RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

Guest bleeds

When handicapping, you have to remove the Texas parts of the US military. It's not insignificant. For instance, Texans make up about 1/8th of Service Academy students. (Tommy Franks, Stormin' Norman, etc)

True, but if it were to happen, and for some reason got violent, I could not see Texas prevailing.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but if it were to happen, and for some reason got violent, I could not see Texas prevailing.

The South lost the Civil War because they were broke, not because the North was militarily superior. The United States is not only broke, they are 7 trillion dollars in the hole. We, on the other hand, run a budget surplus each and every year.

Guest Sideliner

The military bases belong to the military and the personnel would fight to defend the U.S. I guess that leaves us with the national guard. The U.S. military would overun Texas in less time than it takes a young man to eat his lunch.

Not cowards like yourself!

May God have mercy on your soul.

May God have mercy on your soul.

And yours. Rarely have you offered anything to these boards other than drive by bashings. Why don't you engage instead of hiding behind your little liberals blurbs?

Chicken?

We have the largest National Guard in the U.S.. We have the largest number of citizens in the active duty military. We have the largest military base in the world. That's a good start.

Better check again. Bush just allowed the millitary to base 20,000 troups in the U.S. for terorist and natural disaster. I don't believe it a bit. More like uprisings. U.S. Military also sign treaty with Canada and Mexico to allow thier troops to come in should anything happen. Obama also want to expand on this using the civilian national force. This will include the Texas National Guard - changing it from getting its marching orders from Govonor to National - (Obama)

A lot of people are beggining to see the big picture now. Hope it is not to late. Let me know when it starts need to stock up on food and ammo.

Better check again. Bush just allowed the millitary to base 20,000 troups in the U.S. for terorist and natural disaster. I don't believe it a bit. More like uprisings. U.S. Military also sign treaty with Canada and Mexico to allow thier troops to come in should anything happen. Obama also want to expand on this using the civilian national force. This will include the Texas National Guard - changing it from getting its marching orders from Govonor to National - (Obama)

A lot of people are beggining to see the big picture now. Hope it is not to late. Let me know when it starts need to stock up on food and ammo.

Check what again? Texas has the largest number of soldiers in the active duty military. That is a fact. When did the U.S. sign this treaty with Mexico and Canada? When did Mr. Obama say he was removing the Texas Guard from state control?

Please cite your sources, if you're not just making this up.

Check what again? Texas has the largest number of soldiers in the active duty military. That is a fact. When did the U.S. sign this treaty with Mexico and Canada? When did Mr. Obama say he was removing the Texas Guard from state control?

Please cite your sources, if you're not just making this up.

Will have to find the artical about changing the national guard but here is the atrical on the treaty.

North American Military Agreement Signed by the U.S. and Canada

by Jim Kouri

Global Research, April 4, 2008NewsWithViews.com - 2008-03-11

emailfriend.gifEmail this article to a friendprintfriendly.gifPrint this article

reddit_url='http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8551'reddit_title='North American Military Agreement Signed by the U.S. and Canada'32x32_su_round.gif

[/font]

While Americans are being bombarded with large doses of presidential primary news coverage, the US entered into an agreement with its northern neighbor that may have an impact on future internal military action.

In a political move that received little if any attention by the American news media, the United States and Canada entered into a military agreement on February 14, 2008, allowing the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency, even one that does not involve a cross-border crisis, according to a police commander involved in homeland security planning and implementation.

It is an initiative of the Bi-National Planning Group whose final report, issued in June 2006, called for the creation of a "Comprehensive Defense and Security Agreement," or a "continental approach" to Canada-US defense and security.

The law enforcement executive told Newswithviews.com that the agreement -- defined as a Civil Assistance Plan -- was not submitted to Congress for debate and approval, nor did Congress pass any law or treaty specifically authorizing this military agreement to combine the operations of the armed forces of the United States and Canada in the event of domestic civil disturbances ranging from violent storms, to health epidemics, to civil riots or terrorist attacks.

"This is a military plan that's designed to bypass the Posse Comitatus Act that traditionally prohibited the US military from operating within the borders of the United States. Not only will American soldiers be deployed at the discretion of whomever is sitting in the Oval Office, but foreign soldiers will also be deployed in American cities," warns Lt. Steven Rodgers, commander of the Nutley, NJ Police Department's detective bureau.

In Canada the agreement paving the way for the militaries of the US and Canada to cross each other's borders to fight domestic emergencies was not announced either by Prime Minister Harper's administration or the Canadian military. The agreement met with protests and demonstrations by Canadians opposed to such treaties with the US. "It's kind of a trend when it comes to issues of Canada-US relations and contentious issues like military integration," claims Stuart Trew, a researcher with the Council of Canadians.

"We see that this government is reluctant to disclose information to Canadians that is readily available on American and Mexican websites," he said in a press statement.

The military Civil Assistance Plan is seen by critics as a further incremental step toward creating a North American armed forces available to be deployed in domestic North American emergency situations. According to the NORTHCOM press release, the plan "allows the military from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a civil emergency."

The agreement was signed at US Army North headquarters, Fort Sam Houston, Texas, by US Air Force General Gene Renuart, commander of NORAD and US Northern Command, or USNORTHCOM, and by Canadian Air Force Lt. General Marc Dumais, commander of Canada Command.

"This document is a unique, bilateral military plan to align our respective national military plans to respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities," Renuart said in a statement published on the USNORTHCOM website.

Lt. Gen. Dumais seconded Renuart's sentiments, stating, "The signing of this plan is an important symbol of the already strong working relationship between Canada Command and U.S. Northern Command."

"Our commands were created by our respective governments to respond to the defense and security challenges of the twenty-first century," he stressed, "and we both realize that these and other challenges are best met through cooperation between friends."

"It's hard to believe that Americans and Canadians will go along with this agreement," opines conservative strategist Michael Baker.

"That's why [there's] all this secrecy. Has anyone heard Clinton, Obama or McCain complain about this significant policy shift? All three of these presidential hopefuls are in the US Senate, yet not a peep from them about a foreign army being called to 'police' US neighborhoods under the guise of an 'emergency,'" he said.

The statement on the USNORTHCOM website emphasized that the plan recognizes the role of each nation's lead federal agency for emergency preparedness, which in the United States is the Department of Homeland Security and in Canada is Public Safety Canada.

The US Northern Command was established on October 1, 2002, as a military command tasked with anticipating and conducting homeland defense and civil support operations where US armed forces are used in domestic emergencies.

Meanwhile, the Canada Command was established on February 1, 2006, to focus on domestic operations and offer a single point of contact for all domestic and continental defense and securities partners.

In May 2007, President Bush took it upon himself to sign the National Security Presidential Directive 51 which is also known as Homeland Security Presidential Directive 20, authorizing the president to declare a national emergency and take over all functions of federal, state, local, territorial and tribal governments, without necessarily obtaining the approval of Congress to do so.

While Americans are being kept in the dark about this treaty, Canadian citizens are being totally ignored by their government. The extent of military integration called for by the BNP is unprecedented and has received absolutely no public debate in the House of Commons. If they wish to read about the details of this military agreement, Canadians must go to the Northern Command website to see any evidence of the new agreement.

"Once the Canadian people discover they can be [legally invaded] by US troops, they will take to the streets and protest and use the very effective weapon of civil disobedience. Canadians will not stand for occupation by a foreign army same as Americans won't," said conservative columnist and commentator Rachel Marsden. "I'm surprised that the Canadian people haven't already displayed their opposition to such a treaty. Economics is one thing, but military use of force is quite another. We have our own police, security and military forces, thank you. We don't been Americans coming into Canada with weapons," she said. "And Americans don't need Canadian soldiers.

Guest Sideliner
And yours. Rarely have you offered anything to these boards other than drive by bashings. Why don't you engage instead of hiding behind your little liberals blurbs?

Chicken?

We won, you lost! How about that little blurb...

We won, you lost! How about that little blurb...

Sideliner, always the unifiier. You have with one click of the mouse proven what I have asserted since PE Obama announced his candidacty for POTUS. His supporters will do more to damage the unity of the United States of America than did the Civil War.

With you, it is all about "Us vs Them". With me, on the other hand, it is about what is best for our country.

As I have said all along, when PE Obama is right, I will support him. When he is wrong, I will note it and make mention of it. With you, however, it is a slimy hole from whence you crawl to cast your hate in order to further divide this country.

Let me ask you a question. You present yourself as a Christian, yet the liberal view is to squelch Christianity in any way possible. Actually two questions.

1) How do you feel about "One nation under God..."?

2) How do you get away with posing as a Christian, yet harboring so much ill-will and division in regards to what you would deem "the other side"?

Guest Sideliner

#1 One of the greatest phrases ever coined.

#2 The other side? Just look at all of the posts you and your buddies have posted in the last few years and you dare call me a divider. You guys jump on anyone that does not express the same beliefs you do. I harbor no ill will toward you or anyone. We are all from the same father. If i met you on the street i would treat you no different than anyone else. From the homeless to the President you will get the same respect from me that you deserve. Give me a time you will be available and i will make the trek to Paris. I think your dim view of me will change.

Guest Sideliner
No, America lost. Nice job Judas!

WOW! Exercise your constitutional rights and get called a Judas. I love you too Straw.

Guest Sideliner
Wow Sidey! What a comeback!

You have to love those freakin idiot libs, they really know how to debate.

Grandpa always said,

If ya won't to live like a republican, vote democrat.

#1 One of the greatest phrases ever coined.

#2 The other side? Just look at all of the posts you and your buddies have posted in the last few years and you dare call me a divider. You guys jump on anyone that does not express the same beliefs you do. I harbor no ill will toward you or anyone. We are all from the same father. If i met you on the street i would treat you no different than anyone else. From the homeless to the President you will get the same respect from me that you deserve. Give me a time you will be available and i will make the trek to Paris. I think your dim view of me will change.

Sorry Sidey, wrong again. I jump on those who can't back up their posts or statements with facts, or who post and run.

My view of you will change when you give me a reason for it to. So far, all I know about you is that you are a liberal who posts drive-by bashes which are rarely if ever backed up.

Obama also want to expand on this using the civilian national force. This will include the Texas National Guard - changing it from getting its marching orders from Govonor to National - (Obama)

I'm glad this has been brought up. Demo-psychotic posters here at SDC want to ignore, turn their backs, call "us" crazy, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to predict the intentions of the soon-to-be POTUS.

I mentioned this in another thread, there may come a day (sooner than you think) when you will have to defend your home against those who want to TAKE food and necessities out of it.

I wish I could say more, but don't need any "visits" from the U.S. Secret Service.

B. Hussein Obama......BAD choice :thumbdown:

Guest Sideliner

You asked two questions, i answered them. Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Eat another Chicken fried steak, that will calm your nerves.