnacle" of power has at some point broken up. For me, the US breaking up has always been an accepted idea for me and I have never questioned the "IF" aspect of the possibility, but the "WHEN" aspect....I just hope that I am long gone by the time this happens though.......For example, look at ancient Persia, Rome, Sparta, Athens, the Macedonians, Egypt, Mongols under Ghengis Khan, the Mayans, Aztecs, Incans, the Communist Bloc in the former Soviet Union, and for those who choose to believe it, the Atlanteans of Atlantis......Need I say more? It is the natural cycle of things, everything on this planet and in the universe for that matter, including human civilization, runs in orchestrated cycles. I believe that that is how God engineered the universe, because cycles always refresh themselves anew once they come full circle. Every one of these great powers had their time and once they broke up and their cycle was done, a new power would rise either from the ashes or during the decline of that cycle.

I know this guy is no psychic, but lets face it, when it does happen he will be listed as one, and incorrectly labeled so....... every society throughout history that has gained the "pinnacle" of power has at some point broken up. For me, the US breaking up has always been an accepted idea for me and I have never questioned the "IF" aspect of the possibility, but the "WHEN" aspect....I just hope that I am long gone by the time this happens though.......For example, look at ancient Persia, Rome, Sparta, Athens, the Macedonians, Egypt, Mongols under Ghengis Khan, the Mayans, Aztecs, Incans, the Communist Bloc in the former Soviet Union, and for those who choose to believe it, the Atlanteans of Atlantis......Need I say more? It is the natural cycle of things, everything on this planet and in the universe for that matter, including human civilization, runs in orchestrated cycles. I believe that that is how God engineered the universe, because cycles always refresh themselves anew once they come full circle. Every one of these great powers had their time and once they broke up and their cycle was done, a new power would rise either from the ashes or during the decline of that cycle.

Two things to keep in mind:

1) This guy is a Soviet/America-hating relic. For him to admit America has prospered in the wake of the profound downfall of his country would be admitting America is better. Not going to happen.

2) "We" are not any of those countries you mentioned. We are America.

BTW, just wondering. Where in the Bible is the plan for countries to build, prosper, decline, and break apart? Not beating on you, but you said it was God's plan. If it is, then it'll be somewhere in the Bible.

Two things to keep in mind:

1) This guy is a Soviet/America-hating relic. For him to admit America has prospered in the wake of the profound downfall of his country would be admitting America is better. Not going to happen.

2) "We" are not any of those countries you mentioned. We are America.

BTW, just wondering. Where in the Bible is the plan for countries to build, prosper, decline, and break apart? Not beating on you, but you said it was God's plan. If it is, then it'll be somewhere in the Bible.

Hey bleeds. I knew it would only be a matter of time before I saw a reply from you on here, lol.....I totally agree with you on #1, and as for #2, I do realize that we are America, and I do love my country dearly, but I am afraid and I just know deep down that one day we will be no more and it is only a matter of when and how.

As for the Bible, trust me, I am a God-loving man, but I have an open mind about things, as I am sure that you have noticed, and lets face it, we could start a whole new thread about the Bible and debate how its origins, although Holy, were passed down by oral traditions for centuries before being written by scribes, and I hate to bring in the word religious zealots here, but when we had oral "historians" and then individual scribes/clerics passing down this information orally at first and then on printed paper and preaching this information to the uneducated and illiterate populace, I have no doubt that original passages were "modified" over time to suit the desires and opinions of those who preached it, especially the early leaders of the Catholic Church, for example, whose many atrocities have been well-documented throughout history.....Instead, yes I do read the Bible, but I take it with a grain of salt, and instead rely on prayer and what my heart tells me is true to determine what I feel is right or wrong........and as for my examples of ancient and modern societies breaking up and new one's forming, you don't really have to read the Bible to know that it is true, all you need to do is see it for yourself and know that it is true.

Instead, yes I do read the Bible, but I take it with a grain of salt, and instead rely on prayer and what my heart tells me is true to determine what I feel is right or wrong........

You mean kinda like David Koresh did? And Marshall Applewhite, and Jim Jones, and Warren Jeffs, and on and on and on and...?

My point, it is when we divert our attention from God's word that we begin to make it say what we want it to say.

My recommendation for you, since you have such diminished view of the Bible, find one translated from the original texts, not transliterated from other translations.

You mean kinda like David Koresh did? And Marshall Applewhite, and Jim Jones, and Warren Jeffs, and on and on and on and...?

My point, it is when we divert our attention from God's word that we begin to make it say what we want it to say.

My recommendation for you, since you have such diminished view of the Bible, find one translated from the original texts, not transliterated from other translations.

And mine to you is read Genesis, Exodous, Leviticus, Numbers, Joshua. In it you will find the history of a select people, who were placed in a free land, flowing with milk and honey, lived in houses that they did not build, harvested vineyards that they did not plant and chose to ignore THE ONE who gave it all to them. They chose to deend on their military might rather than his mercy. If you read further, you'll find that they were maligned by terrorists, defeated in war and carried away into captivity. Then flip over to the New Testament and see how their loving Saviour said, I'll die for you. But you live for me. Love and care for others as I have for you and I'll never leave you to be destroyed or slaughtered. Sad ending, because they killed HIM. Probably don't register with you though, huh?

TT, I'm still waiting for you to respond to my accusations that you are a race baiter, as you have once again proven with your assertion that my dislike for Dr. Rice is the result of something I don't want to talk about.

Nut up, if you can, and defend your comments.

You are the one who needs to address your character weaknesses. Your statement indicated that you could accept a woman supposedly of your own race as VP, with very little education or knowledge, based on her own answers to fairly simple questions. But you could not accept Dr Rice in the same position, even though she has years as SoS, National Security Advisor, and been on the ground in all of these countries where we are at war.

You said get used to her(Sarah).

I said if they both were green, meaning if they were the same race, Sarah Palin cannot compete on any level with Dr Rice. Mr Bush obviously saw something in her that you fail to see. She has served faithfully, wherever the call to duty has been.

You are exposing your heart in your posts just as you say I am. Race baiter that I am, I did not put the words in your pen. As a result I have nothing to defend.

You are the one who needs to address your character weaknesses. Your statement indicated that you could accept a woman supposedly of your own race as VP, with very little education or knowledge, based on her own answers to fairly simple questions. But you could not accept Dr Rice in the same position, even though she has years as SoS, National Security Advisor, and been on the ground in all of these countries where we are at war.

I said if they both were green, meaning if they were the same race, Sarah Palin cannot compete on any level with Dr Rice. Mr Bush obviously saw something in her that you fail to see. She has served faithfully, wherever the call to duty has been.

You are exposing your heart in your posts just as you say I am. Race baiter that I am, I did not put the words in your pen. As a result I have nothing to defend.

Nice try bigot.

You can deny your racism all you want. I have made no racist comments. You have taken the fact that Dr. Rice was/is a poor SoS, and the fact she doesn't want the job to mean I don't like her because she is black. I have already told you that is not the case, but yet, just like all you little wannabe subversives, that's not good enough for you.

If I said I didn't want her as veep because she is black, you would crucify me. I make a valid case as to why she isn't the one for the job, and you completely disgard that, and go with your first agenda. And that's what it boils down to now, isn't it? Your first comment in these threads revealed what your agenda is, to race bait. To try to trick us into saying or insinuating we don't like blacks. But that hasn't happened, so, as you and your kind do, you have to twist words and create comments that aren't posted in order for you to push your agenda.

You are the worst kind of person. One who, on the surface, speaks of unity and coming together, but who's real agenda is to divide and berate.

You are a thug.

You are a racist.

You are all you will ever be.

Enjoy it.

And mine to you is read Genesis, Exodous, Leviticus, Numbers, Joshua. In it you will find the history of a select people, who were placed in a free land, flowing with milk and honey, lived in houses that they did not build, harvested vineyards that they did not plant and chose to ignore THE ONE who gave it all to them. They chose to deend on their military might rather than his mercy. If you read further, you'll find that they were maligned by terrorists, defeated in war and carried away into captivity. Then flip over to the New Testament and see how their loving Saviour said, I'll die for you. But you live for me. Love and care for others as I have for you and I'll never leave you to be destroyed or slaughtered. Sad ending, because they killed HIM. Probably don't register with you though, huh?

Let's just nail this down. You will burn for using the Word to further your racist agenda.

Ever wonder why you are in the shape you're in? Not because of whitey keeping you down. It's because you choose to go through life being stupid and blaming someone else for your lot in life.

As said, enjoy it.

Obviously, you see no difference between intellectual brilliance and leadership. They simply aren't the same thing. And you use this lack of perception to again insinuate that all those not picking the one you would pick do so on the basis of race.

As William F. Buckley famously said:

I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University.

Nice try bigot.

You can deny your racism all you want. I have made no racist comments. You have taken the fact that Dr. Rice was/is a poor SoS, and the fact she doesn't want the job to mean I don't like her because she is black. I have already told you that is not the case, but yet, just like all you little wannabe subversives, that's not good enough for you.

If I said I didn't want her as veep because she is black, you would crucify me. I make a valid case as to why she isn't the one for the job, and you completely disgard that, and go with your first agenda. And that's what it boils down to now, isn't it? Your first comment in these threads revealed what your agenda is, to race bait. To try to trick us into saying or insinuating we don't like blacks. But that hasn't happened, so, as you and your kind do, you have to twist words and create comments that aren't posted in order for you to push your agenda.

You are the worst kind of person. One who, on the surface, speaks of unity and coming together, but who's real agenda is to divide and berate.

You are a thug.

You are a racist.

You are all you will ever be.

Enjoy it.

Why Bleeds, your holding back!

Let's just nail this down. You will burn for using the Word to further your racist agenda.

Ever wonder why you are in the shape you're in? Not because of whitey keeping you down. It's because you choose to go through life being stupid and blaming someone else for your lot in life.

As said, enjoy it.

As will you for not making it the guide for your life and the way you treat people. You debated what was in the Bible on what was Gods Plan. You should read it before telling people what is not in there.

Had nothing at all to do with racism, but you are showing what is in your heart by being so sensitive. There was a quote there to show what I was talking about. That's what happens when we get off and stay off topic.

Obviously, you see no difference between intellectual brilliance and leadership. They simply aren't the same thing. And you use this lack of perception to again insinuate that all those not picking the one you would pick do so on the basis of race.

And Sarah of the Great White North posesses which?

As will you for not making it the guide for your life and the way you treat people. You debated what was in the Bible on what was Gods Plan. You should read it before telling people what is not in there.

Had nothing at all to do with racism, but you are showing what is in your heart by being so sensitive. There was a quote there to show what I was talking about. That's what happens when we get off and stay off topic.

I have read it. That's why I posted what I posted. And BTW, it didn't involve you. But once again, you took it upon yourself to interject so as to spew your hate.

When you follow the Word, you don't have to wonder what to do or how to act. When you start deciding for yourself what God wants, not unlike yourself, then you cross the line and end up like the names mentnioned.

And Sarah of the Great White North posesses which?

Actually both. Certainly leadership, and despite claims by political hacks, I don't believe she's an intellectual slouch either.

But in any case, I wouldn't leave it to a clean-up guy to determine the intellectual or leadership ability of the Governor of any state.